1. You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access.

By joining you will gain full access to thousands of Videos, Pictures & Much More!

Membership is absolutely FREE and registration is FAST & SIMPLE so please, Register Today and join one of the friendliest communities on the net!

Did The Chatroom Break?

Discussion in 'Videochat feedback' started by looking2setupwifewblk, Apr 2, 2019.

1. looking2setupwifewblk

looking2setupwifewblk New around here... Beloved Member :)

I tried to enter the chatroom and it was just blank. I cleared history and cache and it was the same. Just a heads up.

2. Grn Eyz

Grn Eyz VIP Beloved Member :)

It's not just you ... it looks like chat is down. I've alerted Admin

3. Khristy Creams

Khristy Creams BBC Only Hotwife Cuckoldress Sexual Goddess Staff Member VERIFIED! Beloved Member :)

We're aware and working to restore chat as quickly as possible. Thank you guys!! Especially you Grn...

Khristy xoxo

4. Blackedmom

Blackedmom New around here... Beloved Member :)

Any ideas on when the chat room will be fixed ... was to meet someone there about meeting soon.

5. Katy's Husband

Katy's Husband Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

The chat room has been down for almost a yr. When you try to enter all you seem to get is a blank page. Have spoken to many guys who have all said the same. Used to have one of the best chat rooms around.

6. Grn Eyz

Grn Eyz VIP Beloved Member :)

There is nothing wrong with chat .... it's been working very well for several months now (with the exception of being down for a few hours in early April). I suggest trying to use a different browser. Internet Explorer no longer seems to work in this current format. Firefox and Chrome is what most of chatters are using. Also make sure you are accepting cookies.

7. Katy's Husband

Katy's Husband Not quite a lurker Beloved Member :)

Tks for your reply. I never use IE always use Chrome as my main browser but also use Firefox. Maybe it is where one lives in the world that you cannot access the chat room. Ever since the new regulations came into effect last year regarding privacy matters in Europe was when the blank page appeared. There are a few that I have made acquaintances with via the SW chat room over the yrs and some I chat with today on other chat sites and they have the same experience with this chat room. It is a shame that if that is the only cause that stops us that live in Europe. All was fine everytime I came on here to use the chat room, then one day was just a blank page and has been showing that for all but a year. Have even tried on a friends computer as opposed to my laptop and my computer and that showed the same blank page.