1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Black Owned White Wives/females

Discussion in 'Ask Khristy Creams' started by BlkDaddy_IN, Aug 18, 2017.

1. arabcuck

arabcuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

i don't understand why cuuckolding and hotwifing always should be about bbc and sometimmes only bbc ?? for me it doesn't matter if the bull is black or white , and my wife prefer white men or like us .

• Like Like x 2
  2. BlkDaddy_IN

BlkDaddy_IN Open minded unattached for white females Beloved Member :)

It's not always about bbc! It's the females preference of what she wants!

3. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

No one said it's always about Black men... you did! Cuckolding is about a female centered dynamic that allows the female centered party to control the male sexual access to the controlling female centered party and any other females as desired by the primary female... ie - the Cuckoldress... as we would identify her!

Being a Hotwife can come in a variety of forms, but in general the female is allowed, usually negotiated in advance with her partner/husband... the freedom to engage in select sexual activities and events with or without the male partner/husband's participation, but with his full approval.

The two... Cuckolding and being a Hotwife... are both quite different things, and one shouldn't combine the two as if they are one and the same... they clearly are NOT!! This doesn't mean however... that elements of both and other particular fetish and lifestyle types aren't combined to make the particular sexual and lifestyle dynamic any individual or couple might choose to construct for themselves. That is the beauty of creativity! You can incorporate any element you desire into your personal sexual lifestyle creation. People really shouldn't post one style against another... because that's defeating the whole purpose of the diversity we in the lifestyle cherish so much in the first place. Like what you like, build your dynamic as you desire... and don't think your way is the only correct way either... because it's simply NOT!!

I will say a huge amount of white women and men as well... do enjoy the Black male element in whatever lifestyle dynamic they choose to identify with, but that does not mean everyone practices that. We're all free to decide what we desire and I'm confident the serious and knowledgeable among us do just that! All things considered... we're all in this for the pursuit of our ultimate sexual pleasures!! :p

Khristy xoxo :)

• Like Like x 3
  4. BlkDaddy_IN

BlkDaddy_IN Open minded unattached for white females Beloved Member :)

Khristy I totally enjoy reading your explanations in this lifestyle, you do a wonderful job putting the difference of the lifestyles in perspective!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

Thank you! I'm always happy when people enjoy my writing... *hug*

Khristy :)

• Like Like x 2
  6. MsGary

MsGary TG/TS for all men Beloved Member :)

Yes Khristy and he also expressed his admiration of you well. I will also add that femming the white hub can be an element of this but not automatically. When we had been married one year she had me fully femmed and serving blk men. Love, Heather

Last edited: Aug 9, 2018
  7. exploreanddiscover

exploreanddiscover Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

very hot...

8. exploreanddiscover

What an insightful and empowering answer! :):):):):)

• Like Like x 1
  9. exploreanddiscover

thank you

10. exploreanddiscover

gasp,,, yes

• Like Like x 1
  11. exploreanddiscover

!! wow

12. exploreanddiscover

:):):)

13. exploreanddiscover

ohh my!

14. exploreanddiscover

Thank you for sharing...............

• Like Like x 1
  15. tonyafox

tonyafox New around here... Beloved Member :)

I'm going out on a limb here and will try not to upset too many people but . . . . here in Europe it's quite unusual for the wife or girlfriend not to have a Black lover. There are many theories why this has happened and even become fashionable, but basically we find European men seem to have lost their "drive" over the years.
    Black Men have always been driven by lust and still have the hunter instinct to conquer & breed, something that we find wildly exciting.
    Their mission is to find a girl, preferably white and pump her full of cum as quickly as possible.
    Subconciously, our genes make us want to mate with the strongest of the species to ensure survival.
    OK and enjoy superior sex but I digress!
    I still have free will and ultimately decide who I have sex with (usually!) but what's a girl to do when a white guy slides up meekly by your side at the bar and starts some worn out line of chat trying to impress me, when moments later a Black guy will press himself against me, making sure I feel His steel hard bulge, hold me firmly by the arm and whisper in my ear all the things He is going to make me do to Him.
    That's a real Man taking control of His female prey.
    Of course I could walk away but that's difficult when your legs have turned to jelly.
    Black Men are sexual predators but in a good way!
    I've experimented over the years being Black Owned and it's the hottest thing you can do.
    Strong Alpha males love submissive women and I just love relinquishing control to the right Alpha.
    Telling your Master that you would do anything or anyone for Him doesn't mean He's going to whore you out to everyone in the room, but just the thought of it is such a turn on for all concerned.
    Of course there are many pretenders to the throne but if you look deep into His eyes, you will know if it's just swagger or the Real Thing.
    Being a Black Owned girl will open your eyes to feelings & emotions that you never knew you could have.
    And FYI, it's not just for the young ones as well, the right Master can bring out the best in any woman regardless of age.

• Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  16. exploreanddiscover

Very well stated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. Khristy Creams

Thank you for this post... it's completely true and I'm very happy you expressed our desire and nature as European women to have Black lovers!! Many thanks!!! *hugs* :p ;)

Khristy XoXo :)

• Like Like x 4
  18. MsGary

MsGary TG/TS for all men Beloved Member :)

Wow, Tonya, Thanks for that explanation. I have had the question for a long time. Starting with WHY E U men can get whtie American girls so easy. I am a whtie Boi shemale and "former Cuck"
    ANd now Black Men have taken that over in Europe. I did wonder how that happened. But I have been the prety o Black Men for a long time. Black Owned? I ahve been auctioned off at fund raiseers for charities and even churches. Usually for 3 days to a week at a time.
    Love, Heather

• Like Like x 1
  19. MichaelMouse

MichaelMouse Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

If I was hoping to read anything on here that defined why I joined this site and why I so deeply want to become acquainted with this type of women - it's all here, bravo. xx

• Like Like x 2
  20. Khristy Creams

Thank you Michael... speaking for all of the women on the site... slutwife or otherwise... if I may ladies... I'd say we're all proud of who and what we are and we encourage all men to celebrate our individual choices to be the women we are... single or slutwives... we try our best to represent this lifestyle in the most positive ways we can and welcome the cucked or otherwise husbands and the Bulls that engage in all of the wonderfully naughty activities we love, to continue supporting our prurient behavior and activities... we hope we represent the type of woman you love and wish us to be, now and in the future! Thank you cuckboys and thank you our beloved Bulls and Lovers!!! *hugs-to-all* ;)

Khristy XoXo :)

• Like Like x 3