1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Children From Cucking?

Discussion in 'Cuckold Talk' started by Hercuckobeys, Aug 9, 2018 at 11:57 PM.

1. Hercuckobeys

Hercuckobeys New around here... Beloved Member :)

Does anyone else have children from cucking? How did you handle it or do they know? Does anyone else know?

• Like Like x 1
  2. arabcuck

arabcuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

IMG-20180805-WA0009. my wife is about to give a birth toour first baby , and we thinks it's her bf's baby , we are not going to do DNA test , i am happy and broud and i will reise our daughter as my own

• Like Like x 6
  3. Hercuckobeys

we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  4. Krprice58

Krprice58 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Are these all black?

5. Hercuckobeys

no the oldest is biologically mine

6. bull28

bull28 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Lol why only to be black??? If bull is not black nothing from sharing??

7. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

Congratulations, Hercuckobeys, for staying with your wife and raising all 4 of her children as if all (not just 1) were your own. It's the honorable thing to do. And, your wife is gorgeous — thanks for posting her photo. I encourage you to continue obeying her as her submissive cuckold.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriends baby. We had talked about having another and then she told.me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him. I haven't came in my wife for nearly a year only her boyfriend barebacks her now

• Like Like x 1
  9. Hercuckobeys

Not at all 2 of them are white

• Like Like x 1
  10. Hercuckobeys

Same with us except we have not had penetration in decades

11. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

As much as I enjoy being cuckoled I couldn't live with out some kind of sex