******* On Tumblr

Jimmy123

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2017
Ok ive been given a new idea. Ive set up a tumblr page and im going to dedicate a full blog to each slut wife who is *******. Anyone who would like their wife ******* can email me at bigbull4yourwife@gmail.com. I will forward the link to you when pics have been added. In this blog I can add any pics or vids you send me along with a story or comments.

Reactions: cmkm, Ltcdomslaveboi and kmbe
senator82 said:
Hi, my indian wife is 41, not slim, pics in T folder 2, anydesk code
Email the pics to me

That is a Very Hot idea!

Reactions: Jimmy123
whats urs id tumbrl?

Grim said:
whats urs id tumbrl?
Only opened so nothing on there yet
Email your pics with a story or description to bigbull4yourwife@gmail.com
We can chat and il build up a story with pics to create a page

were are all the woman

Had some interesting emails so far. If enough of you are keen we can set up different blogs for each couple/wife/gf. There are loads of possiblities for shares and likes etc on tumblr. Send me some of your best shit and we can get this done. Ive a few days off work now to gather and arrange to ******

mickiesticks00 said:
were are all the woman
Sexy women all over. Give it time lol

Jimmy123 said:
Had some interesting emails so far. If enough of you are keen we can set up different blogs for each couple/wife/gf. There are loads of possiblities for shares and likes etc on tumblr. Send me some of your best shit and we can get this done. Ive a few days off work now to gather and arrange to ******
Still working on it? Can't wait to check it out!

anyone wanna control my pc and make me watch as you spread my asian gf on the web, make her a webwhore?

pm for anydesk or teamviewer

19blake76 said:
Let us know if you find someone. Looking for same
like wise here, good luck :)

Jimmy123 said:
Ok ive been given a new idea. Ive set up a tumblr page and im going to dedicate a full blog to each slut wife who is *******. Anyone who would like their wife ******* can email me at bigbull4yourwife@gmail.com. I will forward the link to you when pics have been added. In this blog I can add any pics or vids you send me along with a story or comments.
Are u still doing that ,because I would love for u to expoomy wife everywhere and to anybody

Attachments

• 1C4A3876-D0A4-4529-B71F-13BC97ABA918.jpeg
    1C4A3876-D0A4-4529-B71F-13BC97ABA918.jpeg
    54.6 KB · Views: 98
Reactions: CNYCJ13 and Bullmoon
RickNancy said:
Are u still doing that ,because I would love for u to expoomy wife everywhere and to anybody
She is midget slut

Reactions: RickNancy
RickNancy said:
Come to my pvt and show me your slut