Cuckold Fantasies Of Slim Pretty Wife

• Thread startermalmal
  • Start date
tanktopwillie said:
we share similar tastes in breasts, mal. i'd enjoy pinching her nipples, maybe even a tad harder than she'd like, just to see her reaction.

See the slight redness surrounding her right nipple. I pinched them before taking the pic.

Last edited:
thank you for sharing your wife pictures with us malmal. shes very hot, stunning body and i am guessing like a good wine, with age shes getting more beautiful.

did you said something about her backround ?

Reactions: malmal
Wikingger said:
shes very hot, stunning body and i am guessing like a good wine, with age shes getting more beautiful. did you said something about her backround ?

Thanks Wik. She is from SE Asia.

Here is her glorious body in its entirety. This was taken many years ago. She was in her early 20s.

Reactions: cpl4fun13, Horny wolf and Wikingger
Her tight ass when she was much younger.

lHTF6Iml.jpg

Reactions: Jambon, cpl4fun13, Horny wolf and 4 others
Where are you guys from? I would love to help you with your fantasy :D

Your wife looks amazing. I love Asian women. They still look young and tight like a teenage cheerleader.

Reactions: wmjacking and malmal
Her perky boobs when she was 19 or 20.

UsmzY1d.jpg

Snapped a pic while she got busy down under.

Reactions: akanitro
WOW slims are my fav. Would like to stretch her while u watch and serve. PM me, I disagree with your thoughts that this will never happen, each lady has a key to let the ***** inside come out, so u need to find that key and to tell u, I'm smart on that.

Ramming her from behind.

That tissue I'm holding is to wipe my cum off her pussy. That night I unloaded every last drop I had inside her.

Reactions: cpl4fun13, Readyu, tanktopwillie and 1 other person
fuck yeah, pound that cunt hard.

has she had her butthole fucked?

malmal said:
Thanks Wik. She is from SE Asia.

Here is her glorious body in its entirety. This was taken many years ago. She was in her early 20s.

which part of SE Asia is she from?

Ready for mounting

Reactions: cpl4fun13, midnightfapper and koji
Sexy little slut

love her sexy legs and feet...I would definately love to fuck her...especially missionary and deep. i think she must also share your fantasy..otherwise why else would she pose nude?

Reactions: toolman2c