Couple in central cali.. <bbw/bi>

• Thread starterbbwlover74
  • Start date

bbwlover74

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 6, 2010
We are a couple in our mid/late thirties in the central valley of california. We are looking for like minded playmates for mutual pleasure and fun.

She is a bbw. she is 5'7 and close to 250lbs..She is pretty and warm..Thick thighs and a very round ass.. She is absolutely hot in mind and body. She always told me that she was made for fucking.. and she was right. She is extremely orgasmic and not shy when it comes to pleasure. If you are shy or dislike a lot of fluids.. she is not for you.. She cums buckets.. all the time.. so definitely not for the faint of heart.

Im mildly bi.. i say mildly because its not essential for play. But if its mutual then it can be a fun aspect. Im stocky and fairly strong.. im 5'10 230lbs.

we are both easy going and respectful and expect to find the same. Someone who enjoys pleasure.. and is open to it. We are both clean and want to stay that way. We do prefer black men.. any age.. although older are preferred.. stocky.. strong.. whatever.. we will surely be open to anyone who is of like mind.

feel free to say hi..

Reactions: DevilBull
bbwlover74 said:
We are a couple in our mid/late thirties in the central valley of california. We are looking for like minded playmates for mutual pleasure and fun.

She is a bbw. she is 5'7 and close to 250lbs..She is pretty and warm..Thick thighs and a very round ass.. She is absolutely hot in mind and body. She always told me that she was made for fucking.. and she was right. She is extremely orgasmic and not shy when it comes to pleasure. If you are shy or dislike a lot of fluids.. she is not for you.. She cums buckets.. all the time.. so definitely not for the faint of heart.

Im mildly bi.. i say mildly because its not essential for play. But if its mutual then it can be a fun aspect. Im stocky and fairly strong.. im 5'10 230lbs.

we are both easy going and respectful and expect to find the same. Someone who enjoys pleasure.. and is open to it. We are both clean and want to stay that way. We do prefer black men.. any age.. although older are preferred.. stocky.. strong.. whatever.. we will surely be open to anyone who is of like mind.

feel free to say hi..
Hey, are you still looking?

Hi

Send a picture of her