Cuckold Fantasies Of Slim Pretty Wife

• Thread startermalmal
  • Start date

malmal

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 20, 2017
She was a virgin when we first met. We've been together 15 years, with a couple of wonderful kids.

Lately I've been having fantasies of filming her while she is being penetrated by another man (or a couple of men, or even crying being stretched by a bbc in her small and tight pussy).

Being the good conservative Catholic girl that she is, she is unwilling to be shared. The least I can do is post her beautiful body and fantasize what you would do to her.

I am amazed she lets me post her nudes online and I am posting with her grudging permission (she thinks I'm going through some kind of midlife crisis). She has requested to blur faces and backgrounds.

Even after multiple kids, she is as slim as as she was in high school.

Enjoy.

Last edited:
Reactions: wmjacking, john master, Wikingger and 1 other person
This was taken when we first met. She was in high school. I believe she was about to go out for a bit of tennis.

Last edited:
Reactions: Funtimessd, dvsbreaker, john master and 5 others
the post, and the picture, have hardened my dick. please post more.

Reactions: malmal
would love to see her ass and feet

tanktopwillie said:

Got those aplenty, coming soon. I'm starting off with the non-nudes.

Another non nude of when we first met. She has such a tight and hot body I couldn't wait to take her clothes off. At this time I had not yet seen her in the nude. When I did, it was everything I had fantasized.

Reactions: dvsbreaker, Readyu, john master and 3 others
She looked perfect then , still hot ?

eriknb said:
She looked perfect then , still hot ?

Thanks.

Let's just say this. In the last school PT meeting, all the other moms looked like moms. She looked like she had just graduated from high school. A couple of other moms even commented on it.

Boobs and tummy aren't the same as before kids, that's unavoidable. In saying that, her boobs were awesome when she was pregnant (my profile pic).

Last edited:
excellent. i love the buildup starting with clothed

tanktopwillie said:

Glimpse of her ass and feet in her PJs.

YGhU7Rfh.jpg

Reactions: dvsbreaker, Readyu, john master and 3 others
So sexy

Wow, she's amazing. And you and I are in the same boat in terms of fantasy. My gf is a "good girl" who was a virgin when we met, not very adventurous when it comes to sex. She's slowly opened up to new things over time but no where near what I fantasize about.

delicious....would love to get those feet in my face.

midnightfapper said:
Wow, she's amazing. And you and I are in the same boat in terms of fantasy. My gf is a "good girl" who was a virgin when we met, not very adventurous when it comes to sex. She's slowly opened up to new things over time but no where near what I fantasize about.

She wouldn't be the one venturing into new territories but so far (as long as it doesn't involve being shared) she is willing to experiment.

Shaving her pussy in the backyard as the neighbours were having a barbeque party right over the fence was an interesting experiment. The fence wasn't very tall, someone could have easily climbed a short ladder or stool and saw her spreading herself on the lawn shaving her pussy.

frNTK0rl.jpg

Reactions: john master, Wikingger and midnightfapper
Wish I lived nextdoor

She looks absolutely amazing mate! Would love to have a swap with my Chinese GF :)

She's an absolute beauty. When we're past out prime and no one cares how we looked, I tell her I'd post her nudes sans censor for the world to see how beautiful she is.

Assuming the world hasn't ended in a nuclear holocaust.

77133cM.jpg

Last edited:
malmal, I swear I'm not stalking, but I'm always so, so happy to see your wife. Especially pictures I haven't seen before!

airhorn said:
malmal, I swear I'm not stalking, but I'm always so, so happy to see your wife. Especially pictures I haven't seen before!

Thanks man. I'm running out of non-nudes. You'll see the good stuff soon.

Here is her sexy lips.

d9fxbuG.jpg

Reactions: john master, Wikingger and midnightfapper
On the sofa with an odd tan line, as if a six fingered gremlin oiled her back. We never found out what made the freaky tan line.

Reactions: cpl4fun13, Readyu, john master and 3 others
Like?

rTBfdZR.jpg

Reactions: cpl4fun13, DeepDesire, john master and 3 others