• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Black domme lesbian Looking for Bi

cyndy.spears

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 25, 2013
Dominant black Mistress looking for submissive white sluts. Like to take advantage of them all like 30-plus girls.....and moms

I also like to make them send me their panties, just to see if the will do it.

Me, 5'7" 1149 lbs 38D

Any white girls looking for black lez experience lemme know.

Cyndy

Reactions: subcuckhusband and splatterboy
tell me more Mistress

cyndy.spears said:
Dominant black Mistress looking for submissive white sluts. Like to take advantage of them all like 30-plus girls.....and moms

I also like to make them send me their panties, just to see if the will do it.

Me, 5'7" 1149 lbs 38D

Any white girls looking for black lez experience lemme know.

Cyndy
May I ask where you live? I am Liz I am an older mwf and a blackcock gangbang slut in Los Angeles. I do travel. I am sub Bi and LOVE dom sistas. I tend to eat white pussy at gangbangs mostly because lets face it most gangbang sluts are white but I prefer sistas big time

Reactions: beauyour
Same as Cindy my i ask where do you live, not a gang bang slut...yet but eager to learn

mwf4blks2001 said:
May I ask where you live? I am Liz I am an older mwf and a blackcock gangbang slut in Los Angeles. I do travel. I am sub Bi and LOVE dom sistas. I tend to eat white pussy at gangbangs mostly because lets face it most gangbang sluts are white but I prefer sistas big time
I live two hours from you and would travel to eat you out hot stuff