Votes: 2 12.5%
  • Stay

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters

DBD

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2018
My Black wife is fucking her older White boss. They convinced me to take part in their activities, but it's much harder than I thought it would be. They rough her up, and degrade her right in front of me, but it's consensual so what can I do.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta and gatorrdw
DBD said:
..... They rough her up, and degrade her right in front of me, but it's consensual so what can I do.
Who are "they"? You mentioned your black wife was having an affair with her older white boss, but you didn't mention anyone else fucking and degrading her in front of you.

Anyway — if you find that disturbing, I would suggest talking with your wife, telling her that, and asking if all that verbal degradation and physical roughing-up turns her on.

If it does, and if both your wife and her boss understand that aspect of her sexuality, I would suggest telling her sex is one thing, but seeing and hearing her degraded in front of you is more than you can handle. I.e., it does not turn you on. Thus, you would appreciate her not expecting you to be present when she fucks her boss — and whoever else might be involved, if she has "degrading 3-somes" or "more-somes."

If verbal degradation and physical roughing-up does NOT turn your wife on, but she puts up with it because she feels she has to, I would suggest both of you talking with her boss and letting him know that both of you are OK with their fucking (if you are), but please cease and desist with the verbal degradation and roughing-up. He should have an interest in keeping your wife happy, because if she (for instance) sues him for sexual harassment, it could cost him and / or his company a lot of money.

Reactions: koji
Ihave had similar but I am a sissy shemale 25. So not a LOT of esperience. I do wish i had handled it better when anolder man stolle my GF from me. They invited me to be present for the action. Inever fucked her or any girl. That may have been my chance1 now I am totally feminized and will probably stay pussy free. Mom and Dad (and teh Doc) let me get on hormones pretty young. And now I had also had a boob job. I look even more like my mom.
And SHE is gorgeous. She is 52 now and SO hot.
Love, Mary

It's all about communication! Being a cuckold doesn't mean you do not have a say in things. Even if you decide to give up a huge portion of your control to her, you still should be able to talk to her about your concerns. If she doesn't listen it's no longer cuckolding and huge red flags about the state of the relationship. Serious conversations need to happen at that point.

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta
cpl4fun13 said:
..... If [your wife] doesn't listen [[to you] it's no longer cuckolding.... Serious conversations need to happen at that point.
Please — let's not confuse "a need for conversation" with the definition of a cuckold, which is short and simple. It is: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." (It is not, "a man with an unfaithful wife who has serious and authentic conversations with him.")

Reactions: LatinoDom
Custer Laststand said:
Please — let's not confuse "a need for conversation" with the definition of a cuckold, which is short and simple. It is: "cuckold — a man with an unfaithful wife." (It is not, "a man with an unfaithful wife who has serious and authentic conversations with him.")

I guess if you are living to the strict letter of the law but if they got into this willing and together that changes your definition a bit and, as such, the husband's feelings SHOULD be taken into consideration. Otherwise, it's just cheating and the destruction of the marriage is inevitable.

Then again, since the person just joined, posted this comment and hasn't been back on....perhaps it was just a troll..Either way, it's pointless to argue the merits of the case without knowing more.

Reactions: IndyHubby
cpl4fun13 said:
.... the husband's feelings SHOULD be taken into consideration. ,,,,
Actually, that's what I suggested. DBD should talk with his (black) wife about the problem he's having with her being treated abusively and roughed up during sex with her (white) boss.
cpl4fun13 said:
Then again, since the person just joined, posted this comment and hasn't been back on....perhaps it was just a troll..Either way, it's pointless to argue the merits of the case without knowing more.
Yes — I too tend to be suspicious of "one and done" posters who put up a post that generates replies, but then say nothing further.

DBD said:
My Black wife is fucking her older White boss. They convinced me to take part in their activities, but it's much harder than I thought it would be. They rough her up, and degrade her right in front of me, but it's consensual so what can I do.
How's it going, DBD...? Any progress....?

DBD said:
Does you wife enjoy what is happening? It is that simple. this is supposed to be fun. If you mean ""humiliation, shame, loss of self-respect, abasement, indignity, ignominy", that does not sound like fun. What does she say about what is happening ?. My wife is a Sunday school teacher and I would never allow anyone to disrespect her just because she loves cock and unless she likes it rough, I would put an end to it. What country are you in?