• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Cuck Obeying Dom Order

• Thread starterpetiteslut
  • Start date
Yes your wife is well known slut. I spoken to her, I called her names, I made her beg me for pleasure, made her talk bad of you, and she did it all.

unethical said:
Yes your wife is well known slut. I spoken to her, I called her names, I made her beg me for pleasure, made her talk bad of you, and she did it all.

wow yes?? what you mean known...other guys know her too? and so you used her too? recently? what she says about me?

Of course she is known, other guys know where to touch your wife to make her sigh, they know what to say to make her whimper, they know where to slap to make her moan and I know when she say her husband is not home she means come and fuck me.

where you at my place too 4 days ago when i was gone?

Lol, that is why your wife is so well known. You don't have to be gone for me to enjoy her. You could be asleep, watching a game, a movie and I can show up and she won't say no, she won't deny herself a chance to be a *****.

This ***** walks down the street asking to be fucked by whoever wants to.

Shhaster said:
This ***** walks down the street asking to be fucked by whoever wants to.

really she is that bad?

Does Daniela speak English?
I just didn't want to assume either way.

LuvAsianSluts said:
Does Daniela speak English?
I just didn't want to assume either way.

she understand and she writes some but not really speaking yet, she is going to school, how do you know her name ?

LuvAsianSluts said:
Her name is on page one.

...that s right...more then just the name...

Very sexy. It is always more exciting when you are following orders by a Dom you have chosen to submit to. Whether you want to do something or not does not matter. You do what you are told.

seacuck said:
Very sexy. It is always more exciting when you are following orders by a Dom you have chosen to submit to. Whether you want to do something or not does not matter. You do what you are told.

i know....

Any new pictures to share?

Shhaster said:
Any new pictures to share?

yes i have some but where i need to put them?

petiteslut said:
yes i have some but where i need to put them?
Put them here for everyone to enjoy

i will upload some pictures there

Reactions: Shhaster
petiteslut said:
i will upload some pictures there
You need to hurry up and upload some pics you have of her. May have to start uploading some pics I have of het

***** or not , the woman is fucking HOT ! I'd love to have a go at her myself .

jps18 said:
***** or not , the woman is fucking HOT ! I'd love to have a go at her myself .

she never says no

Reactions: Shhaster