Blonde Wife

• Thread starterSTLBlondie
  • Start date
S

STLBlondie

Hey all. been on site for a little bit, but never posted. Wanted to finally say hello to all of you and maybe start chatting with some of you. new to the lifestyle and am impressed :) Pic is on my profile and look forward to speaking to all of you.

By the way, name is Melissa, 31. I am 5'8" 139lbs. Natural Blonde w/blue eyes.

hi :)

Hello Melissa

Hello Melissa :)

See my pics :D:D

Hi and welcome. Tell us about you? Ever been blacked? Considering black breeding? Cuckcold for a hubby?

Hi

Thanks for the responses, especially the compliments in my inbox... :) Well more about me.. hmmm... ask what you want, I will answer... I am new to the lifestyle and just recently experienced black for the first time and a couple more times as well.. I will say it was eye opening and wow.. yeah.. so.. hope to get to know you all and not sure where else I am going with this, but as I have learned, never say never! :) Melissa

You are very beautiful!

So tell us about the experience. Did hubby want to be a cuckold? Will you consider being black bred?

Do my dating in STL. :) Perhaps we can go clubbing sometime

Susan said:
Do my dating in STL. :) Perhaps we can go clubbing sometime

was going to say the same thing. would love to enjoy some fun together :)

Hi Melissa does your hub know you into bbc..it was never mentioned?

Yes my husband does know.. actually he is the one who had tried for about 8 years to get me to try it... i resisted for quite a while as you can see...

You have a great body baby...and you need to share more of it with us. Looking forward to visiting St. Louis real soon *S*

Welcome melissa to dark cavern. We know you will like it here and we encourage you to push the boundaries of your sexuality and kinkiness. It's all good here baby....

T

Last edited by a moderator:
Melissa you are a beautiful woman

Keep us posted about your experiences in the lifestyle.

Damn!!!! You are amazingly stunning! I can only imagine how hot you look being filled up by a nice BBC

Any plans to be black bred?

Mike, thanks :) always good to hear how stunning i am... becontree sorry no plans to be bred.. and will always keep you up to date on my happenings :)

Melissa,

Took a look at those pictures, very very nice.. although i agree, you need to take them clothes off and show us some with just that bangin' body... I am guessing you'd make a lot of men real horny like.. look name is Darnell, live in Washington Park, you know where that is.. its close.. 26 years old, 6'3" 248lbs, very dark skinned, cornrows, tats (i can show u them sometime), pure muscle... and well I am 10.5 and super thick.. so lets chat baby.. i love blondes and it looks like u love what i got.. hit me up..

D

Reactions: Janet58
Hey welcome aboard,hope to hear and see more from you!