• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

Do cucks like to suck cock?

• Thread starterfatgirl
  • Start date
Yes, I like to suck cock and eat cum too. I had never sucked a cock until 7 years ago when the wife started fucking other men. At first I'd just watch and JO. Then I cleaned them both up. Some of her bulls wanted me to fluff them before they fucked her. Each year I sucked more cock.
Now I go out and suck cock on the side. Sometimes I get sucked and sometimes I fuck them or they fuck me. Now I'd rather have sex with men than my wife. I even like licking a mans asshole. Sex with men is raw and the way I like it.. nasty. Sucking a big hard black dick that smells like piss or cumming in a mans tight asshole, beats pussy anyday.

• Haha
Reactions: cynful, Wahooguy, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
That does seem to be the difference between being a cuck who sucks cock and a gay man. Cucks who suck like it to be raw, dirty, and/or degrading. Whereas a gay man would consider it a loving or at least desirable action. It is the submission not the cock that makes it hot!

Reactions: Saraha
My wife loves when I suck her circumcised studs & lick their assholes with my tongue.
I always clean creampies from her freshly fucked pussy.

Reactions: cynful and Saraha
We had a special friend who fucked my wife quite often, and I did get bold enough to take his cock in my mouth after he had cum. I also sucked his cock a few times when it was just him and me. I believe that when a man shares his wife's pussy with another man he is, at some subconscious level, also wanting to experience the other guy's cock, especially if he is there to watch them fuck.

Reactions: cynful, BILLD, BigdaddyToronto and 1 other person
i love to suck cock and be ****** to suck cock its one of my favorite things to do. especially when im getting the bull ready to fuck my girl

Reactions: cynful, BigdaddyToronto and Saraha
As you can see from my profile, and other pics, when flaccid, my cock is quite small. I am what they call a "grower not a shower" so to speak. When hard, I am 5.5 inches which is about average or so I am told. When soft (and cold), it is hard to find. My wife enjoys my cock, but she enjoys a much larger one even more. Her cucking me was done by my own invitation.

We started out with her calling me when she found a guy to hook up with to tell me the play by play details when she could get free of him for a few moments. Then, when she found a regular, she started to just call and leave her phone on so I could here them fucking (though I never really knew whether she told him I was on the phone or not).

As time passed, and she got more brazen, she invited one of her bulls into our home. She explained to him that I enjoyed role playing as a sub and that She may involve me in some of their play. In a submissive role, I was made to finger and lick his asshole, and lick his balls and cock and her pussy while lying under them fucking doggy style. Of course the creampie was mine to ingest.

Our cuck relationship is a fetish, not a lifestyle. When the spark flares, for either one of us, the other follows along. We look for ways to fulfill each other during these periods, so that we both come away with a good experience. She enjoys a good hard sweaty fucking by a well hung stud, and I enjoy her twisting me and humiliating me. In our marriage and family, I am the Alpha to be sure. During our fetish, I am allowed, and even ******, NOT to be in charge. I am told, encouraged, ****** to do things that most would consider humiliating and weak, and that excites me, because in the "real world" I could never accept that.

In my "real world" I could no more suck a cock or take one up the ass than I could kick a Catholic Nun. But while enjoying our fetish, I can do anything simply because she tells me to, or forces me to, and who am I to question it because SHE is completely in charge. I can act without thinking, something I cannot do in MY "real world". So do I think about our fetish often? Hell yes I do! Do I act on it often? Not nearly enough.

Do I like sucking cock? Conditionally. The ONLY time I would actually LIKE to suck cock is BEFORE I have cum myself, then in the following scenarios: For instance: If my wife brought home a bull who was intellectually, psychologically, and physically my superior, I could totally submit and would enjoy the opportunity to show them that I could and would suck his cock and make him feel better than most. I would totally enjoy him fucking my mouth or ass and putting me in my place. I would do it out of respect.

Scenario Two: If my wife brought home a bull who was nothing more than a huge cock, who was ignorant and physically unattractive, then I would totally enjoy them fucking my mouth and ass, physically and verbally humiliating me. I would swallow his nasty cum not because I liked the flavor, but because it would be so debasing and gross. In my "real world" he would not stand a chance in hell of ever being a part of our lives. In this situation, it would be raw primal humiliation and I would revel in it!

Scenario Three: My wife comes home with someone somewhat effeminate. Again, I would revel in being made to totally submit to someone who was "pretty" rather than handsome or ugly, and would enjoy the humiliation of having someone so petite forcing a big masculine guy like me to submit to the most carnal of requests.

Scenario Four is a tricky one: My wife comes home with somebody we know or are friends with. In this situation, because it crossed the line of "real word" with fetish fun, I would have a real hard problem cooperating in ANY way shape or form! The ONLY way this would be successful is if in a very short period of time, I could be convinced that A) the nature of this interaction would remain completely private. B) It would never be spoken of outside of our predetermined "play time". C) That "HE" would have as much to lose if this ever got public as I do and I would need evidence that would assure me that it would not be leaked by him (a pick of him with his mouth on my cock). D) That at NO time would I be in a position to have an opinion or any responsibility. I would have to be directly and quickly ****** by both parties before I would do anything. I think the shear terror of being ******* publicly would probably make this the most intense experience of them all!

Now having said all that, I can tell you that if I have already had an orgasm... I would be terrified and disgusted in ALL the above scenarios, and would not LIKE to suck a cock. The fear, disgust, and my overwhelming desire to succeed would drive me to be totally submissive because there would be no sexual motivation. That would drive me to submissive success, but would not cause me to physically or sexually "like" what I was doing.

Sorry to be so wordy... I had a few minutes to spare! LOL Feedback is welcome either on this thread or in the form of a private message.

THEE Little Wiener

Reactions: Reesepout and Saraha
Do Cucks like to suck cock? There are more than one kind of cuck.

If we are speaking of a sissy cuck, Oh you he desires and wants as much cock and cum as he can get.

Sometimes the cuck is asexual and just wants someone else to do his duty.
(More of these than you could ever imagine)

Of course there are the homosexuel men who married for social reason and just want someone else to do their duty. Of course they want cock.

The Sissy cocksucker desires to have a cock in the mouth and taste the cum before swallowing.

998.jpg occupationalhazard.jpg

Cucks love to suck cock

I am cuck and absolutely adore sucking cock. I love the taste, the heat, the length, and love the taste of cum. It is my goal to expand my cuck role and begin taking golden showers from bulls, rimming them, and worshipping their feet.

I have never done this at all, but I am pretty sure if my gf ever told me to do it I would do it in a second.

• Haha
Reactions: Saraha and (deleted member)
This is one of those some do some don't:

Most men, especially feminized, certainly like to suck cock, and yes take it up into the YinGang.(Ass)

Attachments

• DSC02920.jpg
    DSC02920.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 351
  • dc57.jpg
    dc57.jpg
    35.5 KB · Views: 356
  • ABTG.jpg
    ABTG.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 348
  • whipmyass.jpg
    whipmyass.jpg
    19.4 KB · Views: 338
  • china3100.jpg
    china3100.jpg
    41.3 KB · Views: 330
Check out larrycucks pics when he has teamveiwer running,lots pics and vids of me sucking cock...maybe take some and post !!!! 495 249 037 6bg7z5

If you are into femDom and cuckolding there really isn't any better humiliation then sucking the mans cock who is fucking your woman for you. If it makes the woman happy there really is no reason why a good cuck shouldn't consider worshipping the other mans penis, especially if it is larger.

Reactions: cynful, hornyaussie4u and Saraha
never have. actually, my wife's never fucked anyone else that i'm aware of, definitely not in front of me (unfortunately). but i know how ravenously horny i get just even imagining a cock plowing her pussy or asshole that, yeah, i think if i ever got her to fuck someone else, i'd probably be so horny and excited that went he blew inside her and pulled out, i'd probably pop his cock in my mouth. i definitely would clean the creampie, so why not go to the source, too. for me, though, it's all about the situation and how horny i am. the idea of sucking a cock in any other situation does nothing for me. one that's boning my wife, yeah, i'd probably lick it or suck it, or jack the cum out of it into her mouth, asshole, etc.

Reactions: Readyu and Saraha
not me! i just like my wife sucking cocks!

I am a wanna-be cuck. Can't get her to dive in yet. But I love to suck cock and either swallow or take facials.

Reactions: Readyu and Saraha
I will definitely suck any cock presented to me. I love pussy but if there is satisfaction to be given you just need to do it

Reactions: cynful and Saraha
I do ;)

My husband loves it. The bull is the man of the house and everyone needs to please him any way he sees fit

I am a dominatrix in Manhattan and i offer cuckold session and these days a lot oft guys ASK me To arrange another guy to Suck and To get sucked... It is hot to tell him To suck another Cuck.

Reactions: Wannabesissy
naughty1

I agree it feels amazing as his cock grows and then having your mouth flooded with a hot fresh load is even more amazing. And when I can get a view of the pleasure on his face as he's cumming it's like icing on the cake.

Reactions: cynful