1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Cnn Does "health" Story On Cuckolding

Discussion in 'Cuckolding in the News' started by obedient swm, Jan 25, 2018.

1. obedient swm

obedient swm New around here... Beloved Member :)

2. WMBowstoBlackRace

WMBowstoBlackRace Worship QOS and Blk Gods Beloved Member :)

3. cuckdave11

cuckdave11 New around here... Beloved Member :)

great story. My wife is one of the one third.

• Winner Winner x 1
  4. zippless

zippless Slut Lover! Beloved Member :)

Not much meat on this story. I think it's quite shallow and baseless. But at least it is showing cuckolding in a positive light.
    I don't agree with his numbers as I think they are much higher. I don't know what he based his numbers on?
    I suspect that women fantasize about getting fucked by another man more than men. They just won't admit it. What women or man that sees a hot man or woman hasn't fantasized about fucking him or her wile fucking the wife or husband.
    Ladies perhaps you can help out here?
    But most of all here is the statement I most disagree with:
    "It's not cuckolding if there isn't an element of humiliation, degradation or denial," he said.
    I simply love to watch my wife getting pleasured. I think that these elements are spice for the steak ( Metaphorically speaking).
    Some like it plain, some like it with mushrooms on top. I like mine with HP sauce and some horseradish and ok with some mushrooms.
    The experts are here not with CNN. When he can tell me how many times he sat down and watched his wife getting fucked then maybe I will listen.
    I remember Dr. Phil the so called psych expert interviewing a swinger couple and saying to him ' In what world is it ok to have another man climbing all over your wife'? Too cheers from the audience. What an arrogant prick!
    I just don't like the one size fits all for cuckolding.
    I hate it when sexologist suddenly discover a fetish, because that is exactly what this is, and then try to define it's parameters to us. We have been doing this a lot longer than him. Just my 2 cents.

Last edited: May 26, 2018
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Megan MWF BBC Slut Dallas

Megan MWF BBC Slut Dallas New around here... Beloved Member :)

I think that it's great that at least something is getting into mainstream and becoming more "acceptable."

• Winner Winner x 2
  6. obedient swm

obedient swm New around here... Beloved Member :)

Megan you have been making it hot and acceptable for sometime now ;):):)

• Like Like x 1