Do Black Men Ever?

• Thread starterArmpits
  • Start date
A

Armpits

Hello my question is do black men ever suck on the armpit of the women they are fucking?. I am a 19yo F and have had an armpit fetish for quite sometime now I was introduced to the idea by my Bf about 4 years ago he is who also got me interested in interracial sex. I keep my armpits very clean shaven an take much pride in them. My boyfriend sucks on them and licks them in public in the bedroom basically anytime we can sneak it in and it drives me wild I will also lick my armpits while he fucks me or jerks off to me and i love that as well. Over the years i have collected thousands of interracial photos with girls on there backs with arms raised showing armpits or showing them in anyway .... but i have never came across photos of black men licking the armpit of there lover why is this so uncommon? as i get more and more interested in having sex with a black man myself i wonder would this be fairly uncommon to find someone interested in?

do black men find this gross and humiliating?

Are there any other women who take BBC who have had there armpits licked?

here are some photos of my armpits i would like to hear what people think about them / this idea i would like to her from men and women

1zq7gqf.jpg

1zf1wg2.jpg

We deal alot with armpit fetishes and the answer is yes. Just ask they will tell you.torry 320.JPG underarm 019.jpg
torry 320.JPG underarm 019.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Amazing armpits. I have an armpit fetish and i love rubbing kissing abd licking armpits. A girl with her armpits showing is as much of a turn on as her showing her pussy to me. Please share more armpit photos!

Colin said:
Amazing armpits. I have an armpit fetish and i love rubbing kissing abd licking armpits. A girl with her armpits showing is as much of a turn on as her showing her pussy to me. Please share more armpit photos!
Sortof a fetish around here. over the years have dealt with a few on and off that one has kept coming back at times.blue skirt and blouse 093.JPG underarm 025.jpg underarm 014.jpg brown skirt pantyhose 080.JPG
blue skirt and blouse 093.JPG underarm 025.jpg underarm 014.jpg brown skirt pantyhose 080.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm white, 24. And competitive swimmer. A lot of Black men have discovered swimming and are fans. It is an acceptable way to show off our bodies. Also I practice in bikini. Even topless. Also surprised how many compliment me on my smoothe sexy armpits. But one blk bf, his main thing is my armpits. He treats them like a pussy. Eating them. Fucking them. He also has me skip swimming and showering for a few days. Then he and a friend fuck my armpits at same time.
Love, Mary

Reactions: VERYFINEGENTLEMAN