connecticut Bull seeks couples

• Thread starterBull4allcouples
  • Start date

Bull4allcouples

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2012
handsome and fit older white Dominant seeks cuckold loving couples for serious play w/ an eye towards an ongoing scene. also love to chat w/either wives or husbands trying to make a hotwife /cuckold husband paradigm work at home.
versatile and energetic in the bedroom I am a true Dominant Male. if you are a couple seeking control you should write me a thoughtful note and I will respond promptly. all sorts of fetishes are encouraged and both chastity/ denial and some feminization of the cuckold are pretty standard but each couple approaches this in their own way and I respect that.

Reactions: Weakcuckguy
We visit CT sometimes

re debsbitch

guys - I would be happy to entertain...cozy bedroom w/ a playroom /dungeon attached here in Bridgeport and lots of fun to be had. let me know what's good for you.
John

im in bridgeport connect with me

Reactions: Larandann and slinger137
Bull4allcouples said:
handsome and fit older white Dominant seeks cuckold loving couples for serious play w/ an eye towards an ongoing scene. also love to chat w/either wives or husbands trying to make a hotwife /cuckold husband paradigm work at home.
versatile and energetic in the bedroom I am a true Dominant Male. if you are a couple seeking control you should write me a thoughtful note and I will respond promptly. all sorts of fetishes are encouraged and both chastity/ denial and some feminization of the cuckold are pretty standard but each couple approaches this in their own way and I respect that.
Interested

Very interested