Black Superiority

• Thread starterenslavedcuck
  • Start date

enslavedcuck

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 20, 2019
Imagine a world where black men fuck our wives all day while we work for them before returning to our cages :)

• Love
Reactions: secretcrowds, ChillJaxGuy, TheInferiorwhite and 7 others
mmmm . Black men would have their own black families. But white married couples would have to submit sexually and the black man would rule our families too.

Reactions: TheInferiorwhite, Phil C, NordicBull and 1 other person
they make the rules. we obey

Reactions: TheInferiorwhite, Pussyfreebeta and ckc
Interesting concepts; I know some women that are exclusively committed to black men and would never go back to having PIV with white men including there own husbands.

Reactions: SubBiBeta, fredanddaisy, NordicBull and 1 other person
A world where I will be fucked all day long by black man sounds really great.

• Love
Reactions: SubBiBeta, TheInferiorwhite, CoupleAux and 9 others
SexyKelly said:
A world where I will be fucked all day long by black man sounds really great.
We white worms will work hard for you and the black gods

• Love
Reactions: lovetocinteracial and monitaur
OK, imagine a new law. The reparations law passed by new black President. And the white politicians voted for it before knowing it all. New reparations law, requires all white females 16 to 45 to date and have sex with no less than 2 black men a week. The only ones exempted would if the are married to a black. Otherwise, white females would have to, even when they are married to a white man. The other part is, All whites, even white males, 16 to 60 have to submit sexually to black men any time, any place, any way they say. Then the part where a white can voluntarily become full time slaves, but once you do, it is forever.

• Love
Reactions: ChillJaxGuy, SubBiBeta, TheInferiorwhite and 9 others
thats a good law i like the idea

Reactions: TheInferiorwhite, Phil C, Dark_Hung and 3 others
enslavedcuck said:
Imagine a world where black men fuck our wives all day while we work for them before returning to our cages :)
Really hot fantasy

Reactions: ckc
Pussyfreebeta said:
Really hot fantasy
"Imagine a world where black men fuck our wives all day while we work for them before returning to our cages "
wow, can you imagine having to stay in a cage when not at work, or being used by wife or her black man??

Reactions: Oldenglish, 44 mwm and Pussyfreebeta
i love to see a new law where our daughters and wives must have at least 2 mixed babies per year weather married or not starting at age 18 on up and the bull lives with the family while we go to work and promote it

Reactions: ChillJaxGuy and TheInferiorwhite
enslavedcuck said:
love this wish it would happen soon

Reactions: ckc
ckc said:
OK, imagine a new law. The reparations law passed by new black President. And the white politicians voted for it before knowing it all. New reparations law, requires all white females 16 to 45 to date and have sex with no less than 2 black men a week. The only ones exempted would if the are married to a black. Otherwise, white females would have to, even when they are married to a white man. The other part is, All whites, even white males, 16 to 60 have to submit sexually to black men any time, any place, any way they say. Then the part where a white can voluntarily become full time slaves, but once you do, it is forever.
I love it

ckc said:
Hot thought! As a husband who had to watch a black man fuck my wife I know how that feels!

No none of it sounds interesting to me my wife can fuck whomever she wants but that's as far as it goes just for fun sex

enslavedcuck said:
they make the rules. we obey
It’s the proper way of things and the way it should be!

TheInferiorwhite said:
It’s the proper way of things and the way it should be!
I am a rule follower!

Reactions: TheInferiorwhite
SquirmingSub said:
Interesting concepts; I know some women that are exclusively committed to black men and would never go back to having PIV with white men including there own husbands.
My lily white conservative mother found BBC after my dad died , and became a total BBC addict. She fucked hundreds of BBC's

• Love
Reactions: whitewife696969 and YumGrool
fredanddaisy said:
My lily white conservative mother found BBC after my dad died , and became a total BBC addict. She fucked hundreds of BBC's
My wife had her first black cock at 32 and it changed her!

Reactions: whitewife696969
Rockford said:
My wife had her first black cock at 32 and it changed her!
I was 11 when the priest made me into a cock sucker. I sucked him and 4 other priests and my brother and his friends until I left home and went to California, where I got a job as a cock sucker on an island construction job and sucked BBC's 10 hours a day for 6 months, and some of them fucked me also. All these years later, I just suck Mexican cocks

Reactions: whitewife696969 and ChillJaxGuy