1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Children From Cucking?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Talk' started by Hercuckobeys, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hercuckobeys

Hercuckobeys New around here... Beloved Member :)

Does anyone else have children from cucking? How did you handle it or do they know? Does anyone else know?

• Like Like x 3
  2. arabcuck

arabcuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

IMG-20180805-WA0009. my wife is about to give a birth toour first baby , and we thinks it's her bf's baby , we are not going to do DNA test , i am happy and broud and i will reise our daughter as my own

• Like Like x 9
    • Creative Creative x 1
  3. Hercuckobeys

we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.

• Like Like x 8
    • Winner Winner x 2
  4. Krprice58

Krprice58 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Are these all black?

5. Hercuckobeys

no the oldest is biologically mine

6. bull28

bull28 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Lol why only to be black??? If bull is not black nothing from sharing??

• Like Like x 3
  7. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

Congratulations, Hercuckobeys, for staying with your wife and raising all 4 of her children as if all (not just 1) were your own. It's the honorable thing to do. And, your wife is gorgeous — thanks for posting her photo. I encourage you to continue obeying her as her submissive cuckold.

• Like Like x 2
  8. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriends baby. We had talked about having another and then she told.me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him. I haven't came in my wife for nearly a year only her boyfriend barebacks her now

• Like Like x 5
  9. Hercuckobeys

Not at all 2 of them are white

• Like Like x 2
  10. Hercuckobeys

Same with us except we have not had penetration in decades

11. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

As much as I enjoy being cuckoled I couldn't live with out some kind of sex

• Like Like x 1
  12. ObedientPet

ObedientPet Her sexuality is my biggest turn on. Beloved Member :)

Awesome dude, I noticed you and her are Arab - is her boyfriend Caucasian? If yes that would be so hot.

• Like Like x 3
  13. mwhite

mwhite New around here... Beloved Member :)

One is black then?

14. Kravensome

Kravensome New around here... Beloved Member :)

My wife's boyfriend has been trying to knock her up for nearly a year I tried keeping them away when she was most fertile telling her she needed to use the condom but she always seem to get away around that time of the month and she'd hook up with him without me around..
    So yesterday I found out she is for sure pregnant to make it worse in my case the wife made me get snipped about a year ago

• Like Like x 2
  15. Mike and Chris

Mike and Chris Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Except that she has allowed a better man to breed her.

16. Custer Laststand

That's quite a while. Do you substitute for this by pleasuring your wife orally...? I.e., are you her cuntsucker whenever she wishes...?

17. RobCuckToKaren

RobCuckToKaren New around here... Beloved Member :)

We'd always fantasised about Karen having a boyfriend move in with us but since we didn't have a spare room it was not possible. At the end of 2016 the kids moved out and it wasn't long before Karen had Obi move in with us, he's 22 and from Ghana. After insisting on condoms for so long it was a shock to see Karen was letting him do it bare and even more so when he teased me about fucking a baby into my wife. When I spoke to Karen about it she was relaxed about the whole thing and pointed out that if he was living with us it would be wrong to make him use a condom and that in any event she was probably too old now.

Well probably turned out not to be impossible and our son was born in January. Although all of our friends were surprised to see that Karen was pregnant none were shocked to see that Obi must be Kwesi's father even though Karen and I are registered as his parents. We're both enjoying our second time round as parents and I would love it if Obi managed to father another for us.

• Like Like x 5
  18. Enigma250

Enigma250 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

She is gorgeous

19. Godas

Godas New around here... Beloved Member :)

With women like that everyone would want to fuck her so hard that the condom breaks and has a baby with her :*

• Like Like x 1
  20. Custer Laststand

My congratulations to your cuckoldress Karen, and to you too, RobCuckToKaren, for accepting your new child Kwesi fathered by Karen's black lover Obi.

How are you and your son doing, continuing to have your weenies locked up in your cock cages, with your son only being unlocked only once per month by his black cuckoldress when she is having her period...?