• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

blonde girl looking for older black men in london uk

• Thread starterblonde18megan
  • Start date

blonde18megan

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 16, 2014
My names Megan, I live in Islington with my white bf. I am 18yo 36c 5ft 3, size 6 long blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am looking to meet older black men. message me back on here if you wanna hook up for a coffee or a drink.

megan66.jpg

Reactions: Dannylondon, HugeLoad, hikawade and 1 other person
Hi Megan, I'm Mike, nice to meet you.
You're very good looking

Damn,

Im sorry your in London and i'm in Philadelphia in the USA -

Would love to meet you - tell me will your BF be there to watch or are you on the DL ?

Good luck in your search - and keep us informed as to your progress.

Reactions: shytinygirlfriend
blonde18megan said:
My names Megan, I live in Islington with my white bf. I am 18yo 36c 5ft 3, size 6 long blonde hair and blue eyes.

I am looking to meet older black men. message me back on here if you wanna hook up for a coffee or a drink.

Hi Megan,

Did you have any luck finding someone?

Aaliyah

Hi I'm looking for a local couple to get to know and explore a cuckolding relationship with cuckolding, the husband watches his wife engage in sexual activity with other men either right in front of him, or she tells him about her experiences after. The husband feeling like a victim of the cuckold is a major element of the kink.This is where the men get separated from the boys, pal. I have real experience with this. I’ve seen the best and the worst, of both people and experiences.First of all, most single guys are totally clueless when it comes to being a real “Bull” in a cuckold-Hotwife relationship. They think being a Bull is just fucking someone’s wife. Nothing could be farther from the truth What most guys don't understand is that it’s a THREE-WAY RELATIONSHIP. In fact it is more complex than a normal relationship because it involves THREE people, not two.Being a Bull means you’re coming into an existing marital relationship. Before you even show up at the door understand that the couple has already discussed what they want long before reaching out for someone like you. Your first job is to find out exactly what they want, and then FIT INTO that.Then you must follow a certain protocol to create a new three-way relationship learning the needs and desires of the other person is a process. As you learn the couple, and they learn you, the relationship becomes more comfortable and the sex gets better. Eventually it will become what you/they envision, but only if everyone works together.The most common underlying theme for most Hotwife/cuckold couples is for the Bull to become the sex partner of choice for the wife. This can range from seeing him occasionally, all the way up to daily sexual encounters. Every couple has a different idea, and it’s important to know what their expectations are. In addition, “real life” can and does often restrict or interfere with the scheduling of play times. Once you establish everyone’s expectations about frequency, another thing to discuss is how the meetings are arranged. Some prefer regular schedules, i.e. every Saturday night for instance. Others like more flexibility, and even spontaneous meetings. Some of the hottest experiences I’ve been involved with have been spontaneous texts that resulted in late-night, last minute encounters (Horny? Can you come over? Or can I come see you?).It’s important to know what the couple enjoys. If they’re into the wife having the freedom to reach out to the Bull when she’s horny, or if you all agree that she’s “sexually on demand” to the Bull, then you can enjoy impromptu daytime, lunchtime, or late-night quickies.upfront is your communication with the wife. Some couples prefer that the husband coordinate meetings between his wife and the Bull. Other husband’s grant their wife complete freedom, and she can call, email, text, etc. These are by far the easiest and hottest arrangements, as you can tease, flirt and engage the wife 1-on-1 with complete privacy.

blonde18megan said:

Hi Megan my name is Mike i would live to meet you for a coffee and a chat

This is an old post

blonde18megan said:

Look no further I'm here and ready to teach you all about BBC, if you can take it? I will bend you over and fuck you senseless in all of your holes and then tounge fuck you senseless in all of your holes too. When you can't take anymore I will anal you and French kiss and bring back to the start and then fuck you all over again... Slb850@hotmail.com let me know where and when and I will be there for sure cutie.

are u ready for a big black african cock?

Hi guys I'm still up for meeting older black men my whatsup is 07761658483

do u have yahoo email??

No sorry that's my whatsup phone number

blonde18megan said:
No sorry that's my whatsup phone number
Are you willing to let a white older guy fuck you Megan ?

So your not Interested then?

hit me up Megan

blonde18megan said:

megan66.jpg
I’d love to dominate and seed you with my massive Bull Cock!