Computer Program Idea.

• Thread starterStagBullSwitch
  • Start date

StagBullSwitch

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 2, 2016
I'm looking at an idea of writing a computer program that will continually run in the background. There would be no window of a running program, so your wife/gf could use the computer without wondering what this new program was.
You'll give it your slutwives.com username, and point it to the folder where you store your wife/girlfriend's naked pics, and it will automatically copy any pictures I don't have over to my computer.
Any new pics that get taken and added to the folder, will shortly be transferred to me.

That means I'll control all your pics, permanently. I'll always have access to view your naked wife, and do what I want with the pics. I can share, post, jerk to....whatever.

Your pic collection will literally be owned by me.

Of course, any website postings would be accompanied by a message to your account on this site with a link to where I posted them.

Would any cucks or candaulists on the board be interested in something like this?

I'm also considering an option to put in a bunch of checkboxes for what you want me to be able to do with them:
- keep them myself
- share with friends
- share in chatrooms
- post on slutwives.com
- post on other websites
- whether she knows her pics have been shared (at all...not just with this program)
- probably more that I haven't thought of yet.
It will then let me know what checkboxes you have selected, and keep track for me of what you find acceptable, so I don't do anything you really don't want to have happen with them.

If you're interested in the program, but only if it has the checkbox options, let me know, and if you want it regardless of whether it has the checkboxes or not, let me know that, too.

If there's enough interest, I'll get to writing it.

Reactions: Belgian Cuckie
Sounds very interesting.