Extremely Gorgeous Wife Looking For 9+ Bull

GoddessEsmerelda

Extremely Gorgeous Cuckold Size Queen
Beloved Member
Dec 2, 2018
Texas
We are looking to start chatting with bulls online and thru text message. If you are a 9+ huge cock bull from around the Austin area please feel free to pm me. Latinos to the front of the line, uncut cocks more than wrlcome.

Reactions: BIGTHICKGIRTH and (deleted member)
Welcome to the lifestyle from another Austin area couple. Hope you find what you're looking for and I wish I had the number of the 10" latino cock that fucked my wife a few years ago for 4 hours, then she went back for more on her own.

Ooooo I wish you did too ten inch Latino is my dream. Thanks for the best wishes.

Hey I stay in the Austin area lets link up

GoddessEsmerelda said:
We are looking to start chatting with bulls online and thru text message. If you are a 9+ huge cock bull from around the Austin area please feel free to pm me. Latinos to the front of the line, uncut cocks more than wrlcome.
Hello it’s a pleasure to meet you. Are you still looking for 9 inch cocks in the Austin TX area? I live in Austin and I would love to play and I’ve got a nine inch Bull cock to play with. I hope we can connect perhaps. Please feel free to PM me anytime.

EC852675-0EA5-46D5-8379-4D2F3C0D00E7.jpeg 3196FA60-2E09-4F7A-8529-BD8956F1BE98.jpeg

Reactions: bandgcouple and Focker