Crossdressing Couples

• Thread starterKeesnl
  • Start date

Keesnl

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 7, 2018
Not to long ago i met a couple who told me they loved public playing and other crazy exciting stuff, about an hour later she was on her knees and him enjoying how she sucked in public ( park bench ). He told me how he would have loved being dressed for this to interact, didn't knew what he meant at that time also because of not blasting a load in her mouth to soon.

Had done many threesomes and while doing have been sucked a few times by a guy before but not more then that. So when we exchanged numbers he said next time i would be in for a treat.

Few days later he called and wanted to know if we could meet, agreed on a nice remote public place and when getting there i saw a car parked. When walking towards them i saw two ladies step out, had to look a few times before even partially seeing one of them was him and when starting to speak i was sure.
She kissed me and said she couldn't wait to suck me again and she brought a horny slutty girl with her who was curious after hearing how much she enjoyed sucking me.
She partially undressed ( bottomless with her tits ******* ) and said her girlfriend was to shy so she would stay dressed. We played a bit and she and her friend were on their knees sucking. After a while we started fucking against their car and she wanted to know if i would also fuck her friend. I was so into the mood i said yes and her friend leaned forwards on the hood of the car and she ******* her butt and said she was already lubed. So we fucked for a while until she ( he ) started to quiver and moan hard. She then said it was her turn again and we finished next to her so called friend.

We talked for a while and he picked a towel, had to clean because of cumming all over himself. She was really excited and told me most of the guys wanted to fuck her but just few played along and fucked her, as they called it when playing, slutty friend.
Ended with some more playing and them making me cum while giving a blowjob together.

Any of you girls/guys/couples had these experiences?

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
so horny!!

Have met them again last weekend at their home.

She called and we agreed to meet last Sunday and she told me she wanted a special meet for her slutty friend ( husband ). Turned out he was on his knees and his ass up fully dressed in stockings, high heels, wig, make-up and a summer dress. She told her special slutty friend had been naughty and when having sex kept talking about our previous meet and cum way to early every time she did. So this meant she would stay on her knees and was only allowed to watch at first. When we started playing at first this was strange but also hot.

After a while we had more fun and after a while fucking her she asked to use her special slutty friend as a cum dump. Later she played with her slutty friends special pussy, never saw someone cum from hardly touching his balls and cock and only by analplay.
While she said she was going to wash her hands her slutty friend was told to get me hard again. Normally when some guy offer me a blowjob i'm really not interested but this was fckng hot and her slutty friends tongue on my dick, balls and butthole got me hard in no time. So when she came back we started fucking right away. Was allowed to cum in her and she asked her slutty friend to clean up.

Later after some drinks and talking her slutty friend was showered and and we had a threeway with her as center of attention.

Reactions: SquirmingSub and midnightfapper
That's so fucking hot