Cum and play with my bbw wife in Las Vegas

• Thread startervegascouple
  • Start date

vegascouple

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 23, 2014
East side Las Vegas
We are looking for clean Drug and disease free men, and couples who would like to come over and play with my wife. We are experienced, normal, safe, and sane. Race not an issue, age (older is good) say above 25, not looking for super models or gym rats, just be normal, fun, clean, and wanna pleasure and be pleasured. Hung is great, heavy cummers is better If your in Las Vegas (locals or not), send us a message and maybe we can hook up... Wife likes anal, oral, rimming both ways, and horny all the time. Hubby likes to watch and film/pics... must be okay with that, definite deal breaker. :pimp::lick::flash:

Reactions: wannabee
Hello, 38yo local guy available during days. Love bbw women. Lets talk!

Hi, clean Drug and disease free man here - would luv to come over and play with your wife when i will be back in Vegas ;-)

Hi - I will be visiting Vegas sooner or later (depending on Covid) - well educated clean healthy nice handsome guy from Europe here - 6.1 184 lbs 55 years old 6.5 inches - Looking for couples cuckolding or single attached cheating females. Very very open minded. Can host (hotel). - Let's get to it. Any takers? - What Happens in Vegas, Stays in Vegas ;-)