• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Black bull in austin looking to satisfy

• Thread starterblackmaple9
  • Start date

blackmaple9

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 20, 2006
im in austin. If interested hit me up at blackmaple9@yahoo.com Picture 40.jpg
Picture 40.jpg

Reactions: Janet58
Hello Sir. i'm whitetoiletpaper at slutwives. i'm a very sub cd sissi gurl who sincerely believes in and accepts Black Supremacy and am seeking a King who would allow me to serve and please Him in anyway and in everyway He wants. i have ********* and certainly no restrictions for my Black Superiors other than kids. i am willing to suffer and bleed and other darker tributes to pay my personal reparations for my white sins. If You would have any use for a totally submissive and surrendered white sissi boi then please allow me the opportunity to attempt to earn Your approval and prove my devoted worthiness To You as a Black Superior who justly deserves and is owed my diligent service performing any and all duties You would require of an inferior and pitiful white boi who readily accepts the truth and reality of Black Supremacy. i am fully aware and believe completely that the Black Man is the ultimate example of human masculinity and maleness. Black Men are the only Real Men. white males are are beta at best and most are so much more less than beta. white bois are closer to girls than men especially when compared to the glorious and undeniably powerful masculinity of the Black Man. i know my place, where i belong, who and what i am. More and more whites, both male and female are finally realizing and accepting the truth and are freeing themselves of denial, guilt, sin. And then finding total fulfillment through working for the total destruction of the white race along with sacrificial service and giving to their Black Masters. Doing for Them. Every minute of every day a blessed opportunity to make a difference for their Owners by doing for Them all that is required. To toil in all ways according to the will of their Black Masters. To focus only on everything that their Owners require and have every right to demand. Working hard only for the satisfaction that they have done their proper duty to/for their Owners seeking desperately to know they have pleased their Black Superiors and Masters. All for the glory of their Black Masters approval and acceptance of their personal reparation payments. Let me, if You will, prove to you my commitment to social justice, anti-racism, Black Supremacy, white inferiority, white genocide, and reparations. i so sincerely long to rightfully pay for my white sins, and guilt. Thank You Sir for your time and consideration.