• Thread starterDorset666
  • Start date

Dorset666

Craves CBT
Beloved Member
Aug 5, 2017
Boscombe
fetlife.com
my caged cock for humiliation, ********.
I`m not married or attached.
use anydesk to sign me into sites and make me humilaite myself on webcam

CWB_rRUWEAA7Qk2.jpg

The urethra post looks very secure.

I bought myself a cb6000s about a month ago and wore it all day at work, worked my way down to the middle sized ring, almost have purple balls all day, very tight. I then went back and bought a more restrictive metal cage, this one has a urethral plug tube, for cumming though. this is a whole new level of humiliation. it has very mild pain when standing or sitting sometimes. I inject lube into my urethra and it stays lubed all day, even if I have to pee. it is awkward when the metal lock knocks against the metal cage when I walk. it is fun to feel encased and my cock and balls so secure all day, I am fully aware of them all day. talking to people at work feels slightly awkward.

cuckyfrom md said:
I bought myself a cb6000s about a month ago and wore it all day at work, worked my way down to the middle sized ring, almost have purple balls all day, very tight. I then went back and bought a more restrictive metal cage, this one has a urethral plug tube, for cumming though. this is a whole new level of humiliation. it has very mild pain when standing or sitting sometimes. I inject lube into my urethra and it stays lubed all day, even if I have to pee. it is awkward when the metal lock knocks against the metal cage when I walk. it is fun to feel encased and my cock and balls so secure all day, I am fully aware of them all day. talking to people at work feels slightly awkward.
Post some pics here please. I have two plugs, one is a "cum stopper" and the other a deeper one. Also play with my urethal hole.
Its another pleasure level, specially for kinky and subs like me.
AD 620355009

here I am.the pic of cage is one I have. I want a more restrictive one though, any suggestions?

cage2.jpg cage3.jpg cage4.jpg cage5.jpg cage7.png

any wives cage hubbies or cucks?

the other thing I realized is that with the urethra tube in my cage I have to sit to pee like a girl. the risk of spraying on your pants is a real factor. Using the smallest possible cock and ball ring really puts a squeeze on my balls all day.

i never saw such a thing

D838B0B1-560E-4340-9F42-707A14BE2062.jpeg
F085C16C-0431-4087-9D71-B2F723C62C2F.jpeg
86DA38EC-F54D-4A7E-B332-54EF66A7784C.jpeg
My wife loves locking me up, especially before she meets up with one of her bulls

Reactions: sertifikat, radhabarwali, VauxGuy and 3 others
She should have you greet him at the door in that outfit. Let him know that you are a sissy and ready to serve.

Reactions: pindick3inch and WearMoreNylons
That last pic was SO hot . . . . you are a lucky girl !

Cuck
my public shame
pw hooker99

Last edited:
need password

You pathetic caged cucks can pm me on Kik 31iamtheman

My wife does have me greet her bulls at the door now in lingerie

6FC68445-DA1E-4A0D-856C-89A50D6552E2.jpeg

Reactions: semjsp
What size is too big for a cage

Small white penis like mine should be locked in cock cage. Phil
image.jpeg