Children From Cucking?

Hercuckobeys

Not quite a lurker
Author!
Beloved Member
Nov 3, 2017
Does anyone else have children from cucking? How did you handle it or do they know? Does anyone else know?

Reactions: CUCKOLDOFLATINA, moravko, toolman2c and 8 others
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, Ladiesfucker, DaveJ and 52 others
Are these all black?

Reactions: Maxio
no the oldest is biologically mine

Reactions: toolman2c, SquirmingSub and BullMX
Krprice58 said:
Are these all black?
Lol why only to be black??? If bull is not black nothing from sharing??

Reactions: ljcarm, toolman2c, cazzolatino and 4 others
Hercuckobeys said:
We have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.
Congratulations, Hercuckobeys, for staying with your wife and raising all 4 of her children as if all (not just 1) were your own. It's the honorable thing to do. And, your wife is gorgeous — thanks for posting her photo. I encourage you to continue obeying her as her submissive cuckold.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, shesmademecuck, andy_mindi and 10 others
bull28 said:
Lol why only to be black??? If bull is not black nothing from sharing??
Not at all 2 of them are white

Reactions: ljcarm, toolman2c, BullMX and 3 others
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriends baby. We had talked about having another and then she told.me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him. I haven't came in my wife for nearly a year only her boyfriend barebacks her now
Same with us except we have not had penetration in decades

• Wow
Reactions: engene, toolman2c, BeckandCall and 4 others
Hercuckobeys said:

One is black then?

Reactions: toolman2c
Hercuckobeys said:
My wife's boyfriend has been trying to knock her up for nearly a year I tried keeping them away when she was most fertile telling her she needed to use the condom but she always seem to get away around that time of the month and she'd hook up with him without me around..
So yesterday I found out she is for sure pregnant to make it worse in my case the wife made me get snipped about a year ago

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Maxio, cynful, CutWarrior and 21 others
Except that she has allowed a better man to breed her.

Reactions: toolman2c, BeckandCall, SubBiBeta and 2 others
Hercuckobeys said:
Same with us except we have not had penetration in decades.
That's quite a while. Do you substitute for this by pleasuring your wife orally...? I.e., are you her cuntsucker whenever she wishes...?

Reactions: toolman2c, BeckandCall and SubBiBeta
We'd always fantasised about Karen having a boyfriend move in with us but since we didn't have a spare room it was not possible. At the end of 2016 the kids moved out and it wasn't long before Karen had Obi move in with us, he's 22 and from Ghana. After insisting on condoms for so long it was a shock to see Karen was letting him do it bare and even more so when he teased me about fucking a baby into my wife. When I spoke to Karen about it she was relaxed about the whole thing and pointed out that if he was living with us it would be wrong to make him use a condom and that in any event she was probably too old now.

Well probably turned out not to be impossible and our son was born in January. Although all of our friends were surprised to see that Karen was pregnant none were shocked to see that Obi must be Kwesi's father even though Karen and I are registered as his parents. We're both enjoying our second time round as parents and I would love it if Obi managed to father another for us.

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: DaveJ, BorrowMyWife, engene and 20 others
Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
She is gorgeous

Reactions: ljcarm, lovetoplay and Hercuckobeys
arabcuck said:
View attachment 920985 my wife is about to give a birth toour first baby , and we thinks it's her bf's baby , we are not going to do DNA test , i am happy and broud and i will reise our daughter as my own

With women like that everyone would want to fuck her so hard that the condom breaks and has a baby with her :*

Reactions: toolman2c, BeckandCall and arabcuck
RobCuckToKaren said:
....... Well probably turned out not to be impossible and our son was born in January. Although all of our friends were surprised to see that Karen was pregnant none were shocked to see that Obi must be Kwesi's father even though Karen and I are registered as his parents. We're both enjoying our second time round as parents and I would love it if Obi managed to father another for us.
My congratulations to your cuckoldress Karen, and to you too, RobCuckToKaren, for accepting your new child Kwesi fathered by Karen's black lover Obi.

How are you and your son doing, continuing to have your weenies locked up in your cock cages, with your son only being unlocked only once per month by his black cuckoldress when she is having her period...?

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and BeckandCall
Custer Laststand said:
My congratulations to your cuckoldress Karen, and to you too, RobCuckToKaren, for accepting your new child Kwesi fathered by Karen's black lover Obi.

How are you and your son doing, continuing to have your weenies locked up in your cock cages, with your son only being unlocked only once per month by his black cuckoldress when she is having her period...?
It's Karen's baby and so it is perfectly logical that as her husband I should be registered as the father.

Our friends have known for many years that Karen meets up with black guys and we didn't make any secret out of Obi moving it with us but since it would be "too much information" we've never said anything about her having sex with them and instead left them to draw their own conclusions. Of course everyone was sure that Karen was having sex with the black guys she was meeting up with and when we found out that she was pregnant we decided it was the perfect way to let them know that they were right.

For us having Kwesi is the idea way to confirm our acceptance of black sexual superiority and also demonstrate the inherent potency of black sperm. As with a lot of other things on our journey my wife having a black fathered baby was not part of our original fantasy but having reached this point we are both overjoyed to be parents again. As you would expect Obi is not satisfied with the one and is trying to fuck another baby into my wife and we are both longing for this to happen because we see it as the best way to show everyone that Karen having Kwesi was not an accident.

My son has a daughter now that was fathered by Abebi's Nigerian boyfriend, who went on honeymoon with them. Sadly after some prostate issues last autumn I had to be castrated and the cage is now a thing of the past as are spontaneous erections. Even though I no longer have the urge to wank I still love watching Obi fuck my wife and as always it is a pleasure for me to see how much she enjoys it.

• Love
Reactions: cynful, toolman2c, AstaSilva and 8 others
RobCuckToKaren said:
..... My son has a daughter now that was fathered by Abebi's Nigerian boyfriend, who went on honeymoon with them.
Very good.....
RobCuckToKaren said:
Sadly, after some prostate issues last autumn I had to be castrated and the cage is now a thing of the past, as are spontaneous erections.
It's good to hear you've survived your prostate issues, although I would guess being castrated isn't very much fun.
RobCuckToKaren said:
Even though I no longer have the urge to walk I still love watching Obi fuck my wife and as always it is a pleasure for me to see how much she enjoys it.
Good.....

Reactions: Manwaife
Custer Laststand said:
Very good.....

It's good to hear you've survived your prostate issues, although I would guess being castrated isn't very much fun.

Good.....
I'm 69 now and the consensus was that they were not worth fighting for. The most notable change is that now I don't have a bulge Karen insists that we wear matching thongs, other than that it boosts Obi ego to know that he's the undisputed alpha-male - not that I was any competition when I still had them - the Consultant offered to insert prosthetic replacements but Karen said that she would prefer to see an empty sack.

I'm pleased to say that my PSA has gone down to normal and the consultant said that I would not have had such a quick response if I'd opted to take the pills for the rest of my life.

Reactions: toolman2c
RobCuckToKaren said:
....... The most notable change is that now I don't have a bulge. Karen insists that we wear matching thongs.
Well — if that's what your cuckoldress Ms. Karen wants you to do, then that's what you should do.

I suggest building up a collection of frilly feminine panties, including rhumba panties (with frills around the back), so you can wear them every day of the week. To do this, Ms. Karen could accompany you to shops that sell feminine lingerie, then have you hold up different styles in front of your crotch so she can can stand back and decide whether she likes them. When you have enough to wear panties full-time every day, you could throw out your remaining male underpants (if any) and have your own panty drawer.
RobCuckToKaren said:
It boosts Obi's ego to know he's the undisputed alpha-male - not that I was any competition when I still had [my balls].
Yes, I suppose there's a lot of symbolism there....
RobCuckToKaren said:
The Consultant offered to insert prosthetic replacements [for my balls], but Karen said that she would prefer to see an empty sack.
More symbolism.... but, if that's what Ms. Karen wants, you did the right thing.
RobCuckToKaren said:
I'm pleased to say that my PSA has gone down to normal and the consultant said that I would not have had such a quick response if I'd opted to take the pills for the rest of my life.
Good. Sounds like a positive outcome.

Reactions: Manwaife and LatinoDom