• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Christines Greek Gangfuck

• Thread starterandymar
  • Start date

andymar

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 15, 2013
Hi my name is Christine Russell im 47 and a housewife my maiden name is Hale originally from Southampton Married to Johnny we have 3 grown up kids and we now live in London and me and my hubby Johnny were on holiday in Turkey last year our first real break without the kids and this is a story about my holiday from hell I had just had a blazing row with Johnny because I wanted to see some of the ancient ruins in the local area and all he wanted to do we sit at the bar drinking.
I was so pissed off with him that I went back to our room and got changed for the short walk to the beach to sunbathe (luckily it was close enough to walk to, as I can't drive and couldn't figure out how the transport system there worked). I Try to keep my body fairly good shape and i am not ashamed to show it off by sunbathing topless, my boobs are a 34b,a bit floppy now from 3 kids milking them over the years i have very sensitive nipples that get hard at the slightest provocation. I have taken to wearing fairly small thongs for my bottom half and because of this I keep the area around my pussy completely smooth and hairless, something that Johnny loves. I pulled a loose Yellow vest And very short white skirt on over my thong, put on a pair of flip flops and went off to the beach.
Once I got to the beach I found myself a beach chair, took my top off and laid down on my back to top up, my already dark, tan. As usual there were lots of guys roaming around, ogling the acres of naked flesh and I'm happy to say that I attracted more than my fair share of looks. After a while I turned over to do my back, allowing my legs to part a little so that the sun could reach everywhere, I wouldn't be lying to say that lying there, in the sun with only a thin piece of material covering my pussy and my arse clearly on display, I was beginning to feel a little horny.
After an hour or so in the sun, I fancied a cold drink so I got up, pulled on my T-shirt and headed back into town as the local bars always seemed to be much cheaper than the beachside ones.
It was nice and cool and shady inside the bar, there was a pool table in the back with a few local lads playing on it. I ordered an icecold glass of the local brew and sat there drinking it, relaxing and watching the hard bronzed bodies of the lads playing pool .I then noticed one of the lads was Nikos one of the waiters from my Hotel .He saw me and he came up and asked me, in his best English, if I wanted to play. Now pool is a weakness of mine, I love to play but am really crap at it, so I said thank you and joined Nikos and his friends by the table. Two of the lads were partway through a game so I sat with Nikos and watched, he asked me what I was drinking and went to the bar to get me one. I was thirsty and finished this second drink almost as quickly as I had the first. Nikos asked where my hubby was , the drink had obviously loosened my tongue, so I told him about my argument and that Johnny only wanted to get pissed all the time and that I wasn't having a very holiday and wanted to see more of the island. Just then the lads finished their game and Nikos said something to them in Turkish which made them laugh, he told me that I was on so I got up to play. I gave him some money to get some more drinks in, racked up the balls and got ready to break.
As I leant over the table to take my shot there was a lot of raucous laughter, the lads chattering away in their own language and smiling at me which left me feeling very flattered that these lads, most of whom were young enough to have been my sons, were being so warm and friendly towards me. I realized after a little while that what was keeping them so rapt was each time I lent over to take a shot there were able to either see my breasts down the loose T-shirt top or, see my well toned buttocks or barely covered, plump pussy. The drinks kept flowing and seemed to be going to my head more than usual as Nikos asked if he could help me. As I was losing badly I agreed so he positioned himself behind me and leant over me to help position me for the shot, of course this meant that his young crotch was rubbing directly against my pussy, feeling just a little tipsy I wiggled my bum, rubbing myself against him. He made sure after he had got me into position, that his hand brushed against my breast after I had made the shot. Even with his help I still managed to lose the game. By now I had a full bladder so I excused myself and headed for the toilets. I was still feeling woozy when I came out of the toilets, I bumped straight into Nikos who smiled at me and put his arm around me to stop me falling over, I looked up at him and, catching me completely by surprise, he bent down and kissed me on the lips, I don't know what it was (I later found out that the lads had been spiking my drinks) but I responded and kissed him back allowing his tongue to explore my mouth, I could feel his hands roaming over my back and down to grab the firm cheeks of my bottom, pulling me closer to him, then hearing his mates cheering and egging him on, I realized that I must have looked like a right slut then, I was almost twice his age. I asked him to stop and, smiling his dazzling white smile at me he said okay and stopped straight away. Then he asked me if I wanted him to take me to see some of the ruins that were up in the mountains, I wasn't certain, but the alcohol had removed a lot of my reservations, but agreed and after I had finished yet another drink, Nikos, myself and four of his mates left the bar and got on to three of the mopeds that were parked outside. No one wore helmets, all Nikos was wearing were a pair of shorts and sandals, his mates were similarly dressed. I clung to him for dear life as they left the town and headed for the mountains, the cool air, alcohol and his kisses had left me feeling horny and flustered, I could feel the warmth of his young body as I hung onto him, my nipples were rock hard and pressing into his back.
Soon we had left the main roads and were travelling at first down small lanes and then down dirt tracks until finally we all pulled up in a small grove of trees. Nikos helped me from the bike, his hand "accidentally" brushing against my breast as he did so. True to his word after a short walk we were able to see the ancient ruins that he had told me about. After exploring these for a while I suggested that we should head back as my husband could be getting worried about me .
We walked back to where the bike's were parked and when we got there, sat down to rest before leaving, Nikos said something to his mates in Turkish and they wandered off, leaving the two of us alone. Nikos produced some beers and offered me one, which I accepted gratefully. Then he told me his mates had gone to gather some wild fruits to take home to their mums, and as they would be gone awhile would I like to do some sunbathing before we left. As I said I was feeling very chilled and horny, so I took off my T-shirt and lay down to soak up the last of the sun. Nikos said that he hoped I wouldn't mind but that I had the most beautiful breasts he had ever seen on a woman, and that when we kissed it had been so horny. I said I didn't mind and he lay down beside me, I looked at him lying there on his side, his young, hard, bronzed body within inches of me and I reached out and stroked his thick, black hair. Before I realized what had happened, we were tangled together in a passionate embrace, our mouths locked, our tongues intertwining, I could feel his hands stroking my body, cupping my ******* bottom, then reaching up to fondle my boobs, I was beginning to feel wet between my legs as this young man stroked and teased me, just then I felt his hand slip under the elastic at the front of my thong, sliding down until he was cupping my moist, bald pussy, cheekily sliding one finger between the pouting lips and deep inside, making me gasp. He placed my hand on the bulge of his shorts, as I felt the iron like hardness of his young cock in my hand, I pulled his shorts down, allowing it to spring free. It was Way bigger than Johnnys and thicker, as I began to masturbate him I could clearly see his pre-cum coating the bloated, circumcised head.
By Andymar on Saturday, June 19, 2010 - 10:09 am: Edit Post
As Nikos began to work another of his fingers up inside my pussy, taking me closer to a climax, I shifted position and began to kiss and lick his rigid pole, I felt so horny that I parted my lips and began to suck on this Horny young man's huge cock, my head moving up and down in time with the thrusts of his fingers inside my muff. Soon I felt the hot flesh in my mouth begin to swell and I prepared myself to swallow a mouthful of this lads young fertile spunk, but he had other ideas and pulled my head away, rolling me over onto my back climbing on top of me, he bent his head, taking one hard nipple between his lips and sucking on it, making me moan out loud, his hard young cock was rubbing against my pussy through the thin material of my thong, he reached between my legs pulling the damp crotch of material to one side and then taking hold of his own cock with one hand he began to rub it slowly up and down along my moist pussy lips, causing a moan to escape from me as he slowly inserted the swollen tip into the opening of my cunt. I suddenly realized what was about to happen and moved to get him out of me, explaining that I couldn't have unprotected sex with him as I hadn't taken my pill today I had forgotten with the argument and Johnnys mood(Johnny has had a vasectomy and although 47 i was still fertile still got cursed once a month) Laughing, Nikos grabbed my wrists and pinned them to the ground above my head, his body weight and my drunkenness keeping me trapped beneath him, the tip of his hard, young, prick still between my pussy lips. He called out something in Turkish and then I realized that his friends must have been close by watching as their mate seduced me and explored my semi-naked body, I thought of them watching me suck their mate's young huge cock, while he was fingering me,. Then the truth began to dawn on me, I was going to be Gangbanged and i was miles from anywhere all alone with 5 horny young turks i didnt know
They came over, speaking to each other in Turkish, one of them taking over holding my wrists, two others taking hold of a leg each, the other one standing off to one side watching and stroking a visible bulge in the front of his shorts. Nikos produced a knife from the pockets of his shorts and, taking hold of the thin material of my thong, cut it away, leaving me lying naked on the ground, my legs held apart and my damp, bald pussy ******* and vulnerable. He told me it was futile to make any noise as we were miles away from anyone and that he and his mates knew that a woman my age was aware of what would happen after showing off her body to him and his friends and then going off with them.
Still kneeling on the ground between my legs, he took hold of his prick once more placing it at the opening of my pussy, its swollen head pushing my pussy lips apart as he slowly slipped the full-length of his iron hard prick into my hole. I don't know whether it was the alcohol but I gasped as he entered me, the feeling of this , young cock stretching me while I was held down and helpless, was strangely exciting. After he had embedded himself fully inside me, he grabbed hold of my breasts, teasing my large, sensitive, nipples with his thumb and forefinger, then taking one into his mouth, sucking on it, taking it between his teeth and gently nibbling and pulling on it. This has always turned me on, and I began to moan and writhe involuntarily, at this Nikos looked up his friends and said "I told you, all these married English women are sluts, all they want on holiday is for us to fuck them" and then he began to screw me with long, powerful strokes, his prick almost coming out of me each time before he slammed it into me so hard it made me gasp, his grinning face was inches in front of mine when he said to me "beg me you English bitch" I thought that he meant to stop so I screamed out please to him, he speeded up his thrusts, his roughness stimulating my clitoris, causing me to climax, my spasming pussy muscles, gripping his swelling huge cock tightly and causing him to begin to cum, his young filthy spunk filling the inside of my unprotected pussy, I pleaded with him to pull out but it was too late, I could feel the sticky warmth filling me up, coating the neck of my unprotected womb. As Nikos pulled out of me the other lad who had been watching dropped his shorts to reveal a similarly sized, hard cock sticking out proudly from his bronze body as he knelt between my legs and inserted it into my freshly screwed hole. Now my husband is quite a good screw but is only able to cum once which can be quite frustrating for me. As my orgasm had just been finishing when Nikos pulled out from me, this new invader soon had another climax building in me, Nikos was saying to his friends in English "see I told you they are all dirty whores" and, kneeling astride my head, offered his cum coated cock to my mouth, I turn my head aside but he reached behind him and taking a nipple between his thumb and forefinger, cruelly twisted and pulled it causing me to scream out in pain, my open mouth being quickly filled by the sticky rod of still hard cock causing me to clean it, unwillingly, the taste of my juices mixed with his was odd, Nikos must have enjoyed the feeling because the next thing I knew he was pushing his hardening prick down into the back of my throat, causing me to gag as he began to screw my mouth while one of his mates was busily doing the same to my pussy. I didn't get chance to have second climax as the boy between my legs emptied another load of cum inside me.
As this lad left me, lying there with my legs held apart and the remains of two loads of cum leaking out of me, he switched places with one of the boys that had been holding my legs, the boy coming straight around and thrusting his prick straight into my tender little hole, he must have been fairly inexperienced as he only lasted a few moments before I felt him spurt his muck inside me, by now Nikos had pulled his penis from my mouth and told the boy who had just screwed me to take his place. Nikos took over holding my wrists and the lad who was there went round to take his place between my legs, he felt bigger than the last boy that had fucked me and about the same size as Nikos, he was more experienced and lasted long enough to begin building another climax inside me, as I felt myself beginning to cum once more, the young lad who had been forcing me to suck him began to jerk, his filthy muck filling my mouth, forcing me to swallow all of his cum before pulling his shrinking cock out of my mouth. The lad between my legs was obviously enjoying himself as he was moaning excitedly in Turkish, Nikos told me he was telling me what a dirty sluts I was and how he hoped that I would be left pregnant by him and his friends, this excited me and scared me shitless at the same time.
By now my pussy the beginning to feel sore, the four that had just mercilessly used it had left it stretched and raw, when the lad who was screwing me eventually came, it felt like hot tea emptying inside me causing me to moan and arch my back. The lad's took this to mean I was enjoying what they were doing to me, so the fifth lad climbed between my painfully parted legs and placed the largest prick I had ever felt inside my tender hole, he was so big and I was so sore that I began to scream with each thrust inside me, the lad's were all egging him on, telling him that I was dying for a really rough fuck and that he should see if he could get his cock inside my womb before filling me up with his cum. It was the most painful sex I had ever experienced, whether it was the pain or the heat I had began to sweat profusely, and was sure I could see my abdomen expand each time the boy rammed his massive monster cock inside my defenseless pussy, when he began to climax I could feel my insides stretching to accommodate his cum, his climax lasted for ages and at one stage I thought he was never going to stop. When he did finally pull out I stared in amazement at his prick, it had to be at least 10 inches long and fairly thick too!
My tormentors weren't through with me yet though, at Nikos command they turned me over so that I was facedown on the ground, Nikos grabbed my hips, raising my bum into the air and slipped his prick into my gaping hole, slowly screwing me doggie style, he reached between my legs and I thought he was going to start rubbing my little clitty, but with two fingers he scooped out a large dollop of semen and proceeded to rub it along my bottom, lubricating my anus before inserting his index finger painfully past the tight little muscle, I screamed telling him to stop, then begging him to stop as my asshole was virgin and never been touched by a cock not even Johnny had been in my asshole Nikos told me to shut up and that this was a Turkish specialty, by now he had managed to force another finger into my little rosebud asshole and was screwing my bum with his fingers while his prick was screwing my pussy, after a while the shock and pain reduced a little, and his heavy balls, banging against my clitty were bringing me towards another climax, soon I began to thrust backwards into him, trying to speed both of us into coming, but he had other ideas and as I pulled forwards he pulled back allowing his cock to slip free of my loose pussy then, firmly holding my hips with one hand and his prick with the other he pulled me towards him placing himself against the restricting muscle of my anus, as he pressed forwards I gasped as I felt the painful pressure of his young dirty cock trying to force its way past, he had my hips with both hands now and, pushing forwards as he was pulling me back he used his body weight and our combined momentum to drive his penis past the obstruction and slowly and deeply into my asshole I felt as if I was being torn apart, my insides have never felt so full as this young man's cock began to fuck my tortured rectum, once he had managed to get it fully inside he began to screw me purposefully and slowly, taunting me as I knelt in front of him crying and moaning with each thrust, it wasn't long before he began to speed up, telling me not to complain because at least this way I couldn't get pregnant by him, his thick penis swelling even more as he prepared to cum inside my bowels, it was hurting so much that it was a relief to feel his hot seed pumping out inside me, filling me up there. After he had finished they all fucked my virgin asshole after the big hung lad cum in my ass he pulled out leaving my asshole gapeing i dont think ill ever be able to hold my shit in id now be destined to use a butt plug all my life now.
Nicos now took my T-shirt and used it to wipe his prick on and passed it round all the lads who did the same before throwing it back at me and telling me to put it on if I wanted them to take me back. I pulled it over my sweat and dirt streaked body, my thong had been cut off me and thrown away so I had to ride back with the lad's, knickerless and with cum seeping out of my sore cunt and bum hole. When they dropped me off the lad's told me that next time I needed a good fucking all I had to do was to come to the bar and they would look after me. I got off the moped and walked back to the Hotel, I couldn't seem to get my legs to close and could feel their filthy mucky spunk leaking from me and running down my legs, my T-shirt was damp and stained with cum, the back of it was pink where my bum had bled after they all had buggered me. Johnny was still in the bar and absolutely rat arsed, so I went up to our room and ran myself a bath. I didn't say anything to Johnny about what had happened to me and hoped that the boy's that had gangbanged me hadn't knocked me up ,Johnny was so ***** when he came to bed that he didn't really notice anything was up, his only comment was that I must be well horny as he could hardly feel the sides of my cunt when he screwed me

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
Sad... Almost impossible to read...

Enjoyed your story.