• Thread starterDreamingownslutwifeRO
  • Start date

DreamingownslutwifeRO

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 21, 2018
Romania
Hello everybody and nice to meet you!

I am a guy with in a relationship for more than 5 years with my actual girlfriend which I do love her but disappointed of my sex life. She's into vanilla sex only, no kinky stuff at all and that's probably is one of the reason that I don't have often sex with her. I tried to talk to her by trying to understand what she thinks about cuckolding or sissification but while talking to her I understand clear that she's completelly disgusted with sissifications and cuckolding and of course I did not insisted talking about this subject to not raise some questions from her and my sexual desires.

My situations is like this, I either continue my lifestyle as is it now and be happy with her without any sexual satisfaction (which this can be some sort of cuckold?) or break up with her and find another woman.

As you probably encountered in your experience of cuckolding it's not a common fetish among people and it's very weird for many and is so hard finding the right person expecially in my country where people are very religious rather than being open-minded.

I'm going to talk about what would be a happy life for me and I'd like to share my thoughts with you. In my current situation is pretty clear that I'm not a jealous person, she's free to talk to anyone and many times I fantasize about her cheating on me while she's not at home, I try to think how she's enjoying other man's cocks and then clean herself and goes home, having multiple affairs but I know her and I know she will never cheat which is pretty interesting situation. There are lots of womans that are in a relationship and cheat or wish to have an affair but they're afraid to ruin the relationship while mine is not like that because if she wanted, I would have given her full freedom. Maybe I am weird but for me, her happiness is my happiness.

I like womans but I'm also excited of thinking about sucking other man's cocks while I never sucked before. Sometimes I wear her clothes when she's not home in my strange desire to be more feminine and wow, I remember the first time crossdressing it made me feeling strange, but extremelly pleasant feeling that my body was so hot which raised the question am I a bi? When I finish off I have no more interest in mans or crossdressing and I feel guilty, I really hate this feeling which consumes me I don't know why but it's happens every time I get horny again.

Straight on point, I dream of having a relationship where she's free like a bird, fucking whoever she wants, telling me how is was or even a man sleeping in our home while I hear noises of fucking from other room, having a lover that fucks both her and me while she gives me sexy outfits and I consider extremelly sexy when another man kiss her passionate, hearing her telling to the man how she loves him, fuck without condom while I always fucked her with condom and so on.

I'd like to see her slutty, feeling proud if someone says about her how a slut she is and working as ************ it would be just the best woman for me, watching her getting fucked by strangers. While closed friends thinks we have a normal monogamous relationship while in reality she's a ***** it makes me horny.
Since we do not have lots of intimacy I don't really care, I do want to wank of her, watching her how she's being used by other horny mans.

On our future wedding to watch her on wedding day getting fucked and have her bride costume dirty of cum, her ring to be covered with her lover cum and then she tries to clean herself before the wedding while everybody else thinks of how nice couple we are.

After the wedding she calls her lover to fuck her again at home and while she fucks in our bedroom with her bride costume all of sudden she just take out her wedding ring and throw on the flood and keeps fucking telling him how much she loves him and from that day she will never wear that ring anymore but again she still loves me and I love her but that actions just show how much a cuck I am and she have to act normally for close friends and relatives.

Also how would look and feeling wearing her bride costume? just thinking about it it makes me horny.

Am I a weird for these desires? I'd like to know your opinions about this and sorry for my english.

Below I'll attach some images of my fantasy with her or us.

086_1000.jpg 301_1000.jpg 386_1000.jpg 444_1000.jpg 520_1000.jpg 636_1000.gif 694_1000.gif 769_1000.jpg 795_1000.jpg

Reactions: tusccuckforbbc, natasnaikul and sephoro
You will not likely get her to be a free bird, so focus on finding her and you an owner.

She does not want to be a slut, but I have experienced such cases go well if ypu agree her having only one other serious partner as her still be a loyal good woman. But to two very happy men who satisfy her.

Message me if you want advice from my experience in these situations.

Reactions: SquirmingSub
Everyone and for that matter ever couple will tend to have they’re on respective desires, needs and if they are to adventure into the area of alternative lifestyles it is important to have open and honest judgment free discussion with your partner.

Considering that you have been dating for more then 5 years, your not married, seemingly have no plans to get married, and you are not satisfied with so-called vanilla sex; a person may need to question why he/she continues to be in such a relationship to begin with, before even consider alternative lifestyle options. As you have said, you can either accept what some would consider as traditional and bland, find ways to work through differences while encouraging her to join you on some new adventures or as you said, you could break it off and seek out a much more compatible partners overall that is open minded.

While it may not be mainstream, encouraging and support a girlfriend and or wife to cuckold you is seemingly more common then you might actually realize, although you are correct in that within some countries it may not be as common due to cultural religious constraints that have been placed on the population as a whole. I see that you have indicated your in ‘Romania’ so that in itself clarifies some of the issues.

Considering your post, it does seem that you clearly know what your own preferences are. You are correct in that many people will simply have affairs to satisfy there needs and desires as opposed to simply speaking openly with their respective partner for fear of the damage that speaking openly and honestly can cause if the other partner is not open-minded as well.

In simple terms, you have desires that you have not completely shared with your girlfriend simply because she has previously stated that those same topics (cuckolding with sissification) are both completely disgusting to her. I also take it that she also does not know about your bi curiosity which could be an issue.

Above all else, you have indicated something that does concern me, you mentioned that you two do no have a lot of intimacy, so you don’t really care about watching her in the arms of another man. While I believe that a couple should be able to communication with each other in a judgment free open and honest manner so that they can share literally anything and everything with each other no matter what it is. For a relationship to last long-term, there needs to be that level of communication, judgment free communication and there should be a deep intimate connection between you two as a couple even if you’re not sexually intimate as a resolute of lifestyle choices.

As far as that guilty feeling that you have after you have had a physical release, I can assure you that the guilty feeling will subside once you are able to feel comfortable with your partner and can share everything together and if you can not share with your partner, maybe you simply need another partner or you will need to give up on whom you feel that you are and or need to be to be happy.

While I have been within various aspects and explored alternative lifestyle variations throughout the last 30 years, I can tell you that my happiest relationships were when I was 100% open and honest with my partner even if it resulted in consequences which were less then favorable. With that said, I have had a hotwife/cuckold relationship, I have had a full-on Poly relationship with also had a cuckold twist to it, I have explored bi-activities, and yes I have even explored many aspects of femininity that I believe falls short of so-called sissification as it was more about normalizing a dress how you desire, which included a mix of feminine, masculine and gender neutral method of dressing.

While your scenario that you present sounds ok, as we all have our preferences; I would recommend taking @ChillKingAtl up on his offer and or you can also reach out to me through private message to discuss the same. While I do not know @ChillKingAtl, I have experienced what it was like to have a wife that could have been described as a ‘free bird’ and I also have experience with being part of a couple were we developed a very successfully arrangement were we BOTH together submitted to an Alpha Man. As mentioned by @ChillKingAtl, some women simply do not want to be with multiple partners and they want to feel as if they are being take serious by a partner and they want that feeling of being a good loyal woman.

In the scenario as described by @ChillKingAtl, and how does that related to you and your girlfriend? In my case, wife and I had agreed that while we would continue to be legally married, we would present as a traditional couple to our vanilla friends, we would be far from traditional, she would intercourse exclusive with the Alpha, we in turn would both submit to his needs and desires, while my wife and I would be more like girl-friends to each other. From my own experience, one she sees you submit to the same man that she is having sex with, her viewpoint on you will change and you likely will find that she will be ok with your bi side, even your limited cross-dressing, and she would still only be having traditional sex with one man, you simply would not be that man. It is a way to satisfy both of your needs and desires; the risk you have is she leaves you for sharing how you feel.

Reactions: ChillKingAtl