Being Owned

• Thread starterjenxoxo
  • Start date

jenxoxo

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 16, 2014
midwest
why do so many of these black men want to own me ?

I'm considering doing this

Reactions: Deleted member 653027
have had BBC and love it !

Reactions: Vicky4Blk, Custer Laststand and Deleted member 653027
31jenn4bbc said:
have had BBC and love it !

Good for you, Ms. 31Jen4bbc. If fucking black men is what turns you on, I encourage you pursue your passion.

Have you decided on a black man you want to be your owner? If he's your owner, that would imply having only one black lover — or fucking only him plus other black men he directs you to fuck.

Reactions: toolman2c
Since you're not too far from me and we've talked about it, lets make it happen!

Reactions: toolman2c and Deleted member 653027
Custer Laststand said:
Hi Ms. Khristy,

Re. your reply to my comment in response to Ms. Jenn:

I stand corrected.

In fact, however, I am strongly in agreement with your assertion, Ms. Khristy, that a woman should be solely in charge of her own sexuality and, more broadly, her own body (as indicated by my posts in this forum).

So, I think what we are talking about is a matter of semantics and analogy. As you know well, in the Judeo-Christian past a woman was owned by her husband. Not just in a manner of speaking, but in a legal and in every other sense a woman was the property of her husband. We've moved beyond those days, thankfully, but there is an aspect of that past tradition that has persisted to the present. It is the Judeo-Christian marital tradition (generally perpetuated by other religions as well) that, after the marriage ceremony, a woman is sexually owned by — i.e., will remain sexually faithful to — her husband. Women who assert their independence by taking lovers are "frowned on" by "polite society" because they are violating this Judeo-Christian cultural expectation. Forums like this one exist as a form of protest against this expectation, and attract many followers because the expectation of a married woman being "sexually owned" by her husband rather strongly violates human nature.

Thus, if a woman refers to herself as "black owned" (I never refer to any woman in that way, nor do I think of any woman in that way), the implication seems to be that she is transferring the Judeo-Christian tradition of a woman being "sexually owned" by her husband to being "sexually owned" by her black lover. That's what I was pointing out, although much more briefly. In effect, I was asking Ms. Jenn if that is what she meant.

In my view, it's unfortunate for any woman to think of herself as "black owned" just as it's unfortunate for any woman to think of herself as "husband owned." It would be much more clear — and less sexist, as well — if a woman who has a strong preference for black men were to say something like (e.g.): "I prefer sex with black men".... or, "I only take black lovers".... or, "I only fuck black men".... or, "I prefer my black lovers to my husband."

I hope this clarifies my post that you objected to.

—Custer
I don't think the statement of after a marriage ceremony that a women is sexually owned by the husband to be correct. A marriage is a union of two people coming together in a commitment to each other, not the wife being owned by the husband. They take vows to love and support each other and be there for one another.

Reactions: toolman2c and Deleted member 653027
BlkDaddy_IN said:
I don't think the statement of after a marriage ceremony that a women is sexually owned by the husband to be correct. A marriage is a union of two people coming together in a commitment to each other, not the wife being owned by the husband. They take vows to love and support each other and be there for one another.
Good answer for NO ONE OWNS ANYONE. Some think they do. They are called dumb asses. okdeacon

BlkDaddy_IN said:

BlkDaddy_IN,

I agree with your comment (above). However, I think it can be said that most marriage ceremonies.... conventional ceremonies, anyway.... involve the wife and the husband promising to be faithful to each other.

I think it can also be said that historically, there's been more acceptance of husbands being unfaithful to their wives than of wives being unfaithful to their husbands. But, this seems to be changing. As I understand it, the percentage of married women who have extramarital affairs is now similar to the percentage of married men who do so.

In any case, there is flexibility regarding marriage vows. A couple can write their own ceremony that does not include such promises, and does not include the woman "promising to .... obey" the man. Such self-written ceremonies could also include the man promising to obey the woman and be faithful to her, while respecting her right to take lovers, while the woman does not make reciprocal promises, if they wished. In my view, it would be a positive development if more marriage ceremonies were of this nature.

—Custer

Custer Laststand said:
BlkDaddy_IN,

I agree with your comment (above). However, I think it can be said that most marriage ceremonies.... conventional ceremonies, anyway.... involve the wife and the husband promising to be faithful to each other.

I think it can also be said that historically, there's been more acceptance of husbands being unfaithful to their wives than of wives being unfaithful to their husbands. But, this seems to be changing. As I understand it, the percentage of married women who have extramarital affairs is now similar to the percentage of married men who do so.

In any case, there is flexibility regarding marriage vows. A couple can write their own ceremony that does not include such promises, and does not include the woman "promising to .... obey" the man. Such self-written ceremonies could also include the man promising to obey the woman and be faithful to her, while respecting her right to take lovers, while the woman does not make reciprocal promises, if they wished. In my view, it would be a positive development if more marriage ceremonies were of this nature.

—Custer
I'd like to know where you base your information for your opinion of who is unfaithful. It is becoming more common for husbands wanting to see their wife with another lover and the wife has no idea the husband is wanting this. While I do agree that there are plenty of marriages where either the husband or the wife become unfaithful and neither of them know the other is being unfaithful. The vows that a man and woman take is to obey each other which comes back to my original comment of your post.

Last edited:
BlkDaddy_IN said:
I'd like to know where you base your information for your opinion of who is unfaithful. It is becoming more common for husbands wanting to see their wife with another lover and the wife has no idea the husband is wanting this. While I do agree that there are plenty of marriages where either the husband or the wife become unfaithful and neither of them know the other is being unfaithful. The vows that a man and woman take is to obey each other which comes back to my original comment of your post.

My comments have nothing to do with what married couples actually do. They pertain to the verbiage that is often (if not always) included in marriage vows.

BlkDaddy_IN said:
I'd like to know where you base your information for your opinion of who is unfaithful. It is becoming more common for husbands wanting to see their wife with another lover and the wife has no idea the husband is wanting this. While I do agree that there are plenty of marriages where either the husband or the wife become unfaithful and neither of them know the other is being unfaithful. .....

Another comment: The dictionary definition is, "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." It's short and simple.

It means, a cuckold is a man with a wife who fucks other men. The definition is unrelated to whether a couple agrees that the wife should be free to date, seduce, and fuck other men, possibly with her husband watching, and it's unrelated to whether the couple's agreement includes the husband being free to fuck other women — i.e., whether or not they have a "swinging" relationship.

There is no female analogy to the word "cuckold" for a woman with a husband who fucks other women.

It's pointless (IMO) to get involved in debating whether the woman in a mutually-agreed-upon "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage is or is not being faithful to her husband. Generally speaking (as I understand it), the women in such relationships typically attain sexual satisfaction by fucking their lovers, and this also fulfills the desires of their cuckold husbands who provide them with emotional and other forms of support, and who may or may not provide their hotwives with additional sex.

Custer Laststand said:
Another comment: The dictionary definition is, "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." It's short and simple.

It means, a cuckold is a man with a wife who fucks other men. The definition is unrelated to whether a couple agrees that the wife should be free to date, seduce, and fuck other men, possibly with her husband watching, and it's unrelated to whether the couple's agreement includes the husband being free to fuck other women — i.e., whether or not they have a "swinging" relationship.

There is no female analogy to the word "cuckold" for a woman with a husband who fucks other women.

It's pointless (IMO) to get involved in debating whether the woman in a mutually-agreed-upon "hotwife / cuckold husband" form of marriage is or is not being faithful to her husband. Generally speaking (as I understand it), the women in such relationships typically attain sexual satisfaction by fucking their lovers, and this also fulfills the desires of their cuckold husbands who provide them with emotional and other forms of support, and who may or may not provide their hotwives with additional sex.
This post is about her considering being owned, it has nothing to do with cuckold!