Dominate Athletic Black Bull Seeking Through Carolinas....

• Thread starterbbcsupreme
  • Start date

bbcsupreme

New around here...
M.V.P!
Beloved Member
Mar 20, 2018
Dominate Athletic Black Bull here looking to supply a good time.

Professional, intelligent, college educated w/ a strong Muscular physique and well endowed with a long thick hard heavy black cock, ready to thump, thrust, pulse and fill in between both sets of lips wink.png
Personal trainer w/ 5 years of experience taming beautiful voluptuous white women in and out of the gym.

I have a genuine Straightforward dominant personality and my aim is to please both mentally and sexually. Allow me to assist you in fulfilling your greatest fantasy in erotic play including BBC Worship, Domination, Cuckold or just straight fucking. I love to incorporate dirty-talking, ass/thigh spanking, licking/slobbing etc. into my dominate role playing but I am also very keen to the more subtle sensibilities of BBC lovers who crave the gentle whispers, strokes and cock pulses of a bulging bull.

My thick black vessel and tight firm cum loaded sack is well maintained and conditioned all year round due to my active lifestyle, healthy diet and discipline. I am primed to provide you with a pleasurable and sensual orgamsic experience with high intensity, long enduring stamina, and voluminous black seeded cum loads.

Due to the nature of my career I am always traveling back and forth between the Carolinas from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC so im open to traveling for meet ups in the Carolina region.

I have great enthusiasm and respect for this hobby and lifestyle and I’ve had my eye on this community quite sometime now I’m ready to contribute to the fun!

RESPECT & HONESTY are apart of my creed and I provide and expect the same in exchange.

Please Straight Single/Couples Only.

If you think you're up for the challenge of giving this bull a ride hit the inbox wink.png
BBC71.jpg BBC7IN.jpg BBCSBED.jpg

• Love
Reactions: WhiteLyfe, HornyCouplee, alexsivixay and 12 others
would love to have you spend a week with my wife in Hilton Head. you turn her on big time

Reactions: yummyman and mdimd
I'd love to watch

what you see is what you will get

vlcsnap-2015-02-17-08h45m41s111 (1).png vlcsnap-2014-09-08-08h05m40s196 1.png vlcsnap-2014-08-17-11h37m14s41a.png DSCN0966.JPG

Reactions: cpl4fun13 and Nazareth
White wife wet here

mmmmhhhhhhh

bbcsupreme said:

Professional, intelligent, college educated w/ a strong Muscular physique and well endowed with a long thick hard heavy black cock, ready to thump, thrust, pulse and fill in between both sets of lips
wink.png

Personal trainer w/ 5 years of experience taming beautiful voluptuous white women in and out of the gym.

I have a genuine Straightforward dominant personality and my aim is to please both mentally and sexually. Allow me to assist you in fulfilling your greatest fantasy in erotic play including BBC Worship, Domination, Cuckold or just straight fucking. I love to incorporate dirty-talking, ass/thigh spanking, licking/slobbing etc. into my dominate role playing but I am also very keen to the more subtle sensibilities of BBC lovers who crave the gentle whispers, strokes and cock pulses of a bulging bull.

My thick black vessel and tight firm cum loaded sack is well maintained and conditioned all year round due to my active lifestyle, healthy diet and discipline. I am primed to provide you with a pleasurable and sensual orgamsic experience with high intensity, long enduring stamina, and voluminous black seeded cum loads.

Due to the nature of my career I am always traveling back and forth between the Carolinas from Charlotte, NC to Columbia, SC so im open to traveling for meet ups in the Carolina region.

I have great enthusiasm and respect for this hobby and lifestyle and I’ve had my eye on this community quite sometime now I’m ready to contribute to the fun!

RESPECT & HONESTY are apart of my creed and I provide and expect the same in exchange.

If you think you're up for the challenge of giving this bull a ride hit the inbox
wink.png

My wife is an uptight bitch(I love her to death but it’s true).

She has certain cravings that she feeds 5-6 times a year!! Namely she loves to be picked up by a stranger and taken to his hotel room where is proper wife turns into a complete depraved ***** in front of me!!

She loves to suck cock...lick balls and if she is really turned on, she will eat your asshole while she tells me how delicious it is and then literally beg you to blow your load in her mouth which she will swallow every last drop. SHE LOVES HUGE THICK CREAMY LOADS...and after she had devoured your asshole and swallowed your load she makes me kiss her so I taste you!!

Then the real fun starts...

She literally GOES INSANE WHEN SHE GETS FUCKED BY A REALLY THICK COCK!!!

She cums for 3-4 hours non-stop moaning like a ***** for you to fuck her harder and deeper!!

Her favorite thing in the world is to be made to get on all fours facing me while you fuck her asshole as she looks at me and tells me how much better you fuck her than I ever can and describes exactly what your huge cock feels like in her ass!!!

Reactions: BigdaddyToronto
bbcsupreme said:

Professional, intelligent, college educated w/ a strong Muscular physique and well endowed with a long thick hard heavy black cock, ready to thump, thrust, pulse and fill in between both sets of lips wink.png

If you think you're up for the challenge of giving this bull a ride hit the inbox wink.png
Hot said:

We are new to site but have 3-4 times a year, my proper society wife feeds her cravings to be fucked like a absolute ***** by a stranger with the biggest thickest cock she can find in front of me while she cums 50-60 time!!

Reactions: bobstudio83
bbcsupreme said:

Professional, intelligent, college educated w/ a strong Muscular physique and well endowed with a long thick hard heavy black cock, ready to thump, thrust, pulse and fill in between both sets of lips
wink.png

If you think you're up for the challenge of giving this bull a ride hit the inbox
wink.png

Headed to NC for the first week of july are you available in the outer banks? If not do you travel (will pay for your travel)

I wish we were closer

Nice cock

20170614_114123.jpg

Hi there! I am in NC .. Wilmington area. Got divorced from my BBC loving wife but would be interested in chatting and maybe hook up if interested.

Columbia couple here.

My hairy wife would love to ride that huge black cock

we are doing Hilton Head. this week we are avaiable

My slutwife is built for BBC
Tumblr_l_151781692789029.jpg

I am available for bbc.

I'd love to watch you wreck my wife

20180811_110456.jpg

Reactions: hikawade
Are you going to be in Charlotte anytime soon!