Ex Girlfriend went black (long)...serious questions

• Thread startercrazy_bobby88
  • Start date
Watch2 said:
It's arousing to you because she's more attractive when you think of her as a promiscuous slut than as a loyal, loving girlfriend. Her mysterious relationship with a racially forbidden partner makes her exciting. So does the ambiguity about whether you'll ever be with her again or not. Isn't that all more of a turn-on than simply having a trusting, available, predictable partner?

The same pattern develops for some cuckold hubbies when their hot wife replaces the dowdy homemaker (same person, new image) who once bored them.

a well thought out theory watch2. and i think this is more of what the young guy is looking for, some responses that may give him some real insight.

I don't know what he's looking for but he needs to say f**k it and get on with life. The way to retaliate is to spend your time building for your future and make some real contributions to society. They're going to end up on food stamps, unemployed, pregnant, and dumped by the thug types they're sacrificing their future for. That's the unfortunate truth about it.

Hi Everyone

Hope all is well.Happy Belated New Year.Take care my Friends-Bump(Bumper) PS All have a nice day,hi Jane(Janie),Rotti & Dark

DAMN...well Taylor is fine. I agree with Toni. You reap what you sow with thugs.

made up story.... taylor the barbie lookalike britney her friend.. what next another friend called paris? u was probably the party photographer at the party hence how u got the pics

Yep, I agree

5inchwhite said:
I dont think it really matters whether or not his story is true. I do however think his question is still relevant, in that he would like to understand why this turns him on.

I would encourage him to continue to research scientific based theories.

I dont think it really matters whether or not his story is true. I do however think his question is still relevant, in that he would like to understand why this turns him on.

EXACTLY, and that could equally well apply to many posts and queries on this forum.

Also, true or not, these type of messages do serve a useful purpose, in that, they provide a basis for some, ( rather rare ), and serious, ( and sometimes even, intelligent ), discussion of these types of topics.

I would encourage him to continue to research scientific based theories.

Well yes, but BDSM seems to receive most of the attention from serious academic researchers, perhaps because it's often more openly accessible to them.

However, there is some serious commentary available on cuckolding and interracial cuckolding, and on interracial sexul attraction, it's just a question of searching for it.

His story is fake. And Ty is far from a thug...

Clay2006 said:
They're going to end up on food stamps, unemployed, pregnant, and dumped by the thug types they're sacrificing their future for. That's the unfortunate truth about it.

Typical white, stereotypical evil.

I thought this kind of racism had been eradicated.

Sadly I am wrong.