Did you cry?

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
exactly the same with me i felt like a rag doll sitting on his cock and so feminine

Started taking white cock while married, but once had blk in me and how good it was. I knew would never stop lying on back or getting on all 4's. Got divorced since i would never stop sucking blk cock and drinking there sperm or begging to be fucked. theres a certain pleasure in drinking another man sperm :)

I did not know a black man could make me feel like this too. My mother seem to know me best, together with my wife and a night into the interracial swing, I wanted to be fill by a black man. A few days later and some preparations ,I had my 1st date with a black man in her home(mom).

Black Feeder, I love being with Masters like yourself. My first was a lot like you, taking his time and ever so gently stroking, drawing back then going gently deeper with the next stroke. Geez, I will never forget screaming how great it was to finally be a Black Man's "woman", begging for more, begging for him to never ever stop. His experience and know how helped bring me into a realm of ecstasy I had only dreamed about previously.

I hope you will continue bring others like myself into the world we love so very much. :bj:

--Kaityn's Hub--

a few more pics

its very instructive to see also pics no

Attachments

• 4100695086_a3df5f2df6_o.jpg
    4100695086_a3df5f2df6_o.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 563
  • 4099938337_d06319756e_o.jpg
    4099938337_d06319756e_o.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 533
  • n_a8.jpg
    n_a8.jpg
    24.1 KB · Views: 448
  • 3015419673_070a0486f6.jpg
    3015419673_070a0486f6.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 574
I managed not to cry while I was being fucked and seeded. But afterward, while I was jacking off in the bathroom I broke down in tears. It was the humiliation and the realization of what I had become that did it for me, and not the pain of it. He was not extremely aggressive the first time.

wht_hubby said:
I managed not to cry while I was being fucked and seeded. But afterward, while I was jacking off in the bathroom I broke down in tears. It was the humiliation and the realization of what I had become that did it for me, and not the pain of it. He was not extremely aggressive the first time.

cry is not only distress its also realize that you never return and that now you are the white slut you want be from years..first step here and after come fucked in front of wife or others and banged by some bbc..don't be humiliated..you are not the first and not the end of the story
enjoy your new life like others and read more from trinidadynotme who know very well all that
read the thinking oof the third pic and see that it's the same reflexion like your
keep the cap now

Attachments

• tumblr_m64avhmp1g1qjkku4o1_500.jpg
    tumblr_m64avhmp1g1qjkku4o1_500.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 303
  • tumblr_mcpdn8ZxSz1rtz49xo1_250.jpg
    tumblr_mcpdn8ZxSz1rtz49xo1_250.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 325
  • tumblr_mcphb75ggA1r2vj3zo1_500.jpg
    tumblr_mcphb75ggA1r2vj3zo1_500.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 354
Cry, absolutely not. It's just sex.

The first time, I was blowing this guy and he couldn't cum, so he asked if he could fuck me. Fortunately he wasn't too thick, so plenty of lube and a condom. At first it was difficult to relax my sphincter muscles, but when I did he got in with a bit of effort. It was more discomfort than pain, but I am a pleaser and when he came I was happy.

His pleasure was my joy, why would I cry. Hell, it's only sex, it's NOT a life commitment.

HI, very interesting 2 wheel! I nearly always cry. from sucking and from getting fucked. Just very emothional I think.
love, Miss Gary -heather

Hey MsGary,

I see for you, crying is an emotional byproduct rather than a physical byproduct.

Emotionally, for me, it's just sex, say it out loud, it's just sex, IT'S JUST SEX, IT'S JUST SEX.

Physically, the 2 times I was fucked I made sure he wasn't too large, plenty of lube and muscle relaxation.

From sucking too, interesting. Is this because you felt humiliated or because it was so pleasurable you were overcome by joy?

I really don't actually remember much about my first time. I do remember being on my knees, in a nightie, high heels, stockings and garter belt as my then wife urged me to do a good job sucking on one of her black lovers manly cock. Somehow I found myself on my hands and knees, legs spread wide and his fingers slipping into my tight soft fem looking round butt , loosening my up then I felt his big cock head start to be shoved up me and I whimpered as my Ex told me to stop whining and wiggle my ass for her lover and tell him how much I wanted him to fuck me. I smile the best I could , looked over my shoulder and giving my best girly look begged him to fuck me good and deep. Which within minutes he did with his whole cock to his balls in me as he ravaged me for a good 30 minutes , until my booty hole was loose and he shot a huge gob of his cum in me. By the time he came I was actually begging for him. I wanted it so bad, I could not believe it!

I am IN my nipple clips as I write. The other men there (I believe theri names were Tony and Jim. Anyway they fingered my ass outside of Reese's cock to make sure we were making progress. They also usedd the lube on my ass and on Reese's cock to lube themselves for their own masturbation. They would also come over and have me lick the head of their cocks. They were loosing up about me being a boi ! YOU know 'why let a cute sex toy be wasted'. I looked down to see our progress. Reese was quite good looking. Rugged, very masculine and even a little chubby. He let me measur about a week later and he really was 3.75 inches Across. 3 and 3/4 inch DIAMETER. I still cannot believe I got him in my little pretty mouth. All of the MEN wanted my top off. Even though AA cup, they wanted to play with my tits and my big nipples. My nipples were like a nursing mom by that time AND Bill had told them that playing with them just right and sucking my tits would get me even more turned on. Even more willing to do Anything. The K-Y XXX also desensitized my new lover's cock and he took over half an hour to cum. Even though his first in I guess 11 to 13 months. HIs balls were each the size of tennis and maybe baseballs. He even bragged at one point that if anyone could get me pregnant, It would be HIM. I told him I would love that and he shot the biggest load I ever heard of. you know, shooting 7 or 8 pumps that were each equal to a normal/lesser man's load. Probably a million sperm going in me. I thought Tony and Jim would cum at this point. Reese told me to get off-I thought he meant he was done with me. No, he had me clean him with my mouth and tongue rigth away. His actual cum was delicious.
and thicker than his pre-cum. I just remembered there is more about Jim and Tony. Will tell that soon!
love, Miss Gary -Heather

Like the one guy said before the first time was just sex no crying. It was an older guy with a good sized dick. The penateation wasn't bad only hurt for a second and the couch was comfortable as he pounded my ass. The only emotion was having the greatest organism ever jacking off while he stayed inside of me after finishing.

NO, I didn't cry. He was huge but was genlte for my first time
I had the sensation of his cock for three days. I couldn't resist and visited him for many many times.
We were lovers on/off for almost 20 years

My first time started in a public toilet as I was standing waiting for a cubicle. A man next to me started to gently touch my ass and the feeling was elactric. When he saw I enjoyed it he brought his hand round to massge my cock. It immediately sprung rampant and he undid the zip and brought my cock out. I was in a swirl of mental delight. he then asked if I would like to come to his house. I couldn't resist. When we got there he eventually asked if I ever dressed sissy. I said no but would love to. He dreesed me in all the sexy underwear, put a beautiful wig on me and applied loads of makeup. I felt like a real woman and I was only 19 years of age. We kissed and groped each other and eventually I craved his cock in my mouth. We both sucked each other. Then he got some toothpaste and rubbed it around and up my ass. God the feeling was electric. Then he very gently inserted his big black cock. At first it hurt like hell, but there I was lying on my back being shafted like a woman and the hurt eventually gave way to increasing pleasure. I looked like a woman, felt like a woman and had a lovely big black cock up me. I remember him beginning to cum as he was swearing at the time, but I never felt his cum shoot into me. The first I knew was his cum running down my thigh.
Did I cry??? NO, NO, NO!!! Since then I have loved every man who has sucked and fucked me. I became addicted to it. It has given me great pleasure ever since.

I can still remember the first time I was taken by a black man. I just turn 18 my car broke down he help me get it start after the we talk an he invited me back to his place.were I let my guard down. after a few drinks I let him take my virgin boi pussy. It hurt so bad I cry and scream but that pain soon turn into please

SluttyDreams said:
I've only ever had the chance to suck BBC so far - never been penetrated yet but I'd love to find out...
really u haven't yet? well let me know if u want too ;)

Reactions: mwf seperated
I did cry with my first black man. An older black boy just turned 16. I was 12
I had taken by 4 white men and boys before. Big John was 11 inch already. I was scared and emotional. It was first sex for John! I also had been giving him blow jobs n hand jobs for a few months. Everybody knew.
Love, Heather

xxx said:
really u haven't yet? well let me know if u want too ;)
Quite are blk men have made me cry with their huge cocks

yes