Children From Cucking?

Custer Laststand said:
I guess that must have been before Ms. Karen decided to require you to wear a chastity device (except for being let out once a week, on Sunday mornings, to sit on the toilet and play with your weenie).

How is your son doing? Is his Nigerian wife still requiring him to wear a chastity device, while she fucks only black lovers, except for letting him out once a month during which he can play with his weenie as much as he likes, while she's having her periods?
We've been married for over 29 years and Karen has been meeting other guys for over 19 of those. I only started wearing the chastity device 24/7 after Obi moved in and he decided that he wanted to fuck his baby into my wife. Before Obi moved in we slept together naked when she didn't have one of her friends staying over and I only has to wear the device if she was staying with them because she wanted me to be able to Queen me when she returned and see me produce a load for her.

George and Abebi are doing fine and he is a father now, their daughter was born in the spring. He doesn't need to wear the device any more because he was castrated last Christmas. His balls were removed by Obi and were our son's special present to Abebi - she has them in a jar which is on her nightstand.

Abebi still has her friend with benefits and she and George are keen to add to their family but want their next child to be fathered by Obi. With this in mind Abebi has come off the pill and the plan is for Obi to try to get it done when they are staying with us over the Christmas holiday.

Reactions: baddy145
my wife needs to be *******, I need a bull to play, you put the rules
imig.es

RobCuckToKaren said:
We've been married for over 29 years and Karen has been meeting other guys for over 19 of those.
Congratulations for your long-term marriage to such a hot and sexy woman.
RobCuckToKaren said:
I only started wearing the chastity device 24/7 after Obi moved in and he decided that he wanted to fuck his baby into my wife. Before Obi moved in we slept together naked when she didn't have one of her friends staying over.
Ah... I see. (I always sleep in the nude, even if I'm not sleeping with a woman. I'm accustomed to that, and it doesn't seem "natural" to wear anything while I'm sleeping.)
RobCuckToKaren said:
I only had to wear the [chastity] device if she was staying with [a black lover] because she wanted to be able to Queen me when she returned and see me produce a load for her.
That's logical, I suppose. If Ms. Karen regularly queens you (you on your back, her riding your face) after she fucks Obi, thereby feeding you his cum and her vaginal juices (and possibly attaining another orgasm), you might consider suggesting to her that she finish up by peeing in your mouth, thereby washing it all down — and, of course, requiring you to swallow it all. Human urine is sterile, and it wouldn't hurt you any if Ms. Karen were to pee in your mouth (say) 3 or 4 times a week, after each time she fucks Obi. It would add an element of sexuality to your relationship that both of you might appreciate, now that you've been castrated.
RobCuckToKaren said:
George and Abebi are doing fine and he is a father now, their daughter was born in the spring.
I guess you mean a father (so to speak). In cases where a man whose wife is cuckolding him is raising a child for whom the biological father is one of his wife's lovers, it seems more appropriate to refer to him as a "daddy."
RobCuckToKaren said:
[My son] doesn't need to wear [his chastity] device any more because he was castrated last Christmas. His balls were removed by Obi and were our son's special present to Abebi - she has them in a jar which is on her nightstand.
Like father, like son. Since Obi is not a qualified surgeon (although he's a medical student), it sounds like that may have been quite painful.
RobCuckToKaren said:
Abebi still has her friend with benefits. She and George are keen to add to their family, but want their next child to be fathered by Obi. With this in mind, Abebi has come off the pill and the plan is for Obi to try to get it done when they are staying with us over the Christmas holiday.
Interesting. If your son George's hotwife Abebi goes off the pill, I suppose she'll have to cut off her regular "friend with benefits" for a while until she's sure she's become pregnant by Obi. Otherwise, there will be some doubt as to whether she's been inseminated by Obi or her "friend with benefits."

Thanks for the update.

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
That's logical, I suppose. If Ms. Karen regularly queens you (you on your back, her riding your face) after she fucks Obi, thereby feeding you his cum and her vaginal juices (and possibly attaining another orgasm), you might consider suggesting to her that she finish up by peeing in your mouth, thereby washing it all down — and, of course, requiring you to swallow it all. Human urine is sterile, and it wouldn't hurt you any if Ms. Karen were to pee in your mouth (say) 3 or 4 times a week, after each time she fucks Obi. It would add an element of sexuality to your relationship that both of you might appreciate, now that you've been castrated.

Like father, like son. Since Obi is not a qualified surgeon (although he's a medical student), it sounds like that may have been quite painful.

Interesting. If your son George's hotwife Abebi goes off the pill, I suppose she'll have to cut off her regular "friend with benefits" for a while until she's sure she's become pregnant by Obi. Otherwise, there will be some doubt as to whether she's been inseminated by Obi or her "friend with benefits."

Thanks for the update.
I have suggested that, she told me it was a disgusting idea. I was 40 when we married and still a virgin. Not because I didn't have a sex life but because I'd chosen a different route to sexual satisfaction.

Obi described castration as a simple procedure that just needed a local aesthetic and having already been done myself I already knew that that was the case. There was a screen between me and my soon to be removed balls when I was done, so I couldn't see but it only took a few minutes and since there was little pain afterwards I only took the painkillers for two days. When we watched him doing our son it didn't seem to need a too much surgical skill to open the sacks to pop them out and stitch him up again. Obi gave him the rest of my painkillers but I think he only needed them for a couple of days

lol - Obi is 22 and like most young men he has energy to spare, so three or four times a week is never going to be enough! On a regular basis they do it in the evening and in the morning if they don't have to rush off to work, with extra fucking during the weekends and holidays.

Abebi's "friend with benefits" has gone home to Nigeria and according to Karen she is desperate for a good fuck. I already knew this from George who'd already told me that Abebi was using his face a lot more now. Since she's been off the pill for a couple of months already Karen thinks she is probably fertile now and told me that she is going to suggest to Obi that Abebi and George should visit on the Sunday during Advent so they can have a trail while I'm cooking lunch after we get back from Church.

Reactions: baddy145
Lovestruckcuck said:
My wife is nearly 4 months pregnant with her boyfriends baby. We had talked about having another and then she told.me her boyfriend wanted her to have his child and she told me she had made up her mind to try for a child with him. I haven't came in my wife for nearly a year only her boyfriend barebacks her now
Excellent, you are a PROPER cuckold, your wife and her boyfriend are very lucky to have an understanding husband like you..

• Love
Reactions: toolman, GentlemanGirth, Pussyfreebeta and 1 other person
RobCuckToKaren said:
I have suggested that [peeing in my mouth as the finale of queening me]; she [Ms. Karen] told me it was a disgusting idea.
Regarding this: a British professional woman — you haven't said anything about where you and Ms. Karen live, but I've gathered you're British — wrote to this forum a while back, saying that at a conference, one of the other attendees — an attractive and well-built younger man — had expressed obvious interest in her. Finally, after several days, she went to his room in the evening and sucked his cock. Then, the next evening, she went to his room again and fucked him.

He lived not too far from her place, as it happened, and — being married herself; she and her husband have a child — she was trying to make a decision as to whether she should continue her affair with her new lover. Her now-cuckold husband, whom she had informed of her "indiscretion," was encouraging her.

I also encouraged her (of course) to see her lover again — and finally, after some doubts and hesitation, she did. After a satisfying fuck, he informed her that he would really like to watch her pee. She was puzzled by that request... perhaps she found it "disgusting"... and did not give him permission to do so.

I suggested to her she could fulfill his request in a much more personalized way... after they fucked... by straddling his face, "queening" him (thus feeding him his own cum from her pussy), then washing it all down by peeing in his mouth and requesting he swallow every drop. I mentioned, as I did to you, that human urine is sterile, so this would not have any adverse affect on him. She did not reject that suggestion.

The next time they met, her lover again asked to watch her pee. She countered with my suggestion — which he accepted — then, she mounted his face, "queened" him, then finished by peeing in his mouth — and he did, in fact, swallow it all.

Her cuckold husband wanted to watch her fuck her lover, but this was a problem because normally he had to care for their child when she dated her lover. Finally, an opportunity arose and he watched... and was turned on... while she fucked her lover. Subsequently, she mounted her cuckold husband's face, "queened" him, then peed in his mouth... and he swallowed it all.

On another occasion, her lover brought a friend and she enjoyed being "gang-banged" by the two of them. Then, she mounted her lover's friend's face, "queened" him, then peed in his mouth (and he swallowed it all, and apparently enjoyed it).

My impression is, this became a regular feature of my British correspondent's relationship with her cuckold husband whenever she came home after fucking her lover (although I haven't corresponded with her for quite a while).

In an account I read elsewhere, a married woman who had consulted a professional female dominatrix said the dom had informed her that to maintain her dominance in her marriage, it was essential for her to pee in her husband's mouth with some regularity.

Regarding your expression of humor at my suggestion that it wouldn't hurt you if your hotwife Ms. Karen were to pee in your mouth 3 or 4 times a week after fucking her lover Obi: I didn't mean to imply she fucks Obi only 3 or 4 times per week. Rather, I only meant to say it wouldn't have any adverse affect on you if she were to pee in your mouth, as the finale to queening you, something like 3 or 4 times a week (but if Ms. Karen were to do that every day, that wouldn't have any adverse affect on you either).

Reactions: leahswannabe
Custer Laststand said:
Regarding this: a British professional woman — you haven't said anything about where you and Ms. Karen live, but I've gathered you're British — wrote to this forum a while back, saying that at a conference, one of the other attendees — an attractive and well-built younger man — had expressed obvious interest in her. Finally, after several days, she went to his room in the evening and sucked his cock. Then, the next evening, she went to his room again and fucked him.

He lived not too far from her place, as it happened, and — being married herself; she and her husband have a child — she was trying to make a decision as to whether she should continue her affair with her new lover. Her now-cuckold husband, whom she had informed of her "indiscretion," was encouraging her.

I also encouraged her (of course) to see her lover again — and finally, after some doubts and hesitation, she did. After a satisfying fuck, he informed her that he would really like to watch her pee. She was puzzled by that request... perhaps she found it "disgusting"... and did not give him permission to do so.

I suggested to her she could fulfill his request in a much more personalized way... after they fucked... by straddling his face, "queening" him (thus feeding him his own cum from her pussy), then washing it all down by peeing in his mouth and requesting he swallow every drop. I mentioned, as I did to you, that human urine is sterile, so this would not have any adverse affect on him. She did not reject that suggestion.

The next time they met, her lover again asked to watch her pee. She countered with my suggestion — which he accepted — then, she mounted his face, "queened" him, then finished by peeing in his mouth — and he did, in fact, swallow it all.

Her cuckold husband wanted to watch her fuck her lover, but this was a problem because normally he had to care for their child when she dated her lover. Finally, an opportunity arose and he watched... and was turned on... while she fucked her lover. Subsequently, she mounted her cuckold husband's face, "queened" him, then peed in his mouth... and he swallowed it all.

On another occasion, her lover brought a friend and she enjoyed being "gang-banged" by the two of them. Then, she mounted her lover's friend's face, "queened" him, then peed in his mouth (and he swallowed it all, and apparently enjoyed it).

My impression is, this became a regular feature of my British correspondent's relationship with her cuckold husband whenever she came home after fucking her lover (although I haven't corresponded with her for quite a while).

In an account I read elsewhere, a married woman who had consulted a professional female dominatrix said the dom had informed her that to maintain her dominance in her marriage, it was essential for her to pee in her husband's mouth with some regularity.

Regarding your expression of humor at my suggestion that it wouldn't hurt you if your hotwife Ms. Karen were to pee in your mouth 3 or 4 times a week after fucking her lover Obi: I didn't mean to imply she fucks Obi only 3 or 4 times per week. Rather, I only meant to say it wouldn't have any adverse affect on you if she were to pee in your mouth, as the finale to queening you, something like 3 or 4 times a week (but if Ms. Karen were to do that every day, that wouldn't have any adverse affect on you either).
I think that Queening is a very British concept because I understand that elsewhere the practice is referred to as face sitting, so you are correct about our origins.

I also know from my past experience of being trained to accept golden nectar that it would have defined our relationship even more clearly and, as a conclusion to being Queened, left me in no doubt about Karen's superiority or dominance of our marriage. I've always thought that being Queened is a fitting tribute to Obi because being trapped under my wife after he's fucked her passes on a clear message about his sexual superiority and the fact that he's usurped me. Under my wife's plump bottom and trapped between her cheeks is a warm and humbling place to be and of course it communicates everything I need to know about my place in her life. Being there allows me to sample the aromas that are going to bond me to her and the process is named after the fact that it will remind me that she is my Queen and ruler.

As I know from my past experiences the prefect conclusion to being Queened would be for her to lift off and if we didn't have a toilet box to squat and reward me with her golden nectar. It is a good test of a man's submission and as you point out perfectly harmless - I understand that in later life Ghandi drank all of his urine. I'm still hopeful that Karen will come round to the idea and I know that Obi had expressed an interested in her taking my humiliation a step further by submitting me to the degradation of being toilet trained.

RobCuckToKaren said:
I think that Queening is a very British concept because I understand that elsewhere the practice is referred to as face sitting, so you are correct about our origins.
Good to hear my assumption was right (although it was not a result of the word "queening," per se). I can't recall when and why I came to the conclusion that you and Ms. Karen are British, but it was a long time ago.
RobCuckToKaren said:
I also know from my past experience of being trained to accept golden nectar that it would have defined our relationship even more clearly and, as a conclusion to being Queened, left me in no doubt about Karen's superiority or dominance of our marriage.
Yes.... I have long thought it a fitting conclusion to a married woman fucking a lover to then come home and queen her husband, thus holding him in a subservient position, riding his face while feeding him her lover's cum and her vaginal fluids (even if she doesn't end by peeing in his mouth — which would make it an even more suitable conclusion).
RobCuckToKaren said:
I've always thought that being Queened is a fitting tribute to Obi because being trapped under my wife after he's fucked her passes on a clear message about his sexual superiority and the fact that he's usurped me. Under my wife's plump bottom and trapped between her cheeks is a warm and humbling place to be and of course it communicates everything I need to know about my place in her life. Being there allows me to sample the aromas that are going to bond me to her and the process is named after the fact that it will remind me that she is my Queen and ruler.
Clearly you have the right view of your wife Ms. Karen, and your marital relationship as her subservient cuckold.
RobCuckToKaren said:
As I know from my past experiences, the perfect conclusion to being Queened would be for her to lift off and if we didn't have a toilet box to squat and reward me with her golden nectar. It is a good test of a man's submission, and as you point out, it's perfectly harmless. I understand that in later life, Ghandi drank all of his urine.
Hm... well... if one's wife pees in one's mouth after queening one, and demands one swallow it all, doing so seems an appropriate gesture of submission — but, I can't say drinking one's own urine would have any symbolism (nor does it seem an attractive idea).
RobCuckToKaren said:
I'm still hopeful that Karen will come round to the idea, and I know Obi expressed an interested in her taking my humiliation a step further by submitting me to the degradation of being toilet trained.
If you also encourage Ms. Karen along those lines, maybe it will happen and she will find it unexpectedly rewarding....

Last edited:
Custer Laststand said:
Good to hear my assumption was right (although it was not a result of the word "queening," per se). I can't recall when and why I came to the conclusion that you and Ms. Karen are British, but it was a long time ago.

Yes.... I have long thought it a fitting conclusion to a married woman fucking a lover to then come home and queen her husband, thus holding him in a subservient position, riding his face while feeding him her lover's cum and her vaginal fluids (even if she doesn't end by peeing in his mouth — which would make it an even more suitable conclusion).

Clearly you have the right view of your wife Ms. Karen, and your marital relationship as her subservient cuckold.

Hm... well... if one's wife pees in one's mouth after queening one, and demands one swallow it all, doing so seems an appropriate gesture of submission — but, I can't say drinking one's own urine would have any symbolism (nor does it seem an attractive idea).

If you also encourage Ms. Karen along those lines, maybe it will happen and she will find it unexpectedly rewarding....
It may also have had something to do with the different spellings you have - colour = color

We've been married for 29 years and Karen has been meeting other guys for over 19 of those and for sometime this has been common knowledge to our family and friends. I'm sure your not going to be surprised to hear that some of our friends wonder why, given that I know of her infidelity, I did not divorced her long ago.

I think the concept of a loyal and faithful cuckolded husband is lost on some people and I know that some think that we have stayed together "for the kids". In fact it has little and these days nothing to do with the kids but everything to do with the love and devotion we have for each other and Karen's Queening me after she's been fucked by one of her black lovers is her way of renewing our bond and sharing the excitement she had when he was fucking her. So for us it has important symbolism in that it confirms Karen's continued acceptance of me as her subservient cuckold.

I don't know if I'm making any headway with my but Karen did pee into my mouth after Queening me yesterday. Obi always fuck Karen before we go off to Church on Sunday and in recent times she has always Queened me afterwards. I always try to make sure she has an orgam before lifting off and yesterday was no exception. She had been encouraging me to finish her off for some minutes before she had her orgasm because she was desperate to pee. After relaxing for a moment she lifted off and told me to open my mouth and almost instantly a jet of warm pee flooded my mouth. I had learned to gulp instead of trying to swallow in another life before we married and her stream of golden nectar continued for what seemed like a minute or more.

After the flow stopped Karen settled back down onto my face and I licked away the last few drops before she stood up and apologised. She told me that she'd not realised how much she needed to go to pee when she had started to Queen me but as soon as she raised up off my face the pressure was too much to hold back. I told her that no apology was needed and I reminded her that I had been wanting her to do that as a conclusion to Queening me for some years. Before going to shower she apologised again and told me that as far as she was concerned it was an accident.

Of course during the service at the time for private prayer - my prayers concerned my hope that Karen had enjoyed the experience and that today was not going to be the first and last time that Queening me would be concluded by her peeing into my mouth.

Reactions: leahswannabe
RobCuckToKaren said:
It may also have had something to do with the different spellings you have - colour = color.
Yes.
RobCuckToKaren said:
We've been married for 29 years and Karen has been meeting other guys for over 19 of those and for sometime this has been common knowledge to our family and friends. I'm sure your not going to be surprised to hear that some of our friends wonder why, given that I know of her infidelity, I did not divorced her long ago. I think the concept of a loyal and faithful cuckolded husband is lost on some people...
I agree... or the concept of a married woman being her own person (not the property of her husband) who is free to date, seduce, and fuck other men if she so desires.
RobCuckToKaren said:
...and I know some think we have stayed together "for the kids."
Always a questionable reason, at best, for married couples who don't like each other to stay together, while showing it by fighting verbally — or worse, physically — in front of their children.
RobCuckToKaren said:
In fact, it has little (and these days nothing) to do with the kids, but everything to do with the love and devotion we have for each other.
That has seemed apparent in your posts.
RobCuckToKaren said:
Karen's Queening me after she's been fucked by one of her black lovers is her way of renewing our bond and sharing the excitement she had when he was fucking her. So for us, it has important symbolism in that it confirms Karen's continued acceptance of me as her subservient cuckold.
The symbolism is important....
RobCuckToKaren said:
I don't know if I'm making any headway, but Karen did pee into my mouth after Queening me yesterday.
To me, that sounds like a lot of headway.
RobCuckToKaren said:
Obi always fucks Karen before we go off to Church on Sundays, and during recent times she has always Queened me afterwards.
Excellent....
RobCuckToKaren said:
I always try to make sure she has an orgasm before lifting off and yesterday was no exception.
That's an important aspect of Queening, of course....
RobCuckToKaren said:
She had been encouraging me to finish her off for some minutes before she had her orgasm, because she was desperate to pee. After relaxing for a moment, she lifted off and told me to open my mouth. Almost instantly, a jet of warm pee flooded my mouth. I had learned to gulp instead of trying to swallow (in another life before we married), and her stream of golden nectar continued for what seemed like a minute or more.
Obviously you are well-practiced. You handled it in exactly the right way....
RobCuckToKaren said:
After the flow stopped, Karen settled back down onto my face and I licked away the last few drops....
That was just the right way to finish up....
RobCuckToKaren said:
....before she stood up and apologized.
What??!! A dominant woman should never apologize to her subservient cuckold for an act of that nature.
RobCuckToKaren said:
She told me she'd not realised how much she needed to pee when she had started to Queen me, but as soon as she raised up off my face the pressure was too much to hold back.
Perhaps Ms. Karen was testing you, to see what your response would be....
RobCuckToKaren said:
I told her no apology was needed, and reminded her I had been wanting her to do that as a conclusion to Queening me for some years.
Sounds like exactly the right response....
RobCuckToKaren said:
Before going to shower she apologized again, and told me as far as she was concerned, it was an accident. Of course, during the service at the time for private prayer, my prayers concerned my hope that Karen had enjoyed the experience and that today was not going to be the last time that Queening me would be concluded by her peeing into my mouth.
Perhaps on occasion, whenever you have an opportunity, you could remind Ms. Karen that you found that a very pleasurable form of sexual interaction with her, especially now that you've been castrated, and you hope finishing up by peeing in your mouth will become a regular features of her Queening you in the future. If Obi also pressures her gently to do so, and given the successful outcome of her "accident" (i.e., her trial), perhaps it will happen.

Custer Laststand said:
Yes.

I agree... or the concept of a married woman being her own person (not the property of her husband) who is free to date, seduce, and fuck other men if she so desires.

Always a questionable reason, at best, for married couples who don't like each other to stay together, while showing it by fighting verbally — or worse, physically — in front of their children.

That has seemed apparent in your posts.

The symbolism is important....

To me, that sounds like a lot of headway.

Excellent....

That's an important aspect of Queening, of course....

Obviously you are well-practised. You handled it in exactly the right way....

That was just the right way to finish up....

What??!! A dominant woman should never apologize to her subservient cuckold for an act of that nature.

Perhaps Ms. Karen was testing you, to see what your response would be....

Sounds like exactly the right response....

Perhaps on occasion, whenever you have an opportunity, you could remind Ms. Karen that you found that a very pleasurable form of sexual interaction with her, especially now that you've been castrated, and you hope finishing up by peeing in your mouth will become a regular features of her Queening you in the future. If Obi also pressures her gently to do so, and given the successful outcome of her "accident" (i.e., her trial), perhaps it will happen.
For me, when I met Karen it was a case of love at first sight as opposed to lust at first sight which I believe would be the case with most couples. I was 40 and still a virgin when we met and although Karen was surprised there was no pressure for us to have sex before we married and I'm sure this allowed our friendship to develop so that we became a loyal, loving and devoted couple as opposed to trying to become sexual athletes.

When we decided it was best to tell our family and friends about our arrangement my mother told Karen that if I'd been her husband she would have cuckolded me too. After that and up until her death they became great friends and my mother told Karen that she used to cuckold my father, which when Karen told me made sense of the fact that we had so many "uncles" visiting when I was growing up. At the time I didn't think anything about it but I did remember seeing my mother coming out of their room wrapped in her robe on many of occasions.

According to Karen my mothers one regret was that in her day there were no black guys to meet up with and when they were chatting my mother always wanted to hear about my wife's latest lover and liked Karen to share intimate photos with her. I know from what Karen has told me that my mother thought that I was born to be a cuckold and suggested that it could be the reason why I was so accepting of the cuckold lifestyle.

When Karen was pregnant with Kwesi we thought it sad that my mother was not still alive and able to share our happiness. The prospect of Karen having a baby with one of her black lovers was something they'd discussed and although my wife had told her it wasn't part of our plans Karen could see it was something that my mother would have agreed with. When I think about it I feel sad that my mother was not able to see her grandson and I'm certain that she would have been so happy to know that Karen is about to produce another black grandchild for her. For me this is the issue with us leaving it so late to have our black fathered children and we both think it would have been better to have started earlier so that both our parents would have been alive to see their grandchildren.

At the moment I'm just being grateful for small mercies and have been enjoying the memory of seeing Karen squatting over my face and being able to look up and see the pleasure on her face as the pressure in her bladder released and her stream jetted onto my tongue. I'd not experienced receiving golden nectar since before our marriage and I still see it as the perfect conclusion to a period of Queening, even more so now that I've been castrated and don't have a distracting erection. Over dinner last night Obi told Karen how much he enjoyed watching her pee into my mouth and I'm hopeful that he will make sure it is not going to be the last time.

Reactions: Manwaife and Samantha Simon Cuck Cpl

imig.es

RobCuckToKaren said:
We'd always fantasised about Karen having a boyfriend move in with us but since we didn't have a spare room it was not possible. At the end of 2016 the kids moved out and it wasn't long before Karen had Obi move in with us, he's 22 and from Ghana. After insisting on condoms for so long it was a shock to see Karen was letting him do it bare and even more so when he teased me about fucking a baby into my wife. When I spoke to Karen about it she was relaxed about the whole thing and pointed out that if he was living with us it would be wrong to make him use a condom and that in any event she was probably too old now.

Well probably turned out not to be impossible and our son was born in January. Although all of our friends were surprised to see that Karen was pregnant none were shocked to see that Obi must be Kwesi's father even though Karen and I are registered as his parents. We're both enjoying our second time round as parents and I would love it if Obi managed to father another for us.
How nice to hear that no one was shocked!

vahtcpl said:
How nice to hear that no one was shocked!
Since we'd told our family and friends about her meeting other guy some years ago and they stopped being shocked when they saw her with a young black guy it was not a great surprise when Obi moved in with us. There was some surprise about our having another baby at our time in life but everyone knew that Obi was going to be the father.

imig.es

CasadoconAna52 said:

imig.es
CasadoconAna52, what makes you think this thread is an appropriate place to post your SPAM message?

Reactions: andy_mindi
Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
Shes sexy as fuck

Reactions: Hercuckobeys and Gerwin
Happened to me. Not sure who the real father is. Wifes had a bunch of cocks in her during the possible time. Now she requires condoms or cum in her mouth

• Love
Reactions: bobbyhotone2 and (deleted member)
kenken said:
Shes sexy as fuck
Damn dude.... Your wife is so sexy.. 4 kids? Wanna trade?

MJanston said:
Happened to me. Not sure who the real father is. Wifes had a bunch of cocks in her during the possible time. Now she
requires condoms or cum in her
mouth

Congrats! Any chance for more kids at all?