Did you cry?

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date

trinidadynotme2

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 14, 2009
Even thou my 1st was gentle ,I cried. He was a real black older man and even with the pain I wanted him in me.Was anyone like me?

Reactions: AlexTs, Readyu and MyWifeDatesNow
Fairly Common!

trinidadynotme2 said:
Even thou my 1st was gentle ,I cried. He was a real black older man and even with the pain I wanted him in me.Was anyone like me?

Hi...I have initiated several white wives and many of them cried FIRST time from the sheer emotion and intensity of the experience. You are NOT in ANY way strange or weird :) CONGRATULATIONS on your FIRST experience!

I didn't cry but I was very emotional. I had never been with a man before and, while I had been bi-curious for a long time I lived a pretty happy heterosexual life. I was married with kids and I loved women. And yet, when it happened, strange as it may sound to most people, I actually felt like a woman. I know that sounds really weird but when I was sucking on his cock and especially when he was fucking me, I actually forgot I was a man and on some level thought I was a woman.

Reactions: whitemcurious
Yes, these feelings of been a woman are still with me today. Growing-up I was ok , I did not think of a man in that way.The 1st man was black and in his 40s, I was 19yrs old white boy.I was some-how drown to him, he brought out my feminine side.I felt right with him as his woman and I gave him my anal virginity.He was big black and strong but I knew that he will fulfill me sexual and emotionally . Benign a virgin and him having a huge cock like that, made it painful.I cried because I also found something wonderful.I made love like a woman to a man, vulnerable emotionally and open physically.He had open feelings that only a black man can fulfill.I had since gotten married and had a child. Two years ago my mother seem to have know something as she invited my wife and I to her interracial swing.I saw white fathers and sons enjoying the good fucking those black bulls was laying on them. Their white faces told me all , every inch they took had fulfillment,lust and a great sexual freedom. I have seen as first-times in the group cry and smile at the same time, freedom to be fuck like a woman.

When I had my first black man, it was pure heaven.It made a fulfiiled woman, that no white cock has been in me since.

Some pics on the subject.

4a85.jpg 6754_40.jpg 497078399.jpg 1087262363.jpgAmazone.jpg 1938094145.jpg

Reactions: sissyannie
cry is natural no

:clap:you say the right on all that dear..its good to know we are not alone

Attachments

• paintorture5.jpg
    paintorture5.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 1,074
  • lit.jpg
    lit.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 1,094
  • 2081911433_f63b1c95e3.jpg
    2081911433_f63b1c95e3.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 1,173
  • 5mtch34.jpg
    5mtch34.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 910
  • zulmausher007.jpg
    zulmausher007.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 1,091
I was ready to cry, but from disappointment. My first blk was when I was 19 and I was very well experienced with wht guys...I was his first white girl and he "lost it" before we even got going... He made a horrible mess with nothing to clean it up with in his car. He used his t shirt. Our next 'encounter' was better but quite frankly I wondered what all the fuss was about.=p .My first was with a "non superior" one:redface:

No I did not cry, but was filled with total emotion since I had long been bi curious and mwlted at the sight of black cocks in locker rooms. Like previously mentioned above, I too became a "woman" begging him not to stop and to make me his "woman". Couldn't wait for the second go around about 30 or so minutes later. :bj:

--Kaitlyn's Hub--

For first timer's I always use some lube. Just as a courtesy. And obviously never put my whole cock inside them the 1st time. This would be torture. Many want to be fucked hard but I don't want to do serious damage to that asspussy so when I bust a virgin hole I take great care. The more care I take the first couple of times, the harder I will be able to fuck the asscunt in the future. It's all about your body adapting to change. In this case, your asshole being stretched wide and penetrated.

Reactions: Sissycdsub, littlehubby4 and sissyannie
Thankyou for your caring ways, BlackFeeder.

I couldn´t cry because my black lover was fucking me into a public place.

I have not had the experience ...yet...but hope to sometime soon.
Karen

BlackFeeder said:
For first timer's I always use some lube. Just as a courtesy. And obviously never put my whole cock inside them the 1st time. This would be torture. Many want to be fucked hard but I don't want to do serious damage to that asspussy so when I bust a virgin hole I take great care. The more care I take the first couple of times, the harder I will be able to fuck the asscunt in the future. It's all about your body adapting to change. In this case, your asshole being stretched wide and penetrated.

BlackFeeder,

Thanks for being such a caring Master. I agree with you every sissy boi wants to be screwed hard and once that BIG BLACK COCK is inside them they want it so much more, but you are right about taking great care of that boi pussy. The adaption to the changing of something so big going into the boi pussy can extremely difficult at first, but the feeling of joy and pleasure overcomes every sissy at first. Some sissies can get used to such a big dicks by using dildos and plugs. I have a big black dildo, but it fails in comparison to the one in your picture. So basically thanks for being so caring to us, sissies.

sissy jenny

jbalk20 said:
BlackFeeder,

Thanks for being such a caring Master. I agree with you every sissy boi wants to be screwed hard and once that BIG BLACK COCK is inside them they want it so much more, but you are right about taking great care of that boi pussy. The adaption to the changing of something so big going into the boi pussy can extremely difficult at first, but the feeling of joy and pleasure overcomes every sissy at first. Some sissies can get used to such a big dicks by using dildos and plugs. I have a big black dildo, but it fails in comparison to the one in your picture. So basically thanks for being so caring to us, sissies.

sissy jenny

Jenny, you hot sissy. I have to be caring to that ass at first. When you got a piece of meat like mine you can't thrust balls deep right at the start or I would do serious damage to that hole, and probably my cock. But practise makes perfect and I keep working that ass until I reach the darkest depths, then when I'm there, the hard pounding can really begin. And it's fucking awesome for both of us.

BlackFeeder said:
Jenny, you hot sissy. I have to be caring to that ass at first. When you got a piece of meat like mine you can't thrust balls deep right at the start or I would do serious damage to that hole, and probably my cock. But practise makes perfect and I keep working that ass until I reach the darkest depths, then when I'm there, the hard pounding can really begin. And it's fucking awesome for both of us.

BlackFeeder,

Oh yes that sounds so hot. I would love to have you work my tight ass and then pound it as hard as you want. Your sissy is so lucky to be able to please your big cock. I am sure she loves every minute of the poundings you give her.

jenny

Last edited by a moderator:
Although I am not new to discovering my bi-sexual side, I have to admit that I am very emotional and femmed when I have spent time with a white Male. Not being satisfied with just sucking thier cock to completion, I am looking for a gentle Black Male who has the kind of experience that a Man like Blackfeeder has. I need a teacher if you will, or a Man that knows how to fuck a virgin white ass-pussy. my pussy is very tight and so it would be stretched a lot by the thick shaft of a Black Male. I am willing and eager to learn and be taught, I can only imagine what it is like to provide the pleasure to Him once I have been stretched and penetrated into my very depths of pleasure. What i would hope not to find on my first BBC experience is a dry jackhammer. I am reading that gentle persuasion, lube and partial penetration are the way to go for a slut like me. Thank you for sharing your thoughts on how its done the right way.
Samantha slut

I've never been fully penetrated, so of course I worry about it. The one time it almost happened, the man who was making love to me was incredibly sensual and loving, so by the time he got to the threshold of my back door, I felt like I could take anything he had. Then our lovemaking was interrupted, so I was left to wonder if I really would have been able to take him inside all the way...

Ive been bi since my teens and I could have cried from satisfaction of my first black guy being an awesome lover. My wife is cool with me being bi but hasn't ever gotten to be there.

I've only ever had the chance to suck BBC so far - never been penetrated yet but I'd love to find out...