Blondhwife4u

BBC only Hotwife and Cum Slut
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2015
Illinois
image.jpeg
This is my third time I've been black bred. All three came from doing all BBC gangbangs. So we have no idea which was the Father

image.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Love
Reactions: Bobman, CuckEcto, janecoxluv and 72 others
It's obvious that you are very happy about being black bred. The only time my wife was ever black bred she was extremely happy about being pregnant. Unfortunately she miscarried at almost 5 months and she really struggled with the loss. I hope all goes well for you and your husband. How old are your other 2 children? GTR

• Love
Reactions: Aleksandrman, Bnwoslave, GilBates and 2 others
Blondhwife4u said:
image.jpegThis is my third time I've been black bred. All three came from doing all BBC gangbangs. So we have no idea which was the Father

image.jpeg
I don't get it! Just a few BBC gang bangs and not one white kid. What are the odds? Not enough money for birth control I guess. Love that you don't know who the father is. Always been a turn on for me. Obviously hub is ok with this as humiliating for him as it must be. How does your family and community treat you? They obliviously know you are a black cock cum slut *****. JK :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MatureHollyandCuck, Bnwoslave, danglibals and 8 others
The best kind of wifey. Not knowing which black dick knocked you up is even hotter! That's a sweet little white pussy being put to work ;)

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, tixeros78, toretto and 16 others
Very sexy photo, looks like about 4-5 months along. Am sure you'll be producing a lot of milk for your black baby with those tits. I hope when fucking BBC you are never using birth control...

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, slaveofmyown, domblk and 4 others
nice slut, I love it...

Reactions: Rbm, Easyballs and Blondhwife4u
I have fantasized a lot about this. It is so damn hot!!

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, danglibals, Easyballs and 2 others
Gseven said:
Gseven said:
Fantasized about what? Watching your wife too?

Lustforher said:
Fantasized about what? Watching your wife too?
No being black bred

Reactions: Rbm, Gerwin and shocked
Gseven said:
No being black bred
Oh! So are you a wife? Or just a single lady wanting to be bred?

I'm very potent and a heavy cummer if any ladies want to be black bred.

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave, littlesmallie and Blondhwife4u
DieselbbcIL said:
I'm very potent and a heavy cummer if any ladies want to be black bred.
Wouldn’t want it any other way. Have you been with other ladies in relationships? Wives, fiancés, girlfriends?

Reactions: toolman2c
Lustforher said:
Wouldn’t want it any other way. Have you been with other ladies in relationships? Wives, fiancés, girlfriends?

I’ve been with a few hot wives but they weren’t into black breeding. Do you ever make your way up to Chicago?

Blondhwife4u said:
image.jpegThis is my third time I've been black bred. All three came from doing all BBC gangbangs. So we have no idea which was the Father

image.jpeg

• Love
Reactions: littlesmallie and AstaSilva
DieselbbcIL said:
I’ve been with a few hot wives but they weren’t into black breeding. Do you ever make your way up to Chicago?
We live in wicker park

• Love
Reactions: Bnwoslave and shocked
Blondhwife4u said:

image.jpeg
I Believe this is the way it should always be. BBC gangs as well as never having an idea who the Father is.
Being brex by BBC, ALSO hubby supports.

• Love
Reactions: deschain84, Bnwoslave, Gerwin and 2 others
Blondhwife4u said:

image.jpeg

I see the allure. I have had black lovers and have had a baby with my lover. He is not black though.

To be honest, hubby pushed me for it and held my legs apart while my lover and I made love.

I must say, after getting pregnant hubby's tongue was always in my pussy.

• Love
Reactions: Rbm, tixeros78, xswitch and 10 others
i was knocked up from a role play (he claimed to be fixed) were i was to be breed over my fertile week. he flew into town for a week of breeding, he took me out had me tell people we ran into that we were hoping to make this week special and that i would become pregnant, even the hotel personal all knew, my husband is fixed and gone a lot so i am not on pill i was a bit surprised when i was late i knew he had lied to me. my husband had no idea i still fuck black men, i ened up having a miscarriage at about 11 weeks

• Love
Reactions: Bobman, Rbm, baddy145 and 8 others
Beth1469 said:
i was knocked up from a role play (he claimed to be fixed) were i was to be breed over my fertile week. he flew into town for a week of breeding, he took me out had me tell people we ran into that we were hoping to make this week special and that i would become pregnant, even the hotel personal all knew, my husband is fixed and gone a lot so i am not on pill i was a bit surprised when i was late i knew he had lied to me. my husband had no idea i still fuck black men, i ened up having a miscarriage at about 11 weeks
Nice! Are you still fucking other men??