1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Black Breeding

Discussion in 'Interracial Extreme' started by cpl_wants_baby, Jun 28, 2017.

1. Blondhwife4u

Blondhwife4u BBC only Hotwife and Cum Slut Beloved Member :)

Check me out! I've been bred before. Hubby's looking to breed me again

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Littledinkus

Littledinkus Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

my wife

• Like Like x 1
  3. New2bbc84

New2bbc84 Omg ... Beloved Member :)

received_10203299246741378. received_10210108108358663. so went to a BBC bull's with Shannon and it was her 2nd time getting BBC the black guy who was inviting us went upstairs after we met in basement I was about to leave when 2guys came down and started pulling at my shirt and bra I said stop but he pinned me and stripped us both naked he turned on tv in front of us with blacck guys violently dp,ing girls pussy and ass

• Like Like x 6
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. petiteslut

petiteslut submissive petite wife looking for strong masters Beloved Member :)

i am very interested !! i need breeding bbc bull

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  5. Beth1469

Beth1469 nice to meet you Sir VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

I really do not want another child but I do enjoy have risky sex (not being on the pill) with a strong black men just a day or two before or after ovulating.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. ktpy

ktpy Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Oh this is a wonderful idea, I hope you will get a strong bull capable of producing strong black babies for you. So how many do you plan to do, i have been seeding my Married exGF for years now and have 3 kids with her and we have never been happier. But we are indians and not black.. enjoy...it is a life time of joy. Make sure every one in the family knows that you have been bred.

7. ktpy

ktpy Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Oh that is so exciting, i wish i could see the faces of the people who are watching.. keep breeding.

8. MrTester

MrTester New around here... Beloved Member :)

Shes my future wife. lol I lived this lifestyle in a previous relationship and would love to do so again. Let her know her future husband is waiting :)

• Like Like x 2
  9. mrandmrsbusty

mrandmrsbusty hotwife/cuckold couple Beloved Member :)

she has unprotected sex with 2 black bulls, hoping to get bred

• Like Like x 3
  10. JordanWFsub

JordanWFsub New around here... Beloved Member :)

Master has taken me off BC with the purpose of breeding me.... very excited about the prospect of having his babies

• Like Like x 5
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Dumb Dumb x 1
  11. Hedoesntknow

Hedoesntknow Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Hott story

• Like Like x 2
  12. Littledinkus

yes, I'm a cuckold.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. Littledinkus

Oh man!

• Like Like x 1
  14. Deveohn

Deveohn New around here... Beloved Member :)

What area are you guys located In

15. MichaelMouse

MichaelMouse Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Hi. Will you be black bred again? x

• Like Like x 1
  16. Mywifelovesthis

Mywifelovesthis New around here... Beloved Member :)

It's a beautiful thing if a cuckold couple and bull decides to go through with it.

• Like Like x 1