1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!
  2. It's been a long time in development but it's finally ready for the public, so please head on over to http://www.darkcavern.com and make a super hot profile! It's a great way to show your support for slutwives and also a great way to find your bull, cuck or cuckoldress!

Cuck's Who Are Hung Small

Discussion in 'Ask Khristy Creams' started by cuckoldhusband55, Jun 24, 2018.

1. cuckoldhusband55

cuckoldhusband55 New around here... Beloved Member :)

Has anyone else begun the process of grooming their wives to cuckoldry knowing that the genesis of their plan comes from the fact that they just can't give their wives what they need. In my situation we both had become so frustrated at my lack of manhood when even my oral expertise waned due to her need of a nice fat cock. Karen would never say it back in those days but that was it. And cuckoldry was something I had fantasized about all during this. I know my cuckold wish was not altogether altruistic though we all want our wives pleasured. We as cuckolds are in some ways selfish wanting to appease our own desires in seeing the wife with another man. In my case my wife became eager to begin a cuckold relationship. She agreed she needed more and couldn't wait to begin even though it was 6 months before she did. And she agreed she had a selfishness about this. She loved the power dynamic to say nothing of a bigger cock. And she took this opportunity to take on bbc which she'd never experienced before. But for us cuckoldry was a boon. It made us closer as a couple and willing to experience other things. Our sex lives became so much the better. And all because I had a baby dick.

m931.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

Couples and singles, both women and men... come to Erotic Power Exchange in SO many various ways. Show me a hundred people and I'll show you 99 to 100 different ways they came to the Erotic Power Exchange practice they are currently engaging and experiencing. Cuckolding is simply one of many, many, EPE practices. Everyone has a unique story and a unique view. Human sexuality is as diverse as we humans are diverse in this world... even though... conservative religious and social forces try and suppress any and all thing that do not conform to their particular goof-ball and bigoted ideological narrow human sexuality views... the primal power that exists deep into each of us... still manages to escape and free the possessor to sexual enlightenment... and ultimately... truly, sexual freedom!! Embrace diversity... celebrate differences and care and love everyone... that should put you in a pretty decent... life standing!! *hug*

Khristy ;) :)

• Like Like x 5
  3. exploreanddiscover

exploreanddiscover Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

thanks..............

• Like Like x 2
  4. exploreanddiscover

wow........

• Like Like x 1
  5. Lovestruckcuck

Lovestruckcuck Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Im not sure if i am small, small, but at just 6 inches erect and not that thick, size was a definite factor in my wifes need for other men, or to be more precise well hung men

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  6. lvillemwf

lvillemwf Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Last edited: Jul 7, 2018
    • Like Like x 7
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

Well hung men... yes... that's much better stated. Many men are decent enough, size wise, to adequately pleasure most of the women they would encounter normally in their lives... but the lifestyle does place people involved in it, in sexual circumstances that one could argue are quite beyond normal. If you're a woman and you're sexually around a variety of men, you're going to, in a fairly quick order I might add, discover all men are NOT created equal... not even CLOSE to equal... and that is going to create a sense of exploration in a woman that she's going to want to, for the lack of a more poetic phrase... sample that different dick!

It doesn't matter how big a cock you discover... you're going to keep finding others that are thicker, longer, different shaped shafts, and heads and all of them shaped differently in many unique ways. Some bent upward slightly, some bent a lot, some bent to the left, some bent to the right, even some bent down and even an occasional, what I call... corkscrew shaped! So naturally, a woman's curiosity will most likely demand she sample all of the variety of shapes and sizes to compare... which... she enjoys. Now, you'll notice I didn't say enjoys best, because the thing with enjoyment is, it's entirely subjective. What I enjoy you may not and what you enjoy I may find just average for myself... but it doesn't mean one is better than another... it simply is a measure of one's individual tastes and preferences... nothing more, nothing less. The same applies to ALL size male appendages. White cuckboys... Black Bulls... it doesn't matter. What matters is the hierarchy of you're individual Erotic Power Exchange dynamic. So guys... don't fret over your dick size. Embrace what you are and what you're equipped with. Let the women decide what they want to do with the choices available to them... after all... let us not forget... it's about we... Slut Wives! ;)

Khristy XoXo :):p

• Like Like x 6
  8. Khristy Creams

Almost every husband secretly wants his wife to be the hottest Slut around... and when he discovers her desire to be just that... he's naturally and emphatically... Overjoyed !!!! ((((hug))))

Khristy

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
  9. jbalk20

jbalk20 Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

This is the most perfect post! I loved reading everything in it!

• Like Like x 3
  10. DreamKnight

DreamKnight New around here... Beloved Member :)

I wanna flip this around just a little bit. Before our wives finally choose us, can men also experience a variety of women before he is taken? I love all women with all shapes and sizes too, top heavy to bottom heavy, long hair or short, you get the list. Does this go for men as well?

11. New cuck NB

New cuck NB New around here... Beloved Member :)

i know my wife cuckolded me due to my size. I am also a pencil dick with horrible stamina. The premature ejaculation wore thin after a while. She needed thick cock and a man that could last.

• Like Like x 2
  12. Khristy Creams

Sure... most men usually experience a few women, before they settle and devote themselves to the pleasuring of just one woman. Some men have lots of women before doing so. I don't believe the number is really any issue... because once you find that special someone and it's mutually felt and reciprocated... then the number before that moment... vanishes and you're beginning totally anew! :)

• Like Like x 3
  13. wants to be cuck

wants to be cuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

Hello Khristy and all
    Thank you for the chat earlier Khristy:)
    I can relate to the subject i Guess, even though i m not a cuckold (yet). But my Cock is 3,5 " which might be considered in the small category….What do you think about that size of a Cock Khristy?

14. Khristy Creams

I really don't think about the size of a cuckboy's cock in the way I believe your asking. A cuck's cock size o_O is only a "tiny" part of the overall association I have with the cuck and the training and worship program I might be customizing for that particular individual cuckboy client. Every cuck is different and thus the need for a customized and regimented training, learning, and practice lifestyle associated routine!

Khristy ;)

• Like Like x 1
  15. wants to be cuck

wants to be cuck New around here... Beloved Member :)

Thats true i Guess Khristy.
    My Cock is tiny.
    I hope i can be trained as Your cuck one day maybe Miss Khristy

• Like Like x 1
  16. Khristy Creams

One never knows cuckboy... I have many, many cucks I've trained... :)

• Like Like x 2
  17. natashalover

natashalover Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

I have experienced the same. The first time we went to meet a Lebanese couple and the play started,I could see and feel the lust in my wife's eyes for his dick...it was HUGE ..and that was the time i realised that she badly needed it for all these years since our marriage. Though i had a hard time watching her enjoy it well, but the kink and some sort of happiness made me watch them as they enjoyed. I could have never given her what that guy gave to her in a night ..

• Like Like x 1
  18. exploreanddiscover

You are too Good to be true:))))))))))))))))))))

19. exploreanddiscover

its like you give a MASTER class in sexuality!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thank you

• Like Like x 1
  20. exploreanddiscover