Black Breeding

• Thread startercpl_wants_baby
  • Start date
Once I stopped taking the pill it was so exciting to get fucked bareback and filled with cum, like abba148 love having 3 or 4 BBC fucking me and then the excitement of knowing I could be knocked up again!

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, rwall, firedogg81 and 8 others
Judymwf37 said:
Once I stopped taking the pill it was so exciting to get fucked bareback and filled with cum, like abba148 love having 3 or 4 BBC fucking me and then the excitement of knowing I could be knocked up again!
so true

Reactions: toolman2c and JLH412
It’s all very sexy.

Reactions: toolman2c
Judymwf37 said:

You got it. We didn't really want her to get pregnant by anyone. But we loved the excitement that she possibly could have a strangers baby. After all, she did get knocked up by her best friends husband when she was 20 and had his baby. I often wish I had known her and had been married to her way back then. She claims that once it became obvious that she was pregnant, guys came out of the woodwork to ask her out, and she always said yes. The way she tells it is, the damage was already done. Might as well have some fun. She let every guy that asked her out while she was pregnant, fuck her. Along with several one-night-stands.

Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, Maxio, firedogg81 and 7 others
She always wants bareback. At 67 pregnancy is a thing of the past. She hates condoms. In earlier years, starting before we met, she was on the pill.

Reactions: hikawade
Judymwf37 said:
yes I plan on more, I have no idea who the dads are, just they are black, yes we both love breast feeding in public, with a black baby on my white tits so everyone knows. Don is with me when the baby is sucking my tits and love to watch everyone looking at me.
That sounds SO Sexy

Reactions: toolman2c
Dbigmasterbull said:
I am very interested in getting a sexy white wife pregnant. It's my absolute biggest fantasy. I am tall muscular and dominant. Perfect breeding bull fit a weak kinky white couple. For you cuck boys out there with no wife or gf i also have single girls who want to have a cuck and have my baby. Hit me up if you want your wife to have a mixed NFL star. Lol. Ask for my email or my kik. Plenty of pics to share.

1502968313751.jpg
hub of a cute curvy wife that enjoys the fantasy too. always enjoy a hot chat about it

Reactions: baakxxl and toolman2c
cpl_wants_baby said:
IMG_2380.JPG married white couple m32 f28 looking for a big blk breeding bull
Where r u located

Reactions: hikawade
To late for Breeding, but MAN! I get so hard and jack off thinking of my wife being knocked up " a couple times " by some BBC men. I think of us out and about, and guys seeing my wife's big pregnant belly with a black baby. I say to myself, "if these guys ever knew I'm a cuckold for black men. Now this is the only sex I think about getting. http://cantrellandcochrane.com/imgs/5b7c3fe33ad120bbc85e500534f6731f.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: barbie1955 and Mywifelovesthis
im particularly turned on by anonymous breeding. Husband brings me into the bedroom, wife is blindfolded, legs spread, pussy already wet. maybe shes tied up. Hubby says she wants to be bred, go get her! i would pump her pussy right through her squirts.
Maybe its a blindfolded gangbang as well and we're all competing to seed her.

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, SubBiBeta, eligible_cuck and 7 others
well it happened to us

IMGA0009.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, Maxio, mryoung and 18 others
mabehika said:
well it happened to us

IMGA0009.jpg
Wow congrats, got any more photos?

mabehika said:
well it happened to us

IMGA0009.jpg
Do you still here or in contact with the sperm donor.

My wife is truly considering this. Has to be right guy.

2017-06-29-08-23-37-047~2.jpg

Reactions: ddjaneluvsd, rwall, SubBiBeta and 4 others
Krprice58 said:
Do you still here or in contact with the sperm donor.
Yes he's still fucking her

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, SubBiBeta, miko247 and 2 others
mabehika said:
Yes he's still fucking her
You have pics to share of him fucking her?

Krprice58 said:
You have pics to share of him fucking her?
Hopefully another one in the not so distant future! So great!!

Reactions: SubBiBeta
I have posted on this site before about my wife having discussed with me that she wanted to have a baby with her "2nd husband". He had been living with us and enjoying her as a wife for about a year and the 3 of us talked about it. I could tell that this was something that she really wanted and then I agreed for Haywood to have exclusive use of her pussy for the coming weeks and he did breed her during the very next month. I've always thought that it was interesting how quickly she conceived once she decided that she wanted to have a child with him. During the first year he had his big, black cock in her all the time, just like they were newlyweds.

Tho she wasn't able to carry the baby to full term (miscarried at about the 5th month), it was very exciting for all 3 of us up to that fateful day.my wife and I had been discussing for about a week prior to that what we were going to tell family members when she would have given birth to a mixed race baby. We had pretty much decided that we were going to say that it just happened at a time when the 3 of us had went too far one night with sex talk and fooling around and one thing led to another and it happened. She was pregnant. We were going to raise the child as our own with Haywood as a godfather and at a later point in his life tell him the truth about who his father is. GTR

• Love
Reactions: WantsAUsedWife, littlecucky, BigdaddyToronto and 3 others
I guess this is one thing we will never experience as my darling wife is too old to get pregnant but having her bulls unload freely in her comes as close as it gets. It surely drives them wild when she whispers in their ear to cum in her just the same, whether they know or not that she's not fertile

Reactions: miko247 and MyWifeDatesNow