• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Bwc For Wife In Charleston

• Thread startermymixywifey
  • Start date

mymixywifey

New wife for sharing
Beloved Member
Mar 14, 2018
Looking for a 8+ in BWC for wife ready to take it to the next level. Not looking for a one and done. Looking for someone experienced and can have fun with her once maybe twice a week. We would like a trimmed easy going big cocked guy for her to play with in front of me the first couple of times before we allow lone time. Would like to get to that point so I can get the pics during work of her used cum filled pussy. I will send email to any interested person. Sry shes not into BBC at the moment. Hoping to land that guy soon shes ready starting tomorrow. ages 26-38 and understanding and clean

IMG_4071.PNG HQML6131.jpg IMG_6223.JPG

Reactions: AllCapNoShaft, BigDKMF, marckgv and 1 other person
mymixywifey said:
Looking for a 8+ in BWC for wife ready to take it to the next level. Not looking for a one and done. Looking for someone experienced and can have fun with her once maybe twice a week. We would like a trimmed easy going big cocked guy for her to play with in front of me the first couple of times before we allow lone time. Would like to get to that point so I can get the pics during work of her used cum filled pussy. I will send email to any interested person. Sry shes not into BBC at the moment. Hoping to land that guy soon shes ready starting tomorrow. ages 26-38 and understanding and clean

IMG_4071.PNG HQML6131.jpg IMG_6223.JPG

DC20CE0F-2493-4C9F-86CC-094FB69BE08A.jpeg