• Thread startercpl4fun13
  • Start date

cpl4fun13

Not quite a lurker
VERIFIED!
Beloved Member
Apr 28, 2008
Inland Empire, Ca
30 y/o married Bi Asian MILF looking for a bf/regular lover in the LA area. Hubby will be supportive of our relationship and help take care of the kids. I will want him to watch and be involved to some extent. I am not looking for someone to TRY and take me away from him, not looking for someone disrespectful or someone that cannot hold a conversation. Be courteous and this may just end up being something pretty good for all of us. So, care to send me a PM and see if we click or not? Oh and be bigger than 9 inches and thick or it will not work between us. I will not even let you get any if you are a tad bit smaller than that. Thanks and I look forward to the responses! :hump:

IMG_3923.jpg IMG_3913.jpg IMG_3505.jpg

Reactions: voltage and moltenneeds
Normal Guy

Lets meet up, but first off lets chat and exchange some info,
at least get to know each other(s), names and somewhat personality.

I wouldn't have it any other way. I sent you a PM. :)

Hey my names josh ive been trying to meet with you for some time now im verified i proved im real now id like to pove im the perfect match for you two i prefer a couple where both are invoved!

Labbc said:
Hey my names josh ive been trying to meet with you for some time now im verified i proved im real now id like to pove im the perfect match for you two i prefer a couple where both are invoved!

Read my profile, that's really all anybody wanting to reach me needs to do. I've received your email but it's obvious you've never read my profile so I have absolutely no reason to respond to any of your emails at all.

cpl4fun13 said:
Read my profile, that's really all anybody wanting to reach me needs to do. I've received your email but it's obvious you've never read my profile so I have absolutely no reason to respond to any of your emails at all.
I absoluely ready it i cant have a profile picture love

Hey I’m so serious about meeting you . A young Latin bull with a big size and lots of stamina . I’m very interested! I pm you