Denver Cpl for BBC

• Thread startercpl4BBC
  • Start date

cpl4BBC

New around here...
Beloved Member
Mar 31, 2013
We are a Denver area cpl that has been meeting BBC for a few years now. Size is a must so if you are interested and live in the Denver area let us know.

IMG_2528.JPG

• Love
Reactions: Shire, Roscoe_Swift, searcher308 and 4 others
Hello, we are a couple in Denver talking about starting the cuckold lifestyle. She's gets very excited talking about a more manly man taking control in the bedroom. Send me an email to see if we can meet up if you're interested. Im at denverwannabe at yahoo. Thanks.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, Casanovabbc and Shire
ColoradoCucky said:
Hello, we are a couple in Denver talking about starting the cuckold lifestyle. She's gets very excited talking about a more manly man taking control in the bedroom. Send me an email to see if we can meet up if you're interested. Im at denverwannabe at yahoo. Thanks.
She's hot as fuck. I'd love to eat her cum filled oussy after a dozen BBC cum inside her

cpl4BBC said:
We are a Denver area cpl that has been meeting BBC for a few years now. Size is a must so if you are interested and live in the Denver area let us know.
HI.....hoping I may interest you....Adam

Reactions: barebackslutwife and Logy
Hey wife her

Hey....get hold of me at tsftees_sf@yahoo Experienced BM here from CO.

cpl4BBC said:

IMG_2528.JPG
Still looking?

cpl4BBC said:

IMG_2528.JPG
Care fir BWC?