• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Children From Cucking?

I'm in an open marriage with my wife but lately I very rarely see other women, she occasionally goes out dating dating other men. Together for 14 years, married for 9, we have a 8y/o daughter, DNA test has proved she's mine as the wife was sleeping with another guy at the time but with condoms.
Over the last few years I've been turned on by the idea of her getting knocked up by someone else, and the more I've thought about it the more I've realised I'd be up for it for real rather than just a fantasy. I've touched on the subject with her quite a few times, at first she didn't like the idea but I think she's very slowly coming round to the idea, especially considering she's been wanting another baby for a while now but I've been saying not yet - me secretly hoping she "accidentally" gets pregnant by someone else she's not using condoms with.

So fingers crossed for one day soon she will be up for it!
I've often thought that, because we're both white, if the other man is white then we could get away with saying the baby really is mine and if turns out looking hardly anything like me then we can pretend to say to both our families we've had the DNA test done to prove I'm its bio dad.
Or if she was certain the other man wasn't white then we could say to our families we'd split up for a while and she was sleeping with someone else in that time, then we got back together later.

• Love
Reactions: Maxio, hairbear1954, AstaSilva and 7 others
Sparko said:
I'm in an open marriage with my wife but lately I very rarely see other women, she occasionally goes out dating dating other men. Together for 14 years, married for 9, we have a 8y/o daughter, DNA test has proved she's mine as the wife was sleeping with another guy at the time but with condoms.
Over the last few years I've been turned on by the idea of her getting knocked up by
someone else, and the more I've thought about it the more I've realised I'd be up for it for real rather than just a fantasy. I've touched on the subject with her quite a few times, at first she didn't like the idea but I
think she's very slowly coming round to the idea, especially considering she's been wanting another baby for a while now but I've been saying not yet - me secretly hoping she "accidentally" gets pregnant by someone else she's not using condoms with.

I've often thought that, because we're both
white, if the other man is white then we could get away with saying the baby really is mine and if turns out looking hardly anything like me then we can pretend to say to both our families we've had the DNA
test done to prove I'm its bio dad.
Or if she was certain the other man wasn't white then we could say to our families we'd split up for a while and she was sleeping with someone else in that time, then we got back together later.

Tell your wife and go for it!

Reactions: SquirmingSub and JeffCA
Sparko said:
Over the last few years I've been turned on by the idea of her getting knocked up by someone else, and the more I've thought about it the more I've realised I'd be up for it for real rather than just a fantasy. I've touched on the subject with her quite a few times, at first she didn't like the idea but I think she's very slowly coming round to the idea, especially considering she's been wanting another baby for a while now but I've been saying not yet - me secretly hoping she "accidentally" gets pregnant by someone else she's not using condoms with.

I've often thought that, because we're both white, if the other man is white then we could get away with saying the baby really is mine and if turns out looking hardly anything like me then we can pretend to say to both our families we've had the DNA test done to prove I'm its bio dad.
You've got away lightly. When I first mentioned it, about 15 years ago, Karen told me I was a pervert.

Now that Karen's had two with Obi and has another on the way; I'm a wonderful husband and father and she wishes we'd not waited so long to add to our family.

Having kids is not like a car crash. I've never understood why someone would say that they didn't know how it happened when it's obvious to everyone that they must have been having unprotected sex.

We've never had an issue with everyone knowing that Obi's was the father because we've been open with our family and friends and everyone has known for years that Karen met up with black guys and didn't attempt to hide the fact that Obi had moved in with us to the point that he even comes to Church with us.

I'm sure that if the children had been fathered by a white guy we would have said nothing and let everyone assume that they were mine because what would be the point of trying to mitigate a problem that didn't exist. As it is, Obi loves the fact that everyone can see that our kids were fathered by him and it is not something we've ever needed or attempted to hide. As a long term cuckold husband I'm proud of the fact that Karen is comfortable enough with me and our marriage to have kids with Obi and it excites me to know that it leaves no one in any doubt that she has unprotected sex with him.

I have sympathy with your predicament but as they say; if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire.

• Love
Reactions: hairbear1954, Manwaife, SquirmingSub and 1 other person
RobCuckToKaren said:
We've never had an issue with everyone knowing that Obi's was the father because we've been open with our family and friends and everyone has known for years that Karen met up with black guys and didn't attempt to hide the fact that Obi had moved in with us to the point that he even comes to Church with us.

As it is, Obi loves the fact that everyone can see that our kids were fathered by him and it is not something we've ever needed or attempted to hide. As a long term cuckold husband I'm proud of the fact that Karen is comfortable enough with me and our marriage to have kids with Obi and it excites me to know that it leaves no one in any doubt that she has unprotected sex with him.

I have sympathy with your predicament but as they say; if you can't stand the heat, stay out of the fire.
I could see that being me if: I had no friends, had no interaction with other men such as work colleagues (who knew I was in your position), had no contact with my family - parents/siblings and such, even including my wife's own family. I'd be treated like an absolute and utter pathetic excuse of a person with a hard-zero respect stance during social interactions for allowing myself to get into that position - as per your lifestyle.

Its difficult enough trying to open up to others, in a country and city that is among the most liberal and open minded of societies in the world, that you're in an open relationship - swingers can get it rough, poly 3-way relationships I'm sure get it extremely rough particularly that of MFM. But openly admitting to everyone you're an extreme cuckold is just, mind blowing nuts to me lol

Reactions: smalldickwhiteboy
I used to think that impregnating another man’s wife was just a hot, taboo fantasy. As time goes by I’m starting to want this for real. Strip away some social conditioning and it’s clear this gives true expression to cuckolding - making healthy babies with sexually attractive males is what cuckolding is about, and why we’re wired to find it hot! The old version was done in secret, the modern version allows all parties to enjoy the process, including the husband as the willing ‘victim’. To most people it’s still pretty extreme though, lol. Thanks for sharing your stories guys.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: GilBates, wmjacking, Queenslandcouple and 3 others
Sparko said:
I could see that being me if: I had no friends, had no interaction with other men such as work colleagues (who knew I was in your position), had no contact with my family - parents/siblings and such, even including my wife's own family. I'd be treated like an absolute and utter pathetic excuse of a person with a hard-zero respect stance during social interactions for allowing myself to get into that position - as per your lifestyle.

Its difficult enough trying to open up to others, in a country and city that is among the most liberal and open minded of societies in the world, that you're in an open relationship - swingers can get it rough, poly 3-way relationships I'm sure get it extremely rough particularly that of MFM. But openly admitting to everyone you're an extreme cuckold is just, mind blowing nuts to me lol
I understand your words but I can assure you that few people take any interest in our lifestyle and it is not something we go out of our way to discuss with anyone. It's not something we've attempted to hide but equally we do not preach to anyone about it.

Our decision to go public was because people would eventually get to know and it would be even more of a scandal than it was when we revealed it ourselves. There is a phrase that I think people are now familiar with - "hiding in plain sight" - and that is what we do. As you might imagine it was hot gossip for a while but people got used to seeing Karen in the company of young black guys and soon no one took any notice. Of course I occasionally get a few gibes from drinking buddies and a few of Karen's closest girlfriends want their curiosity satisfied but most people live busy lives and have their own secrets to worry about.

Now that we have a young family the topic that comes up most is to why, so late in life, we decided to have more children. Of course everyone can see that they're not mine and anyone who knows us will know that they were fathered by Obi but it is the fact that I'm a senior and my wife is obviously in her late forties that is most noticeable to most people. Of course when Karen breast feeds in public everyone can see that she must be their mother but in everyday situations, to a casual observer, they could just as easily have been adopted.

I'm not telling you that you should reveal your private life to anyone - this is just an attempt to point out that we've found that in everyday life most people are less interested in our lifestyle than many on here would want to believe. At the moment the fact that everyone can see he's the father amuses Obi and it is something he likes to boast about to his friends but the reality is that beyond them no one really cares. It's true that everyone can see that Karen must be having sex with black guys and I'm sure that some find it titillating but the reality is that no one takes much interest.

Reactions: GilBates and SquirmingSub
we had 2 kids before we got into lifestyle, which were both mine, but since we got into this she has had one from a lover, we have spoke about her new lover breeding her, but as of yet has not happened

• Love
Reactions: nelssim, natasnaikul, Manwaife and 6 others
Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
would she like another?

• Love
Reactions: Gerwin and bobbyhotone2
I'm a bull not a cuck. I think it turns out fine but both the couple and you need to sort out your priorities. Unlike simple cuckolding sex, it's much mote complex. Il give an example of a successful cucking. Mine.

About a year and half ago I was contacted by a couple. Surprisingly not online. I used to work with a older gentleman than me. Being in a new job I bonded with him and we quickly became fast friend. Was actually surprised to find out he was a cuck.

At first he used to drop subtle questions and invite me home often where his wife was. The questions would be anywhere vague from "What do you think about having children" to "Have you ever dated interracially" nothing too forward. As the home dinner visits increased, the wife would often wear something sexier and would keep giving me looks.

Finally one day while driving home in his car he confessed. Apparently they had tried to have children

I was already a bull so I could see the "signs" but I couldnt confirm it. That ended when oneSince I have more of an light brown skin and black eyes with black hair. Dirty blonde with light blue eyes. Had those thick lips which curved upwards and was incredibly sweet and kind.

Anyway one day I was at their

I straightened them out and asked them their plans. How are you going to raise the child? Financially? Religiously? Academically? I quizzed them on everything and made sure to keep their word. I also made sure that I would keep the role of a slight father. They would be the parents but the child would know me, figure

Just explain to your friends and family had a sperm donor if they come asking. If anyone shows

After that we planned it in her most fertile period. I went and did my "duty".

9 months later she had gone into labor and made a healthy young boy. Beautiful l . Blue eyes. Black hair. Both her and me are tall so he'll end up one as eell.

Moral of the story isthat while cuckold imptegnation is very fantasized, it's not something can't just plan it abruptly. I've even heard of couples even regretting it and horrifically aborting the babies later on. You have to individually make sure you're all in.

Reactions: Manwaife, wmjacking, GilBates and 1 other person
Kravensome said:
My wife's boyfriend has been trying to knock her up for nearly a year I tried keeping them away when she was most fertile telling her she needed to use the condom but she always seem to get away around that time of the month and she'd hook up with him without me around..
So yesterday I found out she is for sure pregnant to make it worse in my case the wife made me get snipped about a year ago
Maybe you will get used to the situation and maybe she will have more than one.513_1000 (1).jpg513_1000 (1).jpg

• Love
Reactions: ljcarm, rwall, Bubbacum and 5 others
mrandmrsbusty said:
we had 2 kids before we got into lifestyle, which were both mine, but since we got into this she has had one from a lover, we have spoke about her new lover breeding her, but as of yet has not happened
Was the baby your wife had with her lover black?

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc
Hercuckobeys said:
we have 4 children, three are from the lifestyle.

preg w Beth.jpg
That’s hot! And you look amazing

• Love
Reactions: Hercuckobeys, breedmygf, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
BullMX said:
That’s hot! And you look amazing
It is exciting that three of your four children were fucked into your cunt and womb by other men. Were your three babies that were fucked into you by other men, black babies? Is your lucky white husband happy that you have had three other men's babies.
Your husband is a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for black cocks.

Reactions: Gerwin, wmjacking and GilBates
MJanston said:
Happened to me. Not sure who the real father is. Wifes had a bunch of cocks in her during the possible time. Now she requires condoms or cum in her mouth
Extremely exciting that you don't know who fucked their baby into your wife's unprotected married white cunt and womb because your slut wife had a bunch of cocks in her during the possible time. Too bad your wife dos not want an more strangers babies but at least she still enjoys many men fucking her mouth and cunt. I hope your slut wife swallows all of the men's cum loads, including their cum loads from inside their condoms, like a good slut wife.
You are a lucky man to be married to such a beautiful and exciting Lady and a slut for all cocks.

impregnation is natural

mrandmrsbusty said:
Im interested In Breeding a wife to get her pregnant.

my wife jen got pregnant while i was deployed. i know he's not mine given he has a big cock. proud dad.

preg2.JPG

• Love
Reactions: commodoredawe, Hercuckobeys, nelssim and 8 others
RobCuckToKaren said:
It's Karen's baby and so it is perfectly logical that as her husband I should be registered as the father.

Our friends have known for many years that Karen meets up with black guys and we didn't make any secret out of Obi moving it with us but since it would be "too much information" we've never said anything about her having sex with them and instead left them to draw their own conclusions. Of course everyone was sure that Karen was having sex with the black guys she was meeting up with and when we found out that she was pregnant we decided it was the perfect way to let them know that they were right.

Для нас наличие Kwesi - это идеальный способ подтвердить наше принятие сексуального превосходства черных, а также продемонстрировать присущую черным сперматозоидам силу. Как и многое другое в нашем путешествии, моя жена, родившая ребенка от темнокожих детей, не входила в наши первоначальные фантазии, но, достигнув этого момента, мы оба очень рады снова стать родителями. Как и следовало ожидать, Оби не удовлетворен этим и пытается втянуть еще одного ребенка в мою жену, и мы оба очень хотим, чтобы это произошло, потому что мы видим в этом лучший способ показать всем, что у Карен Квеси не было случайностью.

У моего сына теперь есть дочь, которую родил нигерийский парень Абеби, который отправился с ними в медовый месяц. К сожалению, после некоторых проблем с простатой прошлой осенью мне пришлось кастрировать, что произошло в прошлом, как и спонтанные эрекции. Хотя у меня больше нет желания дрочить, я все еще люблю смотреть, как Оби трахает мою жену, и, как всегда, мне приятно видеть, насколько ей это нравится.

RobCuckToKaren said:
After my balls were removed they went to the lab for a biopsy so their was no option

It's been common knowledge for many years that Karen was cuckolding so even before Obi moved in with us they all knew that she had a thing for young black guys. We'd never said anything about Karen having sex with them but left them to work that out for themselves, so our starting another family has been the perfect way for Karen to confirm their suspicions. For me it is wonderful to be a parent again and the fact that my kids were obviously fathered by a black guy and not me is a bonus because it also demonstrates my acceptance of blakc sexual superiority.
Back to the Future
To our Black Future ...
Didn't we all choose this ourselves ...?

IMG_20210109_045211_923.jpg IMG_20210123_222954_159.jpg IMG_20210110_052050_751.jpg

Cucked Dad said:
I believe as the cuckold lifestyle grows and whites become more submissive to black bulls castration will become a way of life for the cuckold. If not for the fact that the cuckold’s balls are used for punishment I think it would be happening more now. After all after a black bull takes over and the cuckold is cutoff and becomes a sissy to the bull and the cuckold’s wife the cuckold really doesn’t have much need for his balls. And as you stated without balls panties fit better.
My wife says that once a woman gives birth to a black lover, the white husband can get rid of his balls ...
My friend, brought his eggs to his wife as a gift when she gave birth to her first black child ...

IMG_20210117_125523_848.jpg IMG_20201122_051527_603.jpg IMG_20201112_050752_954.jpg IMG_20210118_120256_648.jpg IMG_20210110_052113_288.jpg IMG_20201115_052651_510.jpg IMG_20210110_052117_385.jpg IMG_20210117_145410_037.jpg

Reactions: hairbear1954 and castrated_cuck
My wife did get black pregnant. We have no idea who the black father was as there were a lot of guys, all black. Unfortunately, she lost the baby, and has been busy trying to get pregnant again. If successful, I will raise the baby as my own, although everybody will know I am not the biological father. We don't want to know who the bio-father is so she is fucking a ton of black guys. Wish us luck.

• Love
Reactions: rwall, Erinwhitemom, leahswannabe and 6 others