Did you cry?

• Thread startertrinidadynotme2
  • Start date
BlackFeeder said:
For first timer's I always use some lube. Just as a courtesy. And obviously never put my whole cock inside them the 1st time. This would be torture. Many want to be fucked hard but I don't want to do serious damage to that asspussy so when I bust a virgin hole I take great care. The more care I take the first couple of times, the harder I will be able to fuck the asscunt in the future. It's all about your body adapting to change. In this case, your asshole being stretched wide and penetrated.
Yes, yes & yes! I am SO glad that I had such a lover as you. When I had my first time (and I think this occurs for most of all that begin fucking BBC) there is SO much we read prior to the actual event we have so many drives and emotions, you think it is going to be something that in reality takes TIME! My man was just like what you described, easy at first, taking his time with my body. I was excited, I was scared, I was anxious, my mind raced with expectation! BUT my man slowly brought all that was in me & my mind under HIS control, his forceful attitude and hands, the strength that he displayed slowly I felt myself in a state of surrender & ease, confident of his control, my anxiousness still there but under the control of my man!
With each successive fucking he became more and more intense, and along with that I myself found myself more surrendered to him, he obviously knew exactly what he was doing because my surrender to him always coincided with that increased intensity ultimately getting to that place where I was missionary style with him and the culmination of arousal inside my body as I was changed, completely surrendered his powerful thrust now made my asspussy his, full length pounding thrusts!! Finally culminating in a balls deep exploding of his man seed deep within my body.
I tell my experience in order to answer the original question of "crying", for me it was the culmination of his "changing me", I felt the emotional release along with his strategic plan for me, yes I cried, I can't tell you as whether WHAT it was that made me cry, for me it was the combination of his mastering my body for his pleasure, something that really permanently marks you greater than any outside tattoo because he marks your soul...

• Love
Reactions: Cockmunchboy
I still remember my first time I had ran away from home to go live with this older black man. The first time we made love I cry and was very emotional knowing that he made me the woman I was ment to be. I live with him for 5years as his girl boi wife. He took me to some friends that tought me how to dress, walk,talk and do my make up .

Reactions: h5t6ca
LOL Kind of amusing to read some of these. And maybe there are even a few that are real. But even the fantasies can be fun. But let me say, as one who has loved "being a woman for a man" many times over a few years," I will NEVER believe any boy who says it did not hurt like hell the first time he was fucked ... by anyone, let alone a well hung black man. Like a lot of us in loving to call it my "boi pussy" or "boi cunt" ... still a little exciting just to say it, but our "pussy" wasn't made to be one, and doesn't start out already prepared to serve as one. A lot of lube can help, and understanding and gentle lover can help, having the guy who takes your cherry be a guy with a relatively small dick can help ... but it hurts. No matter how exciting and even pleasurable it does get after awhile (and for many of us it does). And I would say the great majority ... almost all of us ... do cry, in our paid but also, as others have said, in our emotion and humiliation and in the realization that we have given up our manhood. And depending on who you are, sometimes eventually in the pure joy of knowing you have become what you secretly or openly always knew you were meant to be, and craved to be. Every person is different ... I have no illusions or even strong desire to BE a woman. But I am very happy and satisfied trying to be as much of woman as I can for a real man.

Reactions: MyWifeDatesNow
fem.whiteboi.4.men said:
LOL Kind of amusing to read some of these. And maybe there are even a few that are real. But even the fantasies can be fun. But let me say, as one who has loved "being a woman for a man" many times over a few years," I will NEVER believe any boy who says it did not hurt like hell the first time he was fucked ...

1st time for me sure hurt, as did the second, and many times thereafter!

MyWifeDatesNow said:
I sure hope I never implied that my first time did not hurt. Plus the fact that my firs WAS a big black young man. He was in high school and I was just starting Junior high. he Claimed me as how WOMAN and I started presenting and dressing as his sexy good looking girlfriend. BUT I will say theta the first 4 or 5 times I could barely take it. His friends he shared me with were a little sorter and much thinner in cock dept. Bu the always went FIRST , of course
as their leader and AS my MAN! My own mom had given me some lube as she knew wha the was expecting! I thought she just meant blow jobs as I had been doing for him for about 7 months. He took me to his 10th grade dance and then he was also able to take me to the junior prom the next spring. I guess cuz he was 16 by then. WE truly dated and went as a couple for 7+ years. His cock grew two more inches in length over that time. He also got a half inch thicker. Yes, I measured. So proud to have him! HIM.
Love, but YES it hurt a lot the first four or five times over the first week and a half of getting fucked as his woman. luv, Heather

MsGary said:
...but YES it hurt a lot the first four or five times over the first week and a half of getting fucked as his woman. luv, Heather

In my opinion, it's good that it hurt us, as it puts us in our place! (And who cares anyway, it's all about the (Black) MEN in our lives).

MyWifeDatesNow said:
In my opinion, it's good that it hurt us, as it puts us in our place! (And who cares anyway, it's all about the (Black) MEN in our lives).
Yes, you are absolutely right: it is about pleasing an (your) alpha male.

Boi name Glenda said:
I still remember my first time I had ran away from home to go live with this older black man. The first time we made love I cry and was very emotional knowing that he made me the woman I was ment to be. I live with him for 5years as his girl boi wife. He took me to some friends that tought me how to dress, walk,talk and do my make up .
Glenda, I do not think I have seen pic of you before
your post pic is wonderful, sexy amazing
If that is padded bra who makes it, it is perfect BUT looks more like you had boob job or On hormones for a while
I am now 38A-27-38 , never had the strong hormones
luv, heather

fem.whiteboi.4.men said:
LOL Kind of amusing to read some of these. And maybe there are even a few that are real. But even the fantasies can be fun. But let me say, as one who has loved "being a woman for a man" many times over a few years," I will NEVER believe any boy who says it did not hurt like hell the first time he was fucked ... by anyone, let alone a well hung black man. Like a lot of us in loving to call it my "boi pussy" or "boi cunt" ... still a little exciting just to say it, but our "pussy" wasn't made to be one, and doesn't start out already prepared to serve as one. A lot of lube can help, and understanding and gentle lover can help, having the guy who takes your cherry be a guy with a relatively small dick can help ... but it hurts. No matter how exciting and even pleasurable it does get after awhile (and for many of us it does). And I would say the great majority ... almost all of us ... do cry, in our paid but also, as others have said, in our emotion and humiliation and in the realization that we have given up our manhood. And depending on who you are, sometimes eventually in the pure joy of knowing you have become what you secretly or openly always knew you were meant to be, and craved to be. Every person is different ... I have no illusions or even strong desire to BE a woman. But I am very happy and satisfied trying to be as much of woman as I can for a real man.
I think many are expressing many of the same types of experiences but being filtered through each of our different personalities and where each of us are in this sexual "change". I think you make a good point about the "reality" of how much it really does hurt, yes there is no way to diminish that, because of the physical size, but the sexual partner of a BBC lover, at least for me (and I think a lot of us are like this) that there is a pleasure IN the pain. For me I welcome the pain as a major part of the surrendering, for me, it is something that I deserve because of WHAT I AM, and I think that is also reflected in our lover's use of our bodies.

fem.whiteboi.4.men said:
I think many are expressing many of the same types of experiences but being filtered through each of our different personalities and where each of us are in this sexual "change". I think you make a good point about the "reality" of how much it really does hurt, yes there is no way to diminish that, because of the physical size, but the sexual partner of a BBC lover, at least for me (and I think a lot of us are like this) that there is a pleasure IN the pain. For me I welcome the pain as a major part of the surrendering, for me, it is something that I deserve because of WHAT I AM, and I think that is also reflected in our lover's use of our bodies.

Yes at first it is pain but once your body become use to it become pleasure.

MyWifeDatesNow said:
Yes big black young man. Just thinking of him gets me hot. 6'4 190 lb! And SO handsome
Looked like combo of Sydney Poitier and Denzel W.