Black Athletes fucking Cheerleaders??

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
More evidence of cheerleaders going black - Boise State cheerleader Chrissy Popadics went black with the team's running back in a well known news story.

After Ian ran in the go ahead score in the bowl game, he ran over to the sideline and proposed to his white cheerleader girl on national TV. She said "yes".

Racists decided to send Chrissy death threats (maybe this is why some girls choose to keep things quiet). Anyway, death threats didn't keep her from marrying her black football player.

Reactions: lnohhnvm
Even though the Superbowl is over, it looks like another Patriot is going to get reamed by a "Giant"...:D

RedNeckWM said:
Like seeing the girls from the south taking bbc :)

That's called payback.....my bad I mean affirmitive action, lol

Bickering

I don't get the bickering on this thread. I enjoy the site, but that does not mean I like or even understand all I see. But I keep it to myself. If there are woemn who feature black guys, go for it, and the same with white guys and non-white women. Whatever floats your boat.

Al this SLUT, cuckold and meaness is lost on me, but like I say, go for it, so long as no one gets hurt.

Last edited by a moderator:
The population of black students was kinda low at my school but it certainly happened. Some girls were more open than others but it happened pretty fequently.

Excellent Topic

Especially with the Men's NCAA Basketball Tournament going on. I watch the white cheerleaders and wonder how many have fucked black ball players and how many are 'black only' now.

at hotel

Yes wonder how many of the cheerleaders spend the night with the black basket ball players making sure they are happy and relieved.

Spent some time at the campus, not as a student of course...lol!
I seen the cheerleaders flirtn with the brothas but not always willing to give it up.
There was always one or maybe a couple sexy little freaks that would though.

2x

My wife did this in college with two basketball players.
Went to their dorms to tell them "good-night stories", kind of like a sorority thing - they both fucked her.

True story. She won't give me much more detiail than that.

(multiple occasions, different men, only 1-on-1)

I went to ASU... and there was a lot of interracial action going on there. Especially back in the 1990's... before it was accepted everywhere.

Shit man!!!...Post up....Where are those videos?

dornier said:
I've been lurking around, and have this story from my days at Georgia tech, the hottest cheerleader by far was a girl called Stacy. She was the 6 foot tall, thin but tight bodied blonde, that was almost unapproachable at a bar. She was so hot she became an Atlanta Falcons cheerleader. Anyway she had dated a black star running back in HS, and in College she went through like 3 years of the Football team. She was known for double teams and threesomes with the biggest football players, and there were quite a few videos shot of her taking on numerous black cocks, but all done on the sly.

anyway, true story. And she was a nice southern belle, from Georgia.

cheerleader asses

These girls greet the team like this

defunct football league

There was a now defunct football league, a few years ago that encouraaged the cheerleaders to date the Players ( mostly black studs). In fact it may have been a requirement for the girls to date the players in order for them to make the squad. Does anyone have any more input to add to this?

my niece was a HS cheerleader and I know for a fact she was with several black athletes

wmirfan said:
Yes wonder how many of the cheerleaders spend the night with the black basket ball players making sure they are happy and relieved.

Honey, I doubt that the spend the night with a player thinking about the the player being happy and relived, presumably being able to play better in the next game. I know that if I spend the night with a man it is my happiness and my sexual relief that I'm thinking about.

Ya right solo the girls would not have to work ever agin with the sexual herasment laws that are in place now they would own the teem if the mang. tried that type of recruitment for the cheerleaders LMAO at solo

very nice pics

JAC said:
Most southern belles I know of perfect genetics are used as fuck toys by us superior black men and many times bred also
Most southern belles I know of perfect genetics are used as fuck toys by us superior black men and many times bred also

really?