Dressing to Please

• Thread starterErikaM71
  • Start date

ErikaM71

New around here...
Beloved Member
May 12, 2006
I'm curious about the way black men on here like a woman to dress? It could be that the black men I have dated tend to be the professional type, but the look they seem to prefer is a classy, yet sexy look. They aren't into the tube tops and short shorts thing. These guys tend to prefer us in classy but sexy dresses or skirts and blouses.

Also, all men seem to like women in stockings and garters but black men seem to like it the most. I'd never worn them before I seperated from my husband and began dating black men, but now they are a regular part of my wardrobe.

High heels of course are a must. Let's hear how the guys on here like their ladies to dress for them!

ashley34m@yahoo.com

ErikaM71 said:
I'm curious about the way black men on here like a woman to dress? It could be that the black men I have dated tend to be the professional type, but the look they seem to prefer is a classy, yet sexy look. They aren't into the tube tops and short shorts thing. These guys tend to prefer us in classy but sexy dresses or skirts and blouses.

Also, all men seem to like women in stockings and garters but black men seem to like it the most. I'd never worn them before I seperated from my husband and began dating black men, but now they are a regular part of my wardrobe.

High heels of course are a must. Let's hear how the guys on here like their ladies to dress for them!

ashley34m@yahoo.com

My lover has described my dress code as classy/slut.

I wear skirts on the short side, but then again, I always have. My lover prefers I go pantiless, and that was a huge adjustment for me. But now that I'm used to it, I only wear panties when I have my period. Bras are only used when my top is too sheer to get away with. Generally, my clothing is all name-brand designer and it's all of very good quality. I wear stockings alot, always have, but most black men will insist that you not wear pantyhose and I couldn't agree more. Thigh-highs and garters or nothing at all. On my feet, I always wear hi-heeled pumps or sandals (depending on the weather of course) and always have my hair up, in order for my neck to be *******. Makeup should be subtle and classy.

Attachments

• anna-13 - censored pussy.JPG
    anna-13 - censored pussy.JPG
    58.9 KB · Views: 778
One of the best posts I've read. Please continue

My lover is also a business aquaintance. Our relationship is such that we meet for a "regular" date....A dinner, sometimes dancing and or drinks, a slow seduction before we go to his home for the evening.. I have always dressed very conservitive and so does he. I dont think much of her politics, but Ive been told I have the "Sarah Palen" look.....A bonus of a conservative look is the fun of being undressed slowly by someone with fumbling fingers...

I do not have a lot of experience, however, the two Black men I have been seeing like me in sexy but classy outfits. A business suit with the skirt a bit shorter than most, jacket with a blouse that is revealing underneath if he wants to look. Bra less is no longer an option (mature 36DD), but some sort of shelf or half bra or low cut push up is what they want. One guy really likes garter belt and stockings - the other likes me in a thong. High heels - boots - sandals - pumps are also a must. By the way, if any one knows where I can find good half or shelf bras in that size I would appreicate you letting me know. They are very difficult to find. Thanks. Mrs. C