Chastity For Medium Sized Cocks

• Thread starterWandlebury
  • Start date

Wandlebury

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hey, newbie to this but looking to get into chastity, soemthing i need. Im not small in the penis department, around 4inch soft and 7 erect. Any reccomendations on which to start off with?

I had the same problem, my wife first suggested buying one when we went to the sex shop together and saw a cb3000 thow where sceptical it would fit few weeks later we where in the sex shop it was on special and had some extra money and ended up buying it. At first it was really tight and would pinch alot but with some ice and the stocking trick I become used to putting it on with just the stocking method we adjusted the rings and spacers alot over time and had to take breaks for a week or so untill my body got used to it as i found the excess skin around my penis shaft being pressed into the air holes so I just taped the hole from the inside. I found I could still get semi erect.After a few years my penis had seem to of shrunk over time. So my wife brought me a hot pink cb3000s I found it more comfy and impossible for me to get errect. as it is so small and snug there are also how to find the right size on there website and have a bigger version which is the curve.

Wandlebury, as a couple my wife and I have explored multiple options over the years when it comes to chastity devices. I am similar to you in the size department, a “grower” not a “shower” meaning that there is a significant size difference between the erect and non-erect size. The general sizing schemes that are used by the non-customer chastity designs leave very little support for those in our situation.

The issue you will have is as raptor666 mentioned, when buying a standard over the counter device, you may find the you experience an uncomfortable amount of pinching and maybe a little tight at first. The trick he mentioned with the stocking method does work and it will take some time for you to adjust the base ring and spacers before you find that nearly perfect fit. It will indeed take time for your body to get use to the device, there will be some skin rubs with corresponding irritation in which you may have to take some breaks from the wearing of the device to allow for healing.

The issue you will have if the device you acquire allows room for even a semi-erection is the nocturnal erections which the typical man will have unless he suffering from ED. This may cause a high level of discomfort until the body adjusts physically and mentally to having the device in place. If you decide that you are going to wear one long term, I would recommend a custom device.

My suggestion is you put your money toward a good metal chastity device. The one I recommend is any of the Mature Metal devices. I owned the cb3000 and cb6000. They are not meant for long term wear. They pinch, hurt during the night, not very hygienic because they don't breath enough and cb6000 broke while I was wearing it and boy did that HURT.
The Mature Metal device is custom made and they will fix any problems that you may run into. I own the Queens Keep and it is incredibly comfortable. They know what they are doing. You pay more but well worth it.

You'll hear a lot about spending a lot, but I went with a knockoff cb6000 to try it out, which I'd recommend. We still play here and there, but my wife isn't into it as much as I thought she would be, and I'm happy to not be stuck with a $200 device. You can always upgrade.

Reactions: Tinycuckold
As @danny&jess mentioned, chastity is not for every couple. It is best to try something inexpensive early on and if you both enjoy it, then look into something a bit more custom. There are a few well known companies that do custom devices.

You will shrink over time, that I can all but guarantee! Get something that you both feel looks appropriate, and who says you can only have one? Any investment in chastity will be worth every dollar/euro.

I wear a CB6000 and a MetalWorx PipeDream. They are both too large now and I plan on buying a 6000s soon (although I remember saying the same thing over a year ago) that should be a better fit on the new me.

87DF435C-EF21-4AB4-96FC-787ECE10A022.jpeg F2A3A46E-49DC-4965-8E2D-F2E94CEC45A1.jpeg EB05AB4A-82E9-4521-AAC4-53CE1F7F9753.jpeg