Black Breeding

• Thread startercpl_wants_baby
  • Start date
Check me out! I've been bred before. Hubby's looking to breed me again

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, toolman, rwall and 12 others
my wife

Reactions: toolman2c
received_10203299246741378.jpeg received_10210108108358663.jpeg so went to a BBC bull's with Shannon and it was her 2nd time getting BBC the black guy who was inviting us went upstairs after we met in basement I was about to leave when 2guys came down and started pulling at my shirt and bra I said stop but he pinned me and stripped us both naked he turned on tv in front of us with blacck guys violently dp,ing girls pussy and ass

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, toolman, hikawade and 13 others
Dbigmasterbull said:
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg
i am very interested !! i need breeding bbc bull

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, toolman, hikawade and 3 others
I really do not want another child but I do enjoy have risky sex (not being on the pill) with a strong black men just a day or two before or after ovulating.

• Love
Reactions: 44 mwm, toolman, hikawade and 4 others
cpl_wants_baby said:
IMG_2380.JPG married white couple m32 f28 looking for a big blk breeding bull
Oh this is a wonderful idea, I hope you will get a strong bull capable of producing strong black babies for you. So how many do you plan to do, i have been seeding my Married exGF for years now and have 3 kids with her and we have never been happier. But we are indians and not black.. enjoy...it is a life time of joy. Make sure every one in the family knows that you have been bred.

Reactions: 44 mwm
Judymwf37 said:
yes I plan on more, I have no idea who the dads are, just they are black, yes we both love breast feeding in public, with a black baby on my white tits so everyone knows. Don is with me when the baby is sucking my tits and love to watch everyone looking at me.
Oh that is so exciting, i wish i could see the faces of the people who are watching.. keep breeding.

Judymwf37 said:
she is 36 is sexy, married once before but single now
Shes my future wife. lol I lived this lifestyle in a previous relationship and would love to do so again. Let her know her future husband is waiting :)

Reactions: rwall, BorrowMyWife, shocked and 1 other person
she has unprotected sex with 2 black bulls, hoping to get bred

Reactions: 44 mwm, hikawade, rwall and 5 others
Master has taken me off BC with the purpose of breeding me.... very excited about the prospect of having his babies

• Love
Reactions: hikawade, rwall, Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl and 9 others
New2bbc84 said:
received_10203299246741378.jpeg received_10210108108358663.jpeg so went to a BBC bull's with Shannon and it was her 2nd time getting BBC the black guy who was inviting us went upstairs after we met in basement I was about to leave when 2guys came down and started pulling at my shirt and bra I said stop but he pinned me and stripped us both naked he turned on tv in front of us with blacck guys violently dp,ing girls pussy and ass
Hott story

• Love
Reactions: toolman, hikawade, rwall and 3 others
Dbigmasterbull said:
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg
yes, I'm a cuckold.

New2bbc84 said:
Oh man!

Reactions: toolman2c
cpl_wants_baby said:
IMG_2380.JPG married white couple m32 f28 looking for a big blk breeding bull
What area are you guys located In

Judymwf37 said:
2 white and 1 black so far
Hi. Will you be black bred again? x

Reactions: 44 mwm, toolman and shocked
It's a beautiful thing if a cuckold couple and bull decides to go through with it.

Reactions: toolman and shocked
Judymwf37 said:
Good Luck, and I know you two will very happy having a black baby. It was so special when I found out I had my first black baby planted me, I couldn't wait to tell my cuck husband. Let us know when it happens
I'd do anything to have a white woman to do this to me. Some men (like your husband) have all the luck in the world. I wish all white women were like you.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, rwall, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
Mywifelovesthis said:
It's a beautiful thing if a cuckold couple and bull decides to go through with it.
Yep. Would love to do it.

Reactions: toolman, toolman2c, BorrowMyWife and 1 other person
  • Love
Reactions: toolman
Intentionally having your wife bred by another man is pretty hot. Intentionally having her bred by a black man is even hotter. My wife and I practiced pregnancy risk for about 25 years. Not that we wanted her to get pregnant....... we simply got a thrill out of the "possibility" that she could get pregnant by one of them. Especially if it was someone we just met and didn't even know. We also enjoyed having her get fucked bareback by as many as 3 other men in a single day so that we would not know who the father was. We once did this for 3 days in a row making it 6 different men in 3 days that could have knocked her up. It was the risk we enjoyed. And yes, she got fucked bareback by a black man 3 times in one night, just so we could experience the pregnancy risk of a black baby.

Looking back on those times, we both feel very lucky that none of those men ever knocked her up. Since I had 2 by my first wife and she had one from a married man before we met, we never really wanted any more children. But we loved the risk of fucking bare.

• Love
Reactions: tixeros78, 44 mwm, WantsAUsedWife and 10 others