Black Athletes fucking Cheerleaders??

• Thread startersexylittleslut
  • Start date
Old thread but still fun! Love being a black athlete at school … :cool:

Reactions: Curioussubhubby, ljcarm, Subsforfun and 1 other person
I know for a fact that most of the white cheerleaders at my high school had sex with black guys…including the black athletes.

• Love
Reactions: Curioussubhubby, ljcarm, IanWokeCuck and 1 other person
amberforbbc said:
I know for a fact that most of the white cheerleaders at my high school had sex with black guys…including the black athletes.
Same at my school.

Reactions: Curioussubhubby, ljcarm and ckc
JAC said:
Most southern belles I know of perfect genetics are used as fuck toys by us superior black men and many times bred also
As they should be. My wife and her GF have been blacked for years now. Started in college in Mississippi.

• Love
Reactions: IanWokeCuck
sexylittleslut said:
How many sexy cheerleaders do you think are getting fucked by the black athletes they are cheering for??

i-q95PhwC-X3.jpg i-SBLHmLD-X3.jpg i-BDzwQqH-X2.jpg

Reactions: ljcarm
Just nature taking its course

1D3E795E-36A9-4F49-8236-786D526EB6AA.jpeg

Reactions: Curioussubhubby and ljcarm
I think the reason the whole white cheerleader/ black athlete combo thing is so erotic for people in the interracial scene is because of what it represents. The black athlete represents the epitomy of masculinity and the white cheerleader represents the standard of western beauty and sexual intrigue. Its exciting for a lot of people to think about the vagina of the sexy, blonde, cheerleader goddess getting conquered and plundered by the Mandingo athlete who exerts his sexual dominance over her. Also, cheerleaders are there to cheer on the “superior” athletes (usually mostly black) and that is analagous to cheering on and worshipping the superior black cock in an intimate situation. Pure hotness, lol.

Reactions: Curioussubhubby, lnohhnvm and teaseme-m
amberforbbc said:
I think the reason the whole white cheerleader/ black athlete combo thing is so erotic for people in the interracial scene is because of what it represents. The black athlete represents the epitomy of masculinity and the white cheerleader represents the standard of western beauty and sexual intrigue. Its exciting for a lot of people to think about the vagina of the sexy, blonde, cheerleader goddess getting conquered and plundered by the Mandingo athlete who exerts his sexual dominance over her. Also, cheerleaders are there to cheer on the “superior” athletes (usually mostly black) and that is analagous to cheering on and worshipping the superior black cock in an intimate situation. Pure hotness, lol.
Perfectly espoused.

Wife was a cheerleader at a major university and for two years after graduation with an nfl team. During those two years she slept with multiple players, both white and black. She made it very clear she believed most if not all did as well. Everything was very discrete though as someone finding out would have led to them being kicked off.

It could happen! ;)

clarkecombo said:
No fair on the cheerleaders wearing pantyhose!!

As far as cheerleaders getting it on with Black male athletes. I saw that a LOT when I was in jr. high and high school. There was much more going on than most parents or school admins wanted to know.
;):cool:;)

Bet these Ole Miss girls are blacked too

Screenshot (23).png volleyball.jpeg R.jpg Screenshot (22).png Kappa.jpg

Reactions: sswanabe, ljcarm and Curioussubhubby
southernwifelover said:
Bet these Ole Miss girls are blacked too

Screenshot (23).png volleyball.jpeg R.jpg Screenshot (22).png Kappa.jpg
You know it!

Reactions: credavail
The players have lotsa fun :)

Reactions: Curioussubhubby
these girls are all so hot.