1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Cuckold Stands By Wife Who Had Sex With 14-year-old Boy

Discussion in 'Cuckolding in the News' started by dig420, Apr 21, 2017.

1. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

Good for you, Okdeacon. And, hell — maybe you even learned more than you might have otherwise as a result of sitting in the front row.

And, good for your teacher. Some teachers have more insight than others into methods for motivating their students....

Seems like an appropriate response....

Really......

• Like Like x 1
  2. ktpy

ktpy Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I dont understand why the law make so much fuss here.. the boy had a good time, he was lucky enough have his nut emptied at an age of 14, there are not much who are lucky enough to get pussy at that age.
    However i would disagreed if the girl would have been 14, it would have much more traumatizing experience for a girl.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. Capt. Ron

Capt. Ron Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

i agree with those who posted that it's different for girls and boys due to the very real possibility of teen pregnancy. however, part of me suspects that since girls mature much faster than boys, there are probably way more instances of underage girls getting it on with boys just over 18, maybe up to 20, but nowhere near 38, that's just molestation. the intent of two "kids" in their teens or vicinity has got to be way different than a late 30s male going after a teen girl. herein enters my only doubt as mentioned, where a very tender teen boy could fall for and really get hurt by an older lady. i guess most of us just presume boys are less relationship focused than girls but i can see where this may not be true in every case.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. 18mDresdF4prom

18mDresdF4prom Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I. I know that many wives, including teachers give pussy for their blk STUDents! I now know that my mom gave her cherry to a black young man she was teaching when she was 25! Married my dad when 27! Supposedly there was a baby along the way but either miscarry or gave it up. Grandma now gone too so only one uncle left. I have moved in with Him but I may never know whole story. I am A sissy Boy 24

• Like Like x 2
  5. elitetx91

elitetx91 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Lucky guy

• Like Like x 1
  6. Saraha

Saraha SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

I think it is best all around not to do anything sexual with anyone under 18.

• Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  7. MsGary

MsGary TG/TS for all men Beloved Member :)

Thanks You, So true. At least my BF's were 18 plus
    Mostly grown men. Really got going in COLLEGE
    love, Heatehr

• Like Like x 1
  8. MsGary

MsGary TG/TS for all men Beloved Member :)

Yes, totally different for boys than for girls. I am mentally a girl. bu take th epreg risk out for me.
    and i WANT cocks
    love, Heather
    now 100% female
    including for work and church

9. dominatrixny

dominatrixny Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

i love young Guys - but they have to be min. 24 years old... it feels wrong to play with them under 24...

10. Custer Laststand

Custer Laststand SLUTWIVES VIP! Beloved Member :)

But, Ms. Dominatrixny — according to the conventional wisdom, men attain maximum sex-drive (meaning, I assume, maximum frequency of orgasms) at age 18. Thus, it seems possible that with your age criterion, you may be confining yourself to men who are already over the hill.....

11. indiansissymaid

indiansissymaid Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Quote "I'll probably get flamed for this but, most countries in the world sex with a minor is frowned on. There is an arbitrary age limit set like 14 or 16 or 18 years old.
    1) I think that a 38 year old man having sex with a 14 year old girl is totally repulsive and is pedophilia.
    2) I think that a 38 year old man having sex with a 14 year old boy is even more repugnant.
    3) I think that any 38 year old having sex with a mentally challenged 14 year old should be shot. ( Not Figuratively)
    4) I think that a 38 year old woman having sex with a 14 year old girl... well we need more facts.
    5) I think that a 38 year having sex with a 14 year old boy is loving, caring, educational, and fucking hot
    True, that is why we have to take each case by it's own merits, it does effect some kids negatively later in life. Which is why we need laws, because sadly not everyone would react the same way

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. FondOfSex

FondOfSex New around here... Beloved Member :)

I agree. Your pic is very beautiful btw.

Honestly, looking back at my youth i had a couple chances to hook up with older women that i foolishly let go, i wish i wouldve fucked the hell out of those sexy women or (to be more realistic) been thankful for them teaching me real sex. Im not condoning this behavior, but i do think women should get more leniency when it comes to this.

• Like Like x 1
  13. SlutwivesRock

SlutwivesRock Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Bingo. Spot on.

14. SlutwivesRock

SlutwivesRock Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Honestly, I think that you need to start thinking for yourself more.