• Slutwives needs your help! Hosting costs are rising all the time, not to mention programming costs and a million other small expenses that pop up every month. PLEASE consider supporting the site! It's easy, it's cheap and it really, really helps. Click HERE or hit the support link on the left side of the page. Your support buys you all sorts of special features on the site!

English Wife Looking to be Used

• Thread starterchezpaul
  • Start date

chezpaul

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 24, 2008
Julie 43 from South Yorks England. Husband wants to hear how you would use he. Husband does not want her to know so I am doing this for him.

Julie 003.jpg Julie 019.jpg Julie 022.jpg

Reactions: toolman2c, kennyj, goodwood2506 and 1 other person
Extremely sexy legs,,,, they would probably look outrageous over my shoulders as I see her stretched by BBC

nice pics :D

the man who contrrols my wife,has seen Julie and says he would be willing to fuck her,but she would have to be very obiedent and do everything he says .
That means that like me,you do not get to have sex with her,she will be purely for black cock use by him and any of his friends he chooses .
We live in the Doncaster area if you are interested

Talk about a lovely English rose.

Not trying to be cruel, but from the size of those "lips", I'd say she's been used already.

Last edited by a moderator:
Let me control your wife my big fat old cock would soon fucking have that tight pussy opened up and does she like sucking black cock

Hi I am from Donny. Would serve your wife!

babymaker said:
Let me control your wife my big fat old cock would soon fucking have that tight pussy opened up and does she like sucking black cock

Hi I am from Oldham lancashre I wouls love to have her as my fuck slut

chezpaul said:
Julie 43 from South Yorks England. Husband wants to hear how you would use he. Husband does not want her to know so I am doing this for him.

Julie 003.jpg Julie 019.jpg Julie 022.jpg
I would fuck her on tye counter in the kitchen while she is on the phone to hubby who is at work and cum inside her womb.

I'm a black male who would be interested in fucking your English Rose with my big black cock. Let me know if interested. I'm happy to travel as well

Reactions: hikawade
Now we need the old time machine and an ocean liner. Just kidding blackmale. You hang in there and you gonna find some white pussy.