'Blacked' Magazine covers

• Thread starterwm_weakening4Black
  • Start date

wm_weakening4Black

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 26, 2006
Was just going through my hard drive and found these two magazine covers that I made years ago and figured I'd upload them to see what people think.

Hope you like :)

blacked001.jpg

blacked002.jpg

Reactions: Pussyfreebeta, stone65, Mica and 1 other person
Blacked

Looks cool! You should bring out a new edition;-)

Yeah, I'm thinking about it - in fact, if anyone has any good images they'd like me to use just let me know. It's about time the magazine got updated ;)

Perhaps you could do a "blacked and bred" edition?

Reactions: shocked
a new girl

she is a cover girl!

Almost seven years after the first two editions, Blacked No.3 has just hit the shelves.

Feedback definitely welcome!

Attachments

• blacked-3.jpg
    blacked-3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 555
Larger image found here:

Reactions: Mica and MsB
Damn!

wm_weakening4Black said:
Larger image found here:

Very nice job......

Nice work

Thanks guys. If enough people like them, I might try and do a few more. If you have pictures or whatever, then just let me know!

TyFranklin - for some reason I couldn't reply/read PM ...

Great concept...love the IR magazine themes. Hope you'll be doing more real soon. Found a couple of oldies to share for now...

ae6a2cd49f00.jpg 6e997007c27d.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: peter3811
Good Job - Again

blackbull1976 said:
Great concept...love the IR magazine themes. Hope you'll be doing more real soon. Found a couple of oldies to share for now...

Oops. Replied to the wrong post. My bad.

Communication Issue

wm_weakening4Black said:
Thanks guys. If enough people like them, I might try and do a few more. If you have pictures or whatever, then just let me know!

TyFranklin - for some reason I couldn't reply/read PM ...

I really like your work, and I just noticed you replied to my message in July. I know my PM doesn't work, but thanks for trying.

Sorry all - looks like I haven't been getting notified of PMs.

I've just noticed I've had a few requests for more covers, which I'd love to get working on. Happy to do them privately or post them publicly.

Everyone who has written to me should have had a response now, if you haven't then just give me a shout!

magazine

Here two new templates

Contact

wm_weakening4Black said:
Sorry all - looks like I haven't been getting notified of PMs.

I've just noticed I've had a few requests for more covers, which I'd love to get working on. Happy to do them privately or post them publicly.

Everyone who has written to me should have had a response now, if you haven't then just give me a shout!

I've given up sending or receiving PMs on DC, but is there any other way to contact you?

God, I'd forgotten about this thread - apologies for the shameless bump, but I thought I should bring it up to date and post the fourth magazine cover I made:
5318044.png

Reactions: Ms Cin, Mica and shocked
wm_weakening4Black said:
God, I'd forgotten about this thread - apologies for the shameless bump, but I thought I should bring it up to date and post the fourth magazine cover I made:
5318044.png

Please include some more breedings of really beautiful, pale young women by very dark black men!