Cindy's Night Of Fun

alexcindy1978

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 27, 2008
Fort Lauderdale, FL
So, the wife and I went out last weekend and we had a great time.

We went clubbing in Fort Lauderdale and stayed at a fancy hotel in the area afterwards.

She was wearing a hot outfit, high heels, tight skirt, tight top and a very hot g-string. As many of you know, we enjoy club hopping from time to time. Mainly because there are always younger guys wanting to get laid, and Cindy is always well aware.

She enjoys dancing and rubbing with other guys on the dance floor, while we are together.

It is always a hot scene.

Last Saturday was no different. She had been drinking cosmos and having lots of fun.

So many guys felt her up that night, right in front of me.

The day before, I had gone to a training for my profession at our local university and while I won't bore you with the details, I had met a young man there. He was perfect for Cindy.

He's muscular, about 5'10 and black.

He is the type of guy you would not think much of if you saw him on the street or passing by.
He actually caught my eye by chance. I had to go to the bathroom during a break from training and when I was walking to a urinal, I noticed him pulling his dick out of his pants at the stall next to me.

I only caught it for a second, but it was something that I knew Cindy had to have. His dick was thick, black and very big. It literally looked like a horse's dick. It was that huge.

At any rate, we walked out of the bathroom at about the same time and I wasted no time in approaching him. I told him these exact words, "Hey there, I really wanted to talk to you. My 'roommate' saw you this morning as she was dropping me off for this training and thought you were very cute."

I then proceeded to show him a couple of photos.

He said, he would be interested in meeting her. That was all I needed to tell him that she totally wanted to fuck and suck him.

He said he would not say no to that.

I told him that the next day we were planning on going clubbing and asked him if he wanted to join us. He said he would think about it. Then we parted ways, but not before exchanging numbers.

I waited about an hour and then texted him about five hot photos of Cindy. He texted back, saying he wanted to fuck her.

I then told him that she would be more than willing to fuck and suck him and that he should meet us at the hotel.

More to come...