Christmas party

• Thread starterdesert
  • Start date

desert

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Nov 28, 2008
It's time for all the holiday office parties.I was wondering you guys if any of your wives attend work Christmas parties and does she go and enjoy and play. I have gone but normally I do not. She belongs to a large orginzation and there is allot of people, fun, dance and alcohol...not to mention if you watch closely you see a little grab-ass. Most is pretty subtle that I see. A pinch on the ass or quick grab of the cock. Hand on the ass or roaming hands under the table. Sitting at a table with your wife and you go get a beer and by the time you get back some other guy is sitting next to her and you can see her hand on his cock.

She spends allot of time dancing and holding and she loves slow close dancing. She picked out a slutty short skirt a top that shows plenty of cleavage. She has decided that maybe I should stay home and she will go alone.

Reactions: Custer Laststand and tomcollins
My wife is on hers right now. She's wearing a pretty revealing dress tonight too, and 'staying with jemma' or some girl. She spent ages in the bathroom last night, waxing, moisturising etc. I wonder who for

Reactions: babagee and xlove19
Hi Desert,

Good to hear from you again.

desert said:
.... [My wife] spends a lot of time dancing and holding and she loves slow close dancing. She picked out a slutty short skirt and a top that shows plenty of cleavage. She has decided that maybe I should stay home and she will go [to her Christmas party] alone.

Sounds like your cuckoldress wife is still sexually active.... and, she understands whose pleasure Christmas parties are supposed to be all about.

Happy Holidays!

—Custer

my wife went to her party last night, i got a text about 11 telling me she was going home with her boss and would be home later today.

Reactions: Tom Davis, rjone, okdeacon and 2 others
lvillemwf said:
my wife went to her party last night, i got a text about 11 telling me she was going home with her boss and would be home later today.
Sounds great. How about a photo and it would be smoking to hear about it. Thanks for the share. She looks like she is very sexy and dam good looking. Has she been screwed by her boss before? Happy New Year. okdeacon

Reactions: rjone
He has been flirty before but nothing has actually happened.

So apparently the party was typical, some drinks, some talk etc... He was flirty as usual and she was relaxed due to alcohol so flirted back a bit, no big deal. So as the party broke up around 10, and people started picking up a bit both Edward and Leigh were part of that process. He continues to compliment her and flirt a bit. Eventually they end up back in his office gathering their jackets and he slaps her ass when she bends over to get her coat. She turned around and looks up at him and he is laughing so she asks what he thinks he is doing. He tells her she has a great ass and it obviously needs to be spanked occasionally. She laughed and said, maybe so. At that point he grabbed her shoulders, pulled her close and kissed her. She was toast at that point. They ended up heavy petting some in his office and then she texted me as they were leaving for his place.

Reactions: redback
lvillemwf said:
He has been flirty before but nothing has actually happened.

So apparently the party was typical, some drinks, some talk etc... He was flirty as usual and she was relaxed due to alcohol so flirted back a bit, no big deal. So as the party broke up around 10, and people started picking up a bit both Edward and Leigh were part of that process. He continues to compliment her and flirt a bit. Eventually they end up back in his office gathering their jackets and he slaps her ass when she bends over to get her coat. She turned around and looks up at him and he is laughing so she asks what he thinks he is doing. He tells her she has a great ass and it obviously needs to be spanked occasionally. She laughed and said, maybe so. At that point he grabbed her shoulders, pulled her close and kissed her. She was toast at that point. They ended up heavy petting some in his office and then she texted me as they were leaving for his place.
And the rest of the story is ? Don't forget a pic or two .

No pics from that night but here she is. I will type up the rest of her night later this evening.

Dos 011.jpg DSC01265.jpg

Reactions: babagee, Nazareth and jdunn
Ok rode with him to his house. They arrived and he had her undress and leave her clothes in his car and walk into the house naked. He bent her over the kitchen table and took her from behind as soon as they walked in. Apparently she had her first orgasm as soon as he penetrated her and her second when he shot a load of cum into her.

From there they moved to his bedroom where she sucked him hard again and rode him for what seemed like forever (her words) until he filled her up again. They fell asleep for awhile and he woke her up in the morning with a hardon in her face. She blew him for a bit until he rolled her over and took her that way. He fucked her three times in the morning and she finally got home around 11. Where I got to go down on her until she came, then have sloppy seconds prior to her sleeping the rest of the day.

Reactions: okdeacon and Nazareth
lvillemwf said:
Ok rode with him to his house. They arrived and he had her undress and leave her clothes in his car and walk into the house naked. He bent her over the kitchen table and took her from behind as soon as they walked in. Apparently she had her first orgasm as soon as he penetrated her and her second when he shot a load of cum into her.

From there they moved to his bedroom where she sucked him hard again and rode him for what seemed like forever (her words) until he filled her up again. They fell asleep for awhile and he woke her up in the morning with a hardon in her face. She blew him for a bit until he rolled her over and took her that way. He fucked her three times in the morning and she finally got home around 11. Where I got to go down on her until she came, then have sloppy seconds prior to her sleeping the rest of the day.
Thanks again for posting your hot wife and giving us this run down. She is very hot and looks like she does have an ass that needs spanking. He will be after her pussy like a hound dog for some time to come. At least I think he will. He will be wanting to fuck her at the office and of coarse I think she should accommodate him as often as he wants it. Hope you keep us posted, as I feel one of the hottest things a good Hot Wife can do is fuck her boss on a regular basis. The only thing hotter is, if she is fucking her husbands boss anytime he needs it. Thanks Again Man, and I Thank Her for this great big hard on , from the okdeacon

There are those that think that fucking the boss isn't a good idea. I've always felt that some people think to much and don't get to live the life that can be theirs. My wife fucked several of her bosses and my boss too. With her bosses, a few of the other women seemed to be jealous and a little catty, but my wife could have cared less. With my boss no one ever knew who she was and she had an 11 year relationship with him. Let her enjoy him as much as they want and your life will be better for it. GTR