• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Charlotte, NC and surrounding area

• Thread starterStaceym
  • Start date

Staceym

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 18, 2015
Anyone in Charlotte area? Sooooo ready for a real meet with a real big black cock. Must be discreet as hubby doesn't know. Prefer to meet for a get-to-know at a restaurant then who knows.

• Love
Reactions: blkviper, woodyone1, PhilippinesFun and 3 others
Hi Stacey how was the summer? Durham here

Reactions: PhilippinesFun
Staceym said:
Anyone in Charlotte area? Sooooo ready for a real meet with a real big black cock. Must be discreet as hubby doesn't know. Prefer to meet for a get-to-know at a restaurant then who knows.

I'm in the Charlotte area. I don't have a black cock but I'll make you happ that you're a woman.

Fly thru CLT monthly

Raleigh here.

Hello Stacey, I don't know if you've found who you are looking for but I would at least wanting an opportunity to chat with you and understand your desires for this to work. I'm located in SC v-safe and be to you with 45 drive with an hour notice. Hope to hear back from you at your earliest chance. Could you name the restaurant that you would be comfortable at and let's have lunch.
Tony

Last edited:
Staceym said:
I have a real big white cock...

Charlotte here

I'm a bwc but i love to share and it's been a dream to do a GB or group with a gorgeous women like yourself who can handle BBC.

• Love
Reactions: Focker
How big are you? Needing something large.